CHILE vs Uruguay, 26 de marzo en Santiago (Clasificatorias) [R]

Discussion in 'Chile: Selecciones Nacionales' started by JAIME CHILE, Feb 9, 2013.

1. ridv34

ridv34 Member

Jul 20, 2007
    CA
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Parece que Ohiginiano anda de carrete con Yañez y Jaime :thumbsup:

Rickdog repped this.
  2. SIN DIOS NI LEY

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    CSKA Moskva
    Y por qué?
    El equipo jugó mejor cuando se puso a un futbolista que sabe con el balón en los pies, Matías y entró Carmona por un delantero, Beausejour, justo las variantes por las que abogo. Antes de eso la posesión estuvo extraviada por casi un tiempo completo. No hubiese sido extraño que si nuestro DT seguía con la porfía de morir con sus esquema y hombres, a esta hora lo estaríamos lamentando.
    Ni mencionar que Paredes, uno de mis caballos, salvó la plata y otro que todos encuentran malo, pero que yo pienso está bien convocado, Jara, fue de los puntos altos.

Se ganó, todo muy bien, pero el equipo puede alcanzar otro rendimiento con los nombres y flexibilidad en el esquema.

Pero como no soy orgulloso, no hay problema, felicidades Sampa.

Rickdog repped this.
  3. Rickdog

Rickdog Member+

Jun 16, 2010
    Santiago, Chile
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    :eek:

Lo veo y me cuesta creérlo........
    rep, en camino

4. Ohiginiano

Ohiginiano Member+

Jul 16, 2007
    El Teniente Stadium
    Club:
    O Higgins Rancagua
    Vi el partido con Metro y Heartandsoul. Lamentablemente no hubo carrete despues del partido.

5. Ohiginiano

Ohiginiano Member+

Jul 16, 2007
    El Teniente Stadium
    Club:
    O Higgins Rancagua
    Se me olvido mencionar a Marcelo Diaz en mi posteo: Un baluarte, una verdadera "aduana" en el medio. La amarilla que le mostraron fue totalmente un "invento."

6. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    A Sin Dios le va a dar ataque: que Díaz sea un jugadorazo? Noooo, imposible.

7. ridv34

ridv34 Member

Jul 20, 2007
    CA
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    jaja, yo lo decía porque te citaste a tí mismos sin agregar nada. :p

Aqui un video de Luis "Pacquiao" Suarez.

MetroChile repped this.
  8. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Hay que puro contratar técnicos "nacidos futbolísticamente" en Perú: digo, sí eso es necesario para ganarle a un rival al cual no se le vencía en casi 20 años.

:) ;).

9. HeartandSoul

HeartandSoul Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 25, 2007
    The Garden State
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Para revivir los mejores momentos.

10. SIN DIOS NI LEY

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    CSKA Moskva
    A Uruguay se le ganó el 2010.
    Como las matemáticas no han cambiado, son 3 años.

11. posteador

posteador Member+

Dec 29, 2006
    Lincoln, UK
    Amistosos no cuentan...

12. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Pucha, sigues dolido porque Chile ganó ayer con partidazo de Díaz y un super buen planteamiento de Sampaoli? Ya'po: superalo, te equivocaste. Eso también pasa cuando uno alardea, mr "sé de fútbol".

Te sugiero formarte futbolísticamente en Perú como Sampaoli. :)

13. JAIME CHILE

JAIME CHILE Member+

Apr 26, 2006
    V.Alemana y Stgo
    Club:
    Cobreloa Calama
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
  14. SIN DIOS NI LEY

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    CSKA Moskva
    A ti no más se te puede ocurrir que yo estoy triste porque ganó Chile.

Ya te dije, el mejor planteamiento se dio con 2 delanteros, 1 enlace y un medio campo poblado, ¿no te parece que suena a lo que pedía ? Así que tan excelente no fue la estrategia.
    Espero no repetir esto de nuevo, ya es la vez número 1000.

Entonces no juguemos ningún otro de aquí en adelante.

15. posteador

posteador Member+

Dec 29, 2006
    Lincoln, UK
    No dije que los entrenamientos no sirven.

Dije amistosos no cuentan, en respuesta a contar un entrenamiento en la misma categoria que un partido oficial. :)

16. Yañez

Yañez Member+

Oct 11, 2005
    Santiago, Llolleo
    Club:
    Univ de Chile
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Que grande Jarita! hahaha, feliz por el y bien Paredes. Matias bien también. Muy bien Sampaoli, para callar a los chaqueteros.

17. zasal911

zasal911 Member

Sep 1, 2000
    las cosas que se ponen a argumntar....

a todo esto quien se dio cuenta que en el combo de Suarez Jara le pego en las huevas? lol
    y el combo es suspension, pero esa patada que le pego fue aun peor. 10:45 del video que puso heartandsoul

18. chewie4917

chewie4917 Member

Sep 10, 2011
    I thought the kick was worse, too. In the incident with the punch, Jara appeared to have deliberately touched Suarez 'downstairs', so it could be that Suarez reacted to that. One thing's for sure: Suarez didn't get his way the whole night. His frustration grew every ten minutes.

There were solid performances all round, but given the fact that they had to contain the most dangerous Uruguayan attacks in the second half, I'd say that the best two players out there were Medel and Jara.

