NSR: CHICAGO Political Thread ***HIGHLY TOXIC - ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK***

Discussion in 'Chicago Fire' started by skinut, Nov 12, 2016.

1. LocoGueroFutobolista

Apr 18, 2004
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Wow. Advocating murder. Nice. No wonder you SHITcagoans have so much violence. Violent, sub-human culture in your city.

2. LocoGueroFutobolista

Apr 18, 2004
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    THIS

3. Der Stich

Der Stich Member+

May 3, 2005
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Thank you for letting me know there is an ignore button. You are a gentleman and a scholar.

Martininho, xtomx and bunge repped this.
  4. Der Stich

Der Stich Member+

May 3, 2005
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    In my own personal game of Illinois Gubernatorial Primary Survivor I've voted J.B. Pritzker off the island. Undecided between Kennedy and Biss.

xtomx repped this.
  5. LocoGueroFutobolista

Apr 18, 2004
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Hmmmm. Why won't you whiteboys vote for Tio Hardiman?
    Hate blacks that much, huh?

6. skinut

skinut Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2000
    Castle Pines, CO (or often elsewhere on earth)
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Loco has lost his mind and has been given a red card. The only other one I've ever given is for Iron. . . but this one is losing his mind.

Mikebsiu, SixKick, LIZZIE and 4 others repped this.
  7. xtomx

xtomx Member+

Chicago Fire
    Sep 6, 2001
    Northern Wisconsin, but not far from civilization
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Unfortunately, it was needed at this point. He has become completely unhinged.
    It is sad as he is/was a decent guy.

Der Stich repped this.
  8. skinut

skinut Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2000
    Castle Pines, CO (or often elsewhere on earth)
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    He's already told me he'll create a sock puppet. I told him he sincerely needs professional treatment.

9. Martininho

Martininho Member+

Feb 13, 2007
    Chicago
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ...and he just might get it. Probably not the kind that you were thinking of, however.

xtomx repped this.
  10. Der Stich

Der Stich Member+

May 3, 2005
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    I think I'm going to vote for the candidate most likely to sign a bill legalizing marijuana in Illinois. Does one of the candidates have a clear and positive position on this?

xtomx and bunge repped this.
  11. GHjelm

GHjelm Member+

Apr 23, 2008
    Batavia
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    I saw a Pritzker commercial saying he would legalize and that Kennedy would not. In truth, Kennedy has said he wants to see more research. I would like to legalize just so we can be done with this debate. I'll also be happy to be the first Midwest state to do so and hopefully reap some economic benefits, as well.

Der Stich and bunge repped this.
  12. bunge

bunge BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 24, 2000
    What a crock of horseshit. We need to move past this and on to decriminalizing and destigmatizing opiates and other narcotics. If you need to do more research you're supporting the prison industrial complex and definitely not a candidate we need in a democracy.

xtomx repped this.
  13. xtomx

xtomx Member+

Chicago Fire
    Sep 6, 2001
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    It is all a bit "hazy" but JB yes, Kennedy no, Biss-don't know.

14. Der Stich

Der Stich Member+

May 3, 2005
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Why are they making this so difficult on me?

15. SixKick

SixKick Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 13, 2000
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    xtomx repped this.
  16. lethargytartare

lethargytartare Member+

Oct 2, 2000
    Magrathea, Horsehead Nebula
    Club:
    Yeovil Town FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland
    "need to see more research" is the politician's way of saying "My gut tells me to be against this but my campaign manager says the polling isn't clear"

SixKick repped this.
  17. Der Stich

Der Stich Member+

May 3, 2005
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    xtomx repped this.
  18. xtomx

xtomx Member+

Chicago Fire
    Sep 6, 2001
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Any politician who says "I listen to my gut" only hears rumblings, hunger pains and internal farts.
    Any politician who says "I think with my gut" should be beaten about the head and face with a stick.

19. lethargytartare

lethargytartare Member+

Oct 2, 2000
    Magrathea, Horsehead Nebula
    Club:
    Yeovil Town FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland
    What I mean is, Politician's only say "more research is needed" when the research is already actually in and scientific consensus is opposed to the politician's personal policy position.

When the research is actually unclear, Politicians claim it clearly supports their current policy position.

xtomx and bunge repped this.
  20. xtomx

xtomx Member+

Chicago Fire
    Sep 6, 2001
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    #2870 xtomx, Mar 17, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2018
    Former head of CIA, John Brennan, pulling no punches:

John Brennan
    When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history. You may scapegoat Andy McCabe, but you will not destroy America...America will triumph over you.

