China Forum Guidelines

Discussion in 'China' started by The Old Lady Hertha, May 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Old Lady Hertha

The Old Lady Hertha New Member

Dec 15, 2004
    Boston, MA
    Club:
    Hertha BSC Berlin
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Will edit this as I see fit.

But here's a guideline that you should all read: Do not post inflammatory comments about other nations (yes, I'm directing this to mostly anti-Japan folks here). If you think other people will be offended by this, then DON'T POST IT. If you don't like Japan, just say you don't like Japan and let it be.

DON'T GO ON A POLITICAL TIRADE OR HISTORICAL TIRADE ON THIS SUBJECT

TOLH

2. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Update:

With the ever changing situation within BigSoccer, your dear moderator ntg. will impose a harsh eye in protecting BigSoccer China's identity.

Generally we are one of the harmonious forums within BigSoccer. As long you are nice, we would be nice to you. I personally do not want to see pointless sh*t happening in here.

If you were to post trolling and racist comments against the Chinese in any aspect, you would be carded/banned with or without warning.

Additionally, please consider what you have posted before in other parts of BigSoccer forums. Hypocrites praising one country and backstabbing the same country on the other side of forum can be carded/banned with or without warning.

Any question, please feel free to inbox the moderators.

Thank you,

ntg.

3. teamdragon

teamdragon Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 16, 2008

I just want you to know, ntg, that you have my full backing on these policy updates.