I wonder, now that Suazo is out indefinitely, if Sampaoli will depend more on Paredes and Vargas. I get the feeling that Sanchez will not hit top form unless or until he returns to Italy, and we've seen that Pinilla struggles to remain injury-free. I liked the forward pairing against Uruguay, particularly their movement. Paredes could have netted three, and Vargas two perhaps, but I think that they'd gain more confidence in front of goal if they get more game time. For one thing, their understanding with the midfield all night was of a very high standard. What do you guys think?

toepunt repped this.
  19. toepunt

toepunt Member

Aug 24, 2003
    North America
    I was expecting more from Aranguiz, a low that became clear when Fernandez went in who brought another dimension to our attack.

chewie4917 repped this.
  20. zasal911

zasal911 Member

Sep 1, 2000
    I think if we play with 3 forwards there can be no doubt that Alexis and Vargas should be the punteros and that sampaoli has realized that you need a real 9 on the pitch.

the 9 should probably be either Paredes or Suazo if he comes back, with S Pinto and further down Angelo in the mix. I'd guess PAredes has earned his spot.

If we play with only two forwards i think you need a centralized forward and an 'acompanante'. PAredes-Alexis for me, with Vargas as the sub. Vargas did well in both games, but Alexis (despite all the criticism) did much more in Lima and is all around a better player.

so Alexis---Paredes---Vargas (sorry Jean) or Alexis--Paredes for me

Yañez, posteador and chewie4917 repped this.
  21. chewie4917

chewie4917 Member

Sep 10, 2011
    I've always said that the criticism of Alexis is justified if and when he goes for too much and chooses the wrong options going forward. The criticism is unjustified when the guy creates and presses. He has never been known for his goals, so as long as he can do the mentioned tasks, then I would say that he satisfies the criteria for selection in the first eleven.

We absolutely need a '9' to be the target up front, especially considering the fact that, despite having one of the most dynamic and creative midfields in the modern game, we are remarkably inefficient overall for the chances we create.

I personally prefer a 3-5-2 if we're going to line up with three defenders, because it offers more options for any planned or spontaneous defensive restructuring. In this case, it makes perfect sense to stick with the '9' and someone like Sanchez.

I also agree with Sanchez and Vargas as the wingers if the formation requires three forwards. Beausejour has shown, more than once, that he is wasted as a winger. Being more of a 'carrier' type of player and with that tank of his, he's made to play as a left wing-back (Chile) or as a wide left midfielder (Wigan).

22. zasal911

zasal911 Member

Sep 1, 2000
    literally, 100% agreement.

Alexis is criticized not for what he does, but for not living up to certain incredibly high expectations that we and he have put on him. In Lima he took the criticism, but he was more than Isla, Jean and Vargas put together. he's right, he's a JUGADORAZO and he has to be in the starting 11

23. posteador

posteador Member+

Dec 29, 2006
    Lincoln, UK
    I thought he did ********ing great... the only thing that was shit was his stamina... he only seems to last 50 minutes or so at top level.

It is not a coincidence that Chile played better the first half of both matches when Aranguiz was a starter. Think about it, as soon as they take him out we loose possession. Yes, Matias got a great assist, but between the exit of Aranguiz and the assist of Matias there was a long period were Uruguay looked very dangerous. In Lima there was no replacement for Aranguiz and you could tell, as the pitch was divided in two and the midfield was a huge gap which Peru easily exploited. Silva is not a worthy replacement.

We could start with Matias next time and try the inverse, get Aranguiz in when Matias gets tired. I don't mind either way.

It's interesting you guys are talking about the 2-5-3 as I have been pushing for that formation for a long while. That is THE best position for Alexis, just behind a number 9 like Di Natale, it was the best formation I saw for both Isla and Alexis. In our case the 9 could be Paredes... Pinto... Angelo... even Vargas like we saw for a few minutes in that friendly against Spain.

We need to dominate at least 3 formations to keep out opponents guessing and I think Sampaoli has the flexibility to play his usual 3-3-4 and 3-4-3 as well as a 2-5-3.

We could start matches with a 3-3-4 or 3-4-3... then change to a 2-5-3 when we want to counter attack like Udinese or Juventus.

24. Rickdog

Rickdog Member+

Jun 16, 2010
    Santiago, Chile
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    No way.
    Aranguiz first 50 minutes in any game, not only gives Chile possession over the first half , but also conditions how opponents will play from then on, getting them tired in advance, towards the rest of the game. It's true that Matias "plays" lots more than whatever Aranguiz can do, but he also isn't as succesful defending. Doing both jobs (defending and creating), Aranguiz is more complete than Matias. For Matias to be succesful he also needs to have tired defenders against him, which in this case were previously conditioned by Aranguiz tiresome job during the first half of the game. If we change the the strategy first with Matias and then with Aranguiz, it is possible that we could have a goal, at the time, but even more possible to be already down in score, when Aranguiz enters, reducing our chances to eventually win.

In my case, I prefer to start as we did this time around, first with Aranguiz and afterwards with Matias. As none of both has enough stamina to last a whole game, unfortunately the replament of one with the other, will be a must situation.:thumbsup:

About Sanchez in the team, I don`t really think we need him at current time. His yellow card in Lima, imho, was maybe the best thing that could have happened to us, as that way we were forced to play without him and as how it resulted, it is proven that Chile plays lots better without him in the pitch. Leave him out of the next couple of games. Maybe by being left out, he recovers his anxiety to play for the NT, an issue that seems he has lost and as he doesn`t "feel" it, he is no longer useful for the team (after the Lima game, he left with destiny to Spain on his own will, as his team granted him permission to stay for both games, no matter if he played or not in them. By doing this, he proved he has no commitment with the Chilean NT, and cares nothing on how his team mates play, afterwards of his departure).:thumbsdown:

25. Yañez

Yañez Member+

Oct 11, 2005
    Santiago, Llolleo
    Club:
    Univ de Chile
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Agree too, up front should be Sanchez on the right, where he can beat almost any defender in the world, right close to the line. On the left Vargas and the middle Paredes/Pinto/Henriquez.