China Derby Shenhua VS Beijing 2006-04-30 [R]

Discussion in 'China' started by greenlion, Apr 19, 2006.

1. greenlion

greenlion Member

Apr 22, 2004
    CHINA
    Club:
    Beijing Guoan
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    China Derby - 京沪大战

Apr 30th Shenhua VS Guo'an!

Hi Shenhua fans, Still have 2 weeks to go but I'm quite sure that we will Crush You! ——that's what I said last year remember?!!!!!

Guo'an VS Shenhua history results since 1994

League
    year Guo'an VS Shenhua
    1994 5-1/3-4
    1995 2-0/0-1
    1996 1-0/1-1
    1997 9-1/1-2
    1998 1-1/0-0
    1999 0-1/2-2
    2000 3-3/0-1
    2001 1-3/0-1
    2002 2-1/1-1
    2003 2-1/0-1
    2004 3-0/2-2
    2005 4-0/0-1

FA Cup
    1997 FA CUP FINAL
    Guo'an 2-1 Shenhua
    2005 FA Cup Quarter-Final
    Guo'an 2-0/1-2 Shenhua

Super Cup
    Guo'an 4-3 Shenhua

Guo'an won 11 matchs, drew 7 times lost 10 times, goal difference is 52 - 35

Guo'an's four biggest won over Shenhua
    1997 9-1 at home:D
    1994 5-1 at home:D
    2005 4-0 at home:D
    2004 3-0 at home

Shenhua's bigeest won against Guo'an is in 2001, they won 3-1 away

2. shanghai_ultra

Mar 29, 2006
    Shanghai
    Club:
    Shanghai Shenhua
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland
    It's going to be a great game, Greenlion. I'll be there and will take some pictures for all to enjoy - I didn't realise I was the only one of this forum who goes to the games - guess you guys are overseas or living too far away etc.

Shenhua, still too early to count them out, from what I hear Liaoning's 1-0 victory over them was very lucky. Good victory today for Shenhua, I wasn't actually at the game I was out of Shanghai on business didnt get back till around 6pm - too late to get straight to the stadium.

Good to see some of Shenhua's Chinese players scoring.

3. greenlion

greenlion Member

Apr 22, 2004
    CHINA
    Club:
    Beijing Guoan
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    You are Right~ My Last Game in Gonti was 2003 when I was still in college

4. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    hehe, you should have come to BJ last year and went with me! Oh well, I'm hoping to get back this year before the season ends...The next 3 weeks are going to be very interesting. Beijing has Shandong this weekend, then Shenhua next week in Round 10, then a week later in Round 11 Shenhua have Shandong...This is where we start seeing who is for real...

Anyways, let the trash talking begin!!!

5. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    Go to hell you pompous cvnts.

[​IMG]
    One nil!

\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/
    \o/ \o/ \o/ SHENHUA \o/ \o/ \o/

6. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002

7. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    I have photographic evidence. Plus, we shut you out. That sole goal is a BIG BLEMISH. :p

8. shanghai_ultra

Mar 29, 2006
    Shanghai
    Club:
    Shanghai Shenhua
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland
    Green lion -

I am writing a feature about the China derby for www.shangahaiist.com - I would be very greatful if you could give me a little bit of background into the history of the derby - from a fans perspective - why the two teams hate each other, the cultural background, and why you think Guoan will win.

Please PM me for more info.

9. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    my photographic evidence is coming, i just can't seem to find it, or even all the fans with the 9-1 signs...ugh! Oh well, I will have new photographic evidence after the game as the young guns Yan and Huang show that our kids can play and Gao Lin can't :D

10. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    I am not greenlion, but as to why they hate each other, its simple, Beijingers hate Shanghainese and vice versa. This game is called the China derby for a reason, it is a battle for national supremacy, for city bragging rights in the only possible forum that allows for this. There is CBA basketball, but nobody paid attention to that except during the wars between Dazhi and Yao ?another Beijing-Shanghai battle). Both cities feel they are the best, most important city in China and this game gets the passions boiling like nothing else. The cultural background? Beijingers are warm, friendly people with a passing interest in politics whereas most Shanghainese are vile, money grubbing creatures who would stab their own mother in the back if it means making a few more bucks (haha, to x, cff, et al, no offense, right? :D).

