Chinese Super League/AFC Champions League 2012

Discussion in 'China' started by greenlion, Dec 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. druryfire

druryfire Member

Sep 10, 2007
    England
    They'd be more ready than Fujian.
    I know it's not a nice or easy call to make, but why should CFA promote a side that didn't get into the top two?

Shenxin have the experience of the top flight so rather than gambling on a 2nd level side who didn't make the cut they are rigthfully keeping the highest placed relegated side who have more experience behind them and will hopefully keep the league stronger.

But it's not Shenxin, Fujian or anyones fault. CFA ave made the decision and it's good that they are making it now rather than one month before the season starts.

2. weka

weka Member

Dec 9, 2011
    You guys do realize the ex-president of AFC before Chinese guy took over last year was Qatari? He was found guilty of vote-buying for Sepp Blatter's place and ... maybe.. had a hand in helping Qatar as much as possible in... oh... you know.. Qatar 2022 WC and Qatar 4 spots?

3. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    CONFIRMED:
    Dalian Aerbin will acquire Dalian Shide.
    CFA mentioned the players that might lost jobs in the merging will be taken care of.
    Any players transfer from Shide to Dalian will not fill up the "max of five local transfer" policy during the transfer windows.

4. druryfire

druryfire Member

Sep 10, 2007
    England
    Qatari league is will run actually, and 4 spots is same as China, yet Qatar probably deserves them for actually winning it in recent memory.

And of course he helped Qatar, he's Qatari, wh ywouldn't he support them?

5. weka

weka Member

Dec 9, 2011
    Hey ntg or any chinese speaker, do you think you link to a gallery on like sina sports or whichever showing Gao Lin celebrating a goal or the league or something? I need pictures of him for something. Thank you

6. Zhou Jiabao

Zhou Jiabao Member

Sep 8, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    weka repped this.
  7. weka

weka Member

Dec 9, 2011
    Grr first one he literally has his shirt off and ssecond one.. not his uniform T_T

I just want a simple one like this:

[​IMG]

Showing the uniform and running or something. Can be either China NT or Evergrande. Either way, thank you :) I don't know where else to look -- my chinese is horrible

This one is good, what do you guys think?

[​IMG]

8. Zhou Jiabao

Zhou Jiabao Member

Sep 8, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    What are the pictures for? Just wondering.

9. weka

weka Member

Dec 9, 2011
    For my Facebook/twitter.. haha

10. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    gao lin is not 上鏡 lol
    上鏡 = up mirror or photogenic in english.

11. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    btw forgot to tell you weka
    you will have a bit trouble finding nice quality photos of chinese players cause they are not on google image often i dunno why.
    try baidu, play around with the chinese, good practice for you to understand chinese words lol.

weka repped this.
  12. weka

weka Member

Dec 9, 2011
    I think Gao Lin is good looking. Definitely not ugly. Sure there are more beautiful Chinese players but Gao ain't bad.
    And thanks will do.

13. greenlion

greenlion Member

Apr 22, 2004
    CHINA
    Club:
    Beijing Guoan
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Well, after CFA said Fujian doesn't meet the criteria to promote to CSL, looks like the club will be moved to Shijiazhuang, the city I'm living in, the city currentlly has two teams in China League 2 Northern Conference, Hebei Zhongji and Hebei Youth, Hebei Zhongji should be promoted to China League 1 after wining the Northern Conference Champions, but failed as they were elimated in Quarter Finals of the China League 2 Championship. in terms of Average attendance, Hebei Zhongji has a avreage of 4,783 while Hebei Youth has a average of 1,324 Fujian Junhao has a average of 4,142 in China League 1

14. lu0hh

lu0hh Member

Dec 12, 2010
    Club:
    Guangzhou Yiyao
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    oh! how is that place? i know a couple people from there.

15. gold4278

gold4278 Member

Feb 21, 2007
    Houston
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    How does Shenxin staying in the CSL effect CL1? Will Beijing Baxy remain in CL1 since they finished second from bottom?

16. weka

weka Member

Dec 9, 2011
    The reason Shenxin stay in CSL is because of the Dalian merger,,, right?

17. Zhou Jiabao

Zhou Jiabao Member

Sep 8, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Yes. Shenxin will be in the CSL next season. Three teams in Shanghai.

18. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    i am waiting for CFA to announce their "ultimate verdict" on this matter, which should be next week.

19. weka

weka Member

Dec 9, 2011
    Now the real question is... can Evergrande do a triple and win it 3 times in a row? My answer is it depends on what foriegnors they bring in/let go in the coming months...

PS - Here's the pictuer I was making: My favorite players. [​IMG]

Would have done all national teams but couldn't find a good one for Dejan for Montenegro

20. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    couple of italian names are linked to evergrande, elk-something (the brazilian playmaker) seems to be coming to replace conca.

21. Zhou Jiabao

Zhou Jiabao Member

Sep 8, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    I want Conca to stay. He's so influential on the field. Bring in Elkeson and take out Cleo (even though Cleo's alright).

22. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    israel dude ben haim linked with fuli
    but QPR seems to be a more likely destination.

23. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    han peng linked with an unnamed korean club and beijing guoan
    wang qiang linked with guangzhou evergrande
    hao junmin linked with his hometown wuhan zall (most likely not gonna happen cause he will be rather expensive)

24. Zhou Jiabao

Zhou Jiabao Member

Sep 8, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    2013 Champions League draw tomorrow! I'm excited to see the other teams that the Chinese teams will be drawn with, especially Evergrande.