Chivas Crisis Center

Discussion in 'Mexico' started by Deleted USer, Oct 18, 2004.

1. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    last years runner up and 3rd in the standings

11th in the standings
    lost their derby to Atlas in a disgusting fashion
    and drew at home to their arch rival...

with a puppet coach
    a nosy owner..

how long will this last

2. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    NOTE: do not go into the Chivas' official thread and talk about this matter. Thier official thread is meant for informative purposes

3. Tecos

Tecos Member+

Apr 8, 2003
    Chicago
    Club:
    Tecos UA de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Considering how your team is doing I don't think you should be making a crisis center for another team...

4. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    :rolleyes:

we have here a freaking genius amongst us gentlemen

5. diabouloussataneus

diabouloussataneus New Member

Apr 7, 2004
    slow down tecos have you forgotten that your team is not that far away from the fire i see primera a in you're radar.

6. Tecos

Tecos Member+

Apr 8, 2003
    Chicago
    Club:
    Tecos UA de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    yea and I'm not the guy making a new thread to diss other teams

7. Hecho en Chivas

Hecho en Chivas Member+

Apr 22, 2004
    Chulajuana
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    so far:
    America - 8 points
    Chivas - 12 points

so don't even talk. whatever happened to all those losers that said that "Piojo" Lopez was gonna help make America win this season. hahahahaha...what a load of bulls**t.

8. fdp

fdp Red Card

Oct 24, 2001
  9. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    and i guess you guys arent having a crisi yourselves either or what??

10. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    sssss

esto huele a una goleada, pero de escandalo

11. sangreazul

sangreazul Member

Nov 17, 2003
    Belmont, CA
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Why do you think they joined MLS ??? MAYBE that way they can win a title. maybe ...

12. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    la desgracia del Mexicano... los penales

13. Levante

Levante Member+

Jul 28, 2001
    Y del Holandes, Ingles, e Italiano...........

14. AMEPUNKANIST

AMEPUNKANIST Member+

Dec 16, 2003
    Club:
    America Propria
    I discovered that chivistas only root for chivas when it favors them.

15. ChivaCongelado

ChivaCongelado El Campeonísimo

Oct 25, 2004
    Brussels, Belgium
    Well, ******** happens, Galindo just isn't as good as el Doctor Chapatín... And I mean, as much as I usually like LM's posts, I just have to say that this one thread is, shall we say, hypocritical.

P.S. And no, we support our team also when it loses, even though I never agreed with signing Palencia in the first place

16. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    I dont think it was Galindos fault that Chivas lost.. He did a good coaching job throught the season, not bad for being a rookie coach.. The fault must be placed on teh teams poor concentration and finishing.. we lost the first match from a goal on a set play.. then in the return match it was a flurry of errors, starting with the early goal, palencias missed penalty kick and Oswaldos Blunder !!! At least they managed to tie the game and exit the tourney with dignity.. can we say crisis, far from it. Chivas has not missed a liguilla since the Vergara administration took over..

17. Hecho en Mexico

Hecho en Mexico Member+

Mar 22, 2002
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Yeah sure. Just like last seasons liguilla when Toluca raped them in the first half and just sat back and let the time run out in the 2nd.

So you'd conform with your team just getting to the liguilla?

18. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    The main goal is allways to win the championship, but you cant say a team is in a crisis when they are constantly fighting for it.. America on the other hand has missed three of the last four liguillas..

19. Tecos

Tecos Member+

Apr 8, 2003
    Chicago
    Club:
    Tecos UA de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Did chivas beat or lose to toluca?

20. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    tsk tsk tsk

saying a rookie coach doesnt deserve to get a team like Chivas, but now defending him.

Dude, Daniel Guzman said it right before thier match up with Chivas. They have not changed a bit. You criticize Carrillo for being a puppet, but its even more apparent in the case of Chivas withs Hans Scroeder and Galindo. okay, we know what Hans can do, what about Galindo?

21. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    And i still stand by that idea.. Galindo was appointed so what can i do about it, i aint going to hate. El Maestro is a chivista and i will back him up regardless my stance on rookie coaches at the helm of el Chiverio..

That was Galindos team on the field.. Hans would of prefered Romo over Vela and he would use Bofo as media punta.. There are many other sligh diffrences but Chivas has set their priorities in having a set style of playing, so Galindo cant sway far from that.. . It is a style that has been giving the teams results.. One advantage i see in this is that unlike America the club doesnt have to start all over once the coach leaves..

22. Milk!

Milk! Member

Jan 6, 2004
    Los Angeles, CA
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I love Chivas. I hate Palencia. Alberto Medina should be starting for the national team. I've always thought that Bofo should be an offensive midfielder and Sabah should be in there somewhere. Or give Isaac Romo some time. I think Vela was overused this season, his best game was against Atlante, who had a bunch of subs playing defense. Aside from those small irks, I think Galindo did a decent job.Crisis? Making a final last season and being 5th overall this season doesn't really validate that idea. Cruz Azul is in a crisis, America is close to being in one. Chivas didn't deserve to win against Atlas. They blew 2 penalties that could have changed the course of both games they played in. When you blow chances like that, its a bit tough to blame a coach in my opinion. I understand Galindo has to make adjustments, but when your players are imprecise it messes up any strategy.

23. nergserg

nergserg Member

Jan 15, 2004
    SoCal
    Bofo is a total waste. The vato keeps floppin like Cuau without the calls. He is truly a joke now. Its too easy for a defender to take him out of his game. There might pressure from atop to keep playing him considering the paycheck he's receiving. Que pynche engano.

24. metalmaster

metalmaster Member+

Jul 7, 2004
    In the wrong hood
    Club:
    Hakoah Maccabi Ramat Gan
    And to think that Vergara sign him on for life!!! Whatever that is, I don't know.
    Some people here want him on the National Team too.
    I heard the best description of El Bofo from a friend of mine who said:
    "ese wuey es un patarato" se cae solo o se tropieza con la bola la mayoria de el tiempo.

25. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    el Bofo Bautista has hit a slump, no doubt about that.. :(

I just hope that he can regain his form during the Interliga.. :)