China is a nation where regional pride is so important and this is our war for the upper hand. Unfortunately not many Beijing fans will make the trip to Hongkou and no Shenhua(r) fans will go to Fengtai, but passions among the fans in the stadium will be high.

Beijing will win because:

1. No matter what BJ is always the first and most important city in China.

2. okay, serious reasons now, Shanghai has no offensive threat

3. Beijing has an excellent mixture of talented veterans like Xu Yunlong, Yang Pu, and Tao Wei plus superstar kids who have proven they can score like Yan Xiangchun and Huang Bowen.

Haha, and of course, we always have the power of the 9 - 1, something that can never be forgotten! We're Guoan and we're not going to lose!

11. shanghai_ultra

Mar 29, 2006
    Shanghai
    Club:
    Shanghai Shenhua
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland
    Heh heh, great answer.

I would like to quote you though. Can I have your real name and your background? Would be nice to have a picture of you and your mates in your BJ jerseys, if possible.

As always, derbies are a bit of fun and I really love all this Shanghai-Beijing banter, feels like real football... :)

Feel free to PM me

12. greenlion

greenlion Member

Apr 22, 2004
    CHINA
    Club:
    Beijing Guoan
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Lucky I'm writing that kind of article for a Hongkong site~ I'll PM you as soon asI finished it~ just take some time ;)

13. shanghai_ultra

Mar 29, 2006
    Shanghai
    Club:
    Shanghai Shenhua
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland
    Thanks Greenlion. If you want some close-up original pictures of the Blue Devils I can send you some.

Are you writing your article in English???

14. greenlion

greenlion Member

Apr 22, 2004
    CHINA
    Club:
    Beijing Guoan
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    No~ in CHinese,Can You read? if not I may PM YOu a short Version

15. shanghai_ultra

Mar 29, 2006
    Shanghai
    Club:
    Shanghai Shenhua
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland
    Sadly i cant read Chinese. If you can send a short version, that would be cool. :)

16. Suvlaco

Suvlaco Member

Mar 5, 2006
    Adelaide, Australia
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Looking forward to this :)
    And I'll finally have a Shenhua shirt! My parents sent me a message saying they'd bought me a Shenhua shirt in Hong Kong and they get home on thursday :D
    I'll be the only guy in Australia with one, and I'll wear it! :D

17. greenlion

greenlion Member

Apr 22, 2004
    CHINA
    Club:
    Beijing Guoan
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Hong Kong Do has a lot of Shenhua Fans

18. greenlion

greenlion Member

Apr 22, 2004
    CHINA
    Club:
    Beijing Guoan
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    the Chinese version finished~ May I ask Chengbo or Dreamer to translate it? Cause I'm not good at translation~

即使当中超已经跌到了谷底,“京沪大战”依旧不会乏人问津。每当申花遇上国安,总有一场激情四射甚至火星飞溅的对抗上演。

2003年的京沪大战北京主场前夕,京城主要媒体基本都在头版头条刊登了足球报道,而这也只有在迎战申花时才可能出现, 《北京寒风誓摧申花》、《夺冠阻击战工体今日演》、《这一战,未闻硝烟已成经典》……类似火暴的炒作无形中每次都把北京国安推到一个只能进不能退的处境。京沪比赛总是被炒得很热,当时申花快要夺冠,有位北京球迷说:“北京是被逼上架子,打申花的确不需要动员,打申花也许和冠军没有关系,和北京足球的面子有关系!”

[​IMG]

京沪之争源于什么时候,在足球场上普遍认为是1994年,但我以为自从京沪之间文化的差异集中表现了中国两种最独特的地域文明开始,京沪之间的对立就存在了。这种对立最初并没有太强的攻击性,最多就是“你贫你的,我精我的”而已,许多北京和上海的朋友根本就不明白怎么回事,但在成长的过程中就是被灌输了一种“***都是傻X”的概念。北京人最爱说上海人精明小气,上海人最爱说北京人豁胖嘴贫,这中间的任何一个件小事都会让他们更加肯定“***都是傻X”这样一个概念,或许已经根本说不出什么理由了,由此引伸海派和京派的两种文化在各个领域里往往都是竞争的对手.

