Chelsea v Man Utd: Milk Cup Last 16 (Oct 30)

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by Kerry Dixon's Boots, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Yahtzee

Yahtzee Member+

Nov 4, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    When your midfield is as utterly dysfunctional as ours was today, can’t be hard on any of our attackers.. we moved the ball around horribly that first half (all I got to see). Yeesh. Well, less games to worry about.

lobomojo repped this.
  2. StamfordBridgeLions

Chelsea FC
    Sep 4, 2016
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    We had the edge in the game [as born out by the stats]. But, It came down to their strikers being more decisive.

But, anyways, yeah, fcuck the caribou cup.

3. Dr_Intoxicated

Dr_Intoxicated Member+

Sep 10, 2002
    London
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    Both sides scored a very good goal.

The difference was Manure were awarded their mandatory penalty.

lobomojo and StamfordBridgeLions repped this.
  4. StamfordBridgeLions

Chelsea FC
    Sep 4, 2016
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Marcus Rashford has scored five goals against Chelsea, his most against a single opponent. Four of those have come this season. I know there are a lot of folks on here that do not rate Rashford, but I think he is pretty good. He is 22 next week. Maybe if we can qualify for the Champions League and ManUre do not, maybe he would want to move to a BIG club?

yep.

yep

5. StamfordBridgeLions

Chelsea FC
    Sep 4, 2016
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Michy Batshuayi has scored in three consecutive games BUT why am I still unconvinced by him?

lobomojo repped this.
  6. StamfordBridgeLions

Chelsea FC
    Sep 4, 2016
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    True. True.

Frank said: ‘I would have liked to give Jorginho in particular and Kovacic a rest tonight as well because of what they have been putting in, the endurance of the season, but I couldn’t because of N’Golo, Ross and Ruben out long-term'.

7. Brock Hannsen

Brock Hannsen Member+

Feb 3, 2014
    Hartford, CT
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Always sucks to lose. Especially to United. We were sub-lackluster. Don't care what the lineups were. United are not a very good team.