Chepo

Discussion in 'Toluca' started by tolucafan, Feb 13, 2010.

1. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    wtf were you thinking? honestly brah, putting in galeana in for the injured Gonzalez was lolbad. im not just saying this because he was the one who lost the mark vs Paralta when he scored. you messed everything up. for seome reason galeana was playing LB and i guess you moved manolo up for some idiotic reason. and esquivel was forced to cover the right side. WHY THE ******** DID YOU DO THIS??? you had Cruzalta on the bench who was our RB before Gonzalez got here. honestly, i can do a better job. the move made me want to puke, thats how bad it was. chepo, you deserved to get fired for this, but i hope this doesnt happen. get ur shit together chepo.

i cant believe we got 3 ********ing points after 5 games. god damnit im so tilted right now

i did like how marin was doing tho, so this game wasnt a complete waste.

2. mexicano_for_lyfe

Jul 2, 2006
    VELA NR
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    im about to die.. im f**king pissed my buddy was supposed to call me and id be at the nemesio diez watching us pound america. yet the idiot hasnt called and i cant go.. the worst part is im 20 min away from toluca and i dont wanna go see the game alone!!

3. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    Chepoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!