在足球方面,京沪大战已经完全成为了一个概念之争,自从职业联赛创办,京沪大战历来都是联赛的焦点之战与经典之战。一位申花球迷在自己的Blog里这样回忆1995年的京沪大战:"还记得那场在虹口的著名的京沪之战,那几乎成为整个上海几个礼拜以来一直谈论的话题,当谢晖将球挑过出击的付宾时,数百万人张开了双臂。这就是城市的骄傲!"对于两只作为"城市英雄"的足球队来讲,轻易的输掉和对手的每一次比赛都会大大刺激自己城市的足球自尊心。

早在91年足协杯,京沪两队交手,北京队被出示了三张红牌,申花5:2拿下对手,最后夺冠。北京认为裁判不公,暗自记仇。此后遭遇沪军无不三军用命,自92赛季主场5:1大胜以来。京沪两军交战,胜负大抵相当,但净胜球方面,北京遥遥领先。

[​IMG]

虽然申花曾在北京两次战胜国安而国安从未在上海取得对申花的一场胜利,但相较之下,工体或先农坛对于申花远比虹口或上体对于国安多了几分地狱的感觉,94赛季的5-1主场首胜,95赛季国安队4-3力斩申花队; 97赛季著名的9-1辣手“摧花”;97足协杯决战国安2-1拿下申花,蝉联足协杯冠军;2000年国安主场3∶3“委屈”地与对手打平。2005年酣畅淋漓的4-0,相信这些陈年往事一定是锱铢必较的“阿拉”们不能忘怀的,大家从这些高比分的比赛也可以看出,两队之间激情四射的演出,共同联袂导演了众多让人回味无穷的经典赛事。而这也正是两队乃至全国球迷、媒体对京沪之战总是有很多期待的理由。2003年申花在主场一场不甚精彩的比赛中1-0小胜对手,居然引起了本土媒体新闻晨报打出"申花无奈制造史上最差京沪大战"标题,以"扼杀京沪大战的激情"为主题,对获胜的主队好一通口诛笔伐.

[​IMG]

9-1被认为是京沪大战奠定中国德比地位的经典之战,随后数年两队的明争暗斗更是加深了彼此之间的对立.1997年07月20日,上海申花队在北京工人体育场经历了属于一个城市的惊人耻辱,9-1的比分创下十年甲A最高比分纪录,而这一纪录居然在两支顶级球队较量中出现无疑让人百思不得其解。北京国安三杆洋枪在比赛中酣畅淋漓地奉献8粒进球,范大将军则将曹限东的射门一脚挡入本方门内。北京的辉煌胜利映衬着上海难言的悲哀,至今每当京沪对话,9-1的比分都会被媒体与球迷不约而同的提起。而经历那一年的申花外援门将瓦西里,此后很长一段时间每当在扑克牌游戏打出一张"9"的时候,都会条件反射般地念叨一声"北京"。

作为申花球迷来讲,北京囯安是作为阶级敌人一样看待的。9-1不仅成为了申花十年甲A的耻辱,甚至成为了上海德比战中上海国际球迷的口号,再加上北京和上海这两座城市的特殊地位,仇恨的形成也就顺理成章。 在上海进行的京沪大战,蓝魔啦啦队和申花高校联盟总是以高呼:"北京国安,有来无回"作为对对手的欢迎。特别当国安比分落后时,他们会把口号改成"北京烤鸭,有来无回"来奚落对手。当然国安的球迷也不会示弱,当申花在工体出场时,伴随他们脚步的总是传统的著名京骂"申花!傻B!",一旦国安领先,绿色狂飙,御林军,华贸国安等球迷阵营就会整齐划一的喊出"9-1! 9-1!".震撼效果达到什么地步? 2003年追随申花队远征客场的一位"可汗"球迷团成员在赛后发给朋友的短信中写道:"我好难过!申花输了!听着满场对我们的骂声,我们都哭了!"

2001年,申花入京,在一片"9-1"的喊声中,3-1反败为胜,击败了北京,多少回应对手一记响亮的耳光,不过即便主场保持不败也总是让申花队上下如鲠在喉,或许只有回敬一次狂胜,才能洗刷这份耻辱,但是那样也肯定会让双方"此恨绵绵无绝期"了。

2005年4月,在申花队即将客场经受0-4的京沪大战史上第三大惨败前夕,作为队中唯一曾经经历过9-1的老将谢晖用下面一段话为京沪大战下了比较准确的定义:"京沪对决对我本人而言有着不一样的含义,那几年,虽然大连是联赛的超级强队,但申花与国安的比赛技术含量最高,不是说我们两个队的球员都看对方不顺眼,而是有一种英雄惜英雄的感觉,申花与国安的比赛不仅能刺激双方球员的战斗欲望,也能吸引全国球迷关注的眼光,按照现在的话来说,申花与国安就是国家德比!"

19. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    X and all you other Shanghainese, why aren't you defending your city? In the Asia NSR forum there's a thread titled "in Shanghai now" where someone from NYC (and everyone else) is complaining about how dirty Shanghai is and stuff...hehe, I had to come to Shanghai's defense, but now I'm starting to feel dirty!

20. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004

I don't think their women let them get into fights chengb. :eek:

21. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004

Greenlion are you trying to get me fired? That's one heck of a long article to translate (an excellent one I might add).

Chengb can do the heavy lifting if he wished but I'll do my share by doing this synopsis. Please correct me if I've misunderstood you Greenlion.

What Greenlion is trying to say, basically, Shanghai Ultra, is this, "both Beijing and Shanghai suck. If you want to see a real city with both history and commerce, go to Guangzhou. And if you want to see real soccer, go see the Dalian games. Over."

Did I get it right Greenlion? :)

22. shanghai_ultra

Mar 29, 2006
    Shanghai
    Club:
    Shanghai Shenhua
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland
    Ha ha,

ITs ok guys I can get my girlfriend to translate. Would like some names and faces to go with these quotes if possible.

23. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    Some parts of Shanghai are pretty dirty...not to mention the humidity.

24. shanghai_ultra

Mar 29, 2006
    Shanghai
    Club:
    Shanghai Shenhua
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland
    Shanghai is no dirtier than a lot of other places in China - and it's certainly better than some other big cities I've been to in Asia - Bangkok for example.

My only real gripe with Shanghai is the ridiculous price of beer in most of the bars. There is no reason for it to be so expensive, other than bar owners making a stinking huge profit.

People moan about the weather in the winter, but it's nothing compared with Scotland, so it's no problem for me. The summer is another matter though - it's awful. Really hot and very humid from July-September. June and October are ok for most people, but still too hot for me. But if the humidity lasted any longer, I dont think I could live in Shanghai. Thank god for aircon.

I have some really cool Shanghaiese friends, but its obvious to anyone who has spent anytime in China that Shanghai is not as friendly as the rest of the country.

Having said that, Shanghai is a really international city and there is always something going on. I can see why it isnt for some people, but I love it and I think I will spend a long time here.

And as for the Blue Devils, they are pretty unique in terms of being Shanghaiese. Friendly, passionate, rowdy and not worried about "being cool". The quality of Chinese football is not high - but that is not the point. They know it is not fashionable to support a Chinese team, but they dont care. They have my complete respect for that. This is the real Shanghai - people doing what they do because they love it, not because it's trendy or a way to make money.

SHENHUA!

25. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    hey, I've been defending Shanghai, I don't think its all that dirty and its definitely not as bad as NYC. Some of the older parts are pretty bad though.

Hehe, the price of drinks can get insane, but there are still some dive places to be found, the problem is that going to those places its like why bother, just drinking at home is better (and you wouldn't come out feeling absolutely dirty).

The weather sucks, but its not that bad, winter is relatively mild and summer is passable (nowhere near as bad as Nanjing), plus there are plenty of decent places for weekend trips.

My biggest problem with Shanghai is that its an international city, in so many ways its lost its uniqueness, its Chineseness and just become like any other city in China. Last month when I was there my cousin made me choose a place for dinner, I spent the afternoon calling up restaurants for a reservation on a Friday night, it took 20 calls or so till I found a place with an opening. Call that progress, but I'm not a fan, that's something that never happened even 2 years ago. Going to Xintiandi a few years back, we went to a bar where a friggin can of Coke was 80 RMB, that is like US$10, in a grocery store that can isn't even 1 kuai!!! That night, we spent over US$100 on 2 cuban cigars, 2 cans of Coke, and 2 Rum and Cokes.

As for the people, there are so many assholes that you come across on a regular basis, but then again, it seems whenever I'm really pissed off and start to hate the city, somebody will do something to renew my faith in their humanity...