For context, this was Trump's tweet about the firing of McCabe (again, after he resigned and two days before he his retirement kicked in):

“Andrew McCabe FIRED, a great day for the hard working men and women of the FBI – A great day for Democracy. Sanctimonious James Comey was his boss and made McCabe look like a choirboy. He knew all about the lies and corruption going on at the highest levels of the FBI!”

SixKick repped this.
  21. HerthaBerwyn

HerthaBerwyn Member+

May 24, 2003
    Chicago
    Hence my vote for Biss. Last week I had a business trip to install sidewalk snowmelt on a new...100 million! high school in the desert East of Denver. This district is growing so fast there are two more on the plans, as well as matching grade schools. I asked the general contractor where all that massive money comes from. He said legal smoke has made CO 3 billion dollars already. Add all that while reducing enforcement costs and resulting social costs is a NO BRAINER. Could Chicago public schools use a bit of this?? Could Illinois pension fiasco need a bit of this? Could we do with cutting enforcement and incarceration?
    'Needs more study' is a simple distraction. Particularly since the political party most commonly saying it, the GOP, doesnt accept science anyway. they prefer 'good old folksy common sense'. Morons. Here is what a 100 Million high school looks like. 20180308_132836.jpg

SixKick, GHjelm and Martininho repped this.
  22. LIZZIE

LIZZIE BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 18, 2001
    Sec 126
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

A million REPS to you, Mr. Brennan

Martininho, skinut and xtomx repped this.
  23. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  24. Martininho

Martininho Member+

Feb 13, 2007
    Chicago
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The Ministry Of Truth approves this message.
    [90 seconds later] The Ministry Of Truth denies the truth of this message.

...[60 seconds later] The Ministry Of Truth denies the existence of this message, or of any response from the Ministry Of Truth. This is fake news produced by the Hillary Clinton campaign, acting in concert with the Obama administration and its own close ties to Russia, in their ongoing efforts to undermine God's anointed President...it says so in the bible. More guns are needed to deal with climate change conspirators, actors posing as dead school children, and non-christians*.
    An investigation will be launched by the Ministry of Truth's newly-established inquisition panel, which shall immediately replace the FBI, CIA and Department of Justice, as cost-cutting measure.under the direct authority of

...[30 seconds later] The Ministry Of Truth denies the existence of the Ministry Of Truth.

* As determined by guidelines established by the Ministry of Truth that shall include, but not be limited to, "Fake Christians" (TM) with suspicious credentials, including but not limited to: 1) actual knowledge of scripture, especially in connection with any distinction between the factual history of the bible** and any assertion of so-called fact made by any person, organization, assembly, or body, whether private or governmental, that asserts as its authority in any manner whatsoever, that certain discredited religion known commonly as "science" or "scientific"; 2) lack of gun ownership AND current membership in the National Rifle Association; and 3) any and all subversive internet posts of a radical nature that purport to invoke unapproved biblical authority***, including but not limited to radical references made by tax collectors, whom the Ministry of Truth have identified as undesirable and not credible retroactively and ab initio, including but not limited to any and all persons purportedly with the given name of Matthew and any works published, asserted, or referenced in that name, including but not limited to all passages purportedly set forth in Chapter 5, verses 1-48 thereof.

** Said factual history as shall be determined by Ministry of Truth Guidelines, to be established on such terms, and as such times as shall be deemed appropriate by the Ministry of Truth.

***Said approval to be be determined by Ministry of Truth Guidelines, to be established on such terms, and as such times as shall be deemed appropriate by the Ministry of Truth. For all such inquiries, the requesting party shall include their full name; full physical and internet address; the names, ages of all natural and adopted children of the requesting party under the age of 18; signed and notarized approval of questions from the requesting party, to submitted by the requesting party's authorized non Fake Christian(TM) clergy****; name of current and all past employers; current status of extramarital relationships and certification as to whether requesting party has ceased beating them; complete voting record and social security number(s) of all persons referenced and/or listed in the requesting party's request, along with affidavits of non-disclosure to those referenced parties; and notarized waiver of all rights, title and interest of any claim or defense that is or that may be or have been asserted under the United States Constitution and/or that of any of the several states, and of any federal, state or local law.

**** You KNEW this was coming, right?

lethargytartare, skinut and xtomx repped this.
  25. nowherenova

nowherenova Member+

Jul 20, 2003
    Formerly Terminus
    #2875 nowherenova, Mar 20, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
    it's prejudiced not racist - the most misused term in American society today - Racists - racism - full of shit ad hominem crap.