CHILE-Australia, 13 de Junio en Cuiabá (Mundial 2014) [R]

Discussion in 'Chile: Selecciones Nacionales' started by JAIME CHILE, Dec 6, 2013.

1. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    All those "experts" need to STFU now.

freeestyler and Radu Razvan repped this.
  2. SIN DIOS NI LEY

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    CSKA Moskva
    Yo nunca he encontrado malos a Silva, ni a Jara ni a Beausejour cuando juega en el único puesto que lo hace bien, quienes son justamente los más criticados.

Ahora bien, encuentro penca a Canales, Er Jonny, Millar, Meneses y un par más en el radar de Sampaoli.

3. Rickdog

Rickdog Member+

Jun 16, 2010
    Santiago, Chile
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Silva no es malo.
    Al igual que Jara, es bueno para mandarse "condoros".
    Mientras se mantengan "aplicados", como lo han sido hasta ahora, podemos confiar en ellos.
    :thumbsup:

4. posteador

posteador Member+

Dec 29, 2006
    Lincoln, UK
    A mi me sigue sin gustar mucho Jara y Silva... pero es lo que hay, por eso prefiero no decir nada. Este es nuestro plantel y hay que apoyarlo.

5. chewie4917

chewie4917 Member

Sep 10, 2011
    Recent good performances have vindicated Jara and Silva's worth. In my view, that doesn't mean that they are top-end players in their roles; it just means that they are 'good enough' and above competent when they play at their maximum. Jara was re-born in the match against Uruguay in Santiago; who can forget his tussle with the great Suarez? Silva gradually showed his value and confirmed his utility as a player in the match against Germany.

I agree with posteador. It's what we have at the moment, and the current moment is good. As long as they produce 'correct' performances and play in their right roles, I don't have a problem with them.