Chelsea FC V Brighton FC

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by StamfordBridgeLions, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Naughtius Maximus

Jul 10, 2001
    Shropshire
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Who you start with is a different question to who you bring in if you have to make a change. Got it now?
    ... and I said, not from what I've seen so far.
    I agree with the last bit. But I also think Mount's contributed more when he's played.
    I never said you did. I said that Frank seems to think that Mount is more likely to contribute if he plays than the other guy.
    So players aren't all exactly the same and their contribution to the teams isn't always directly comparable. Yes, I agree... that was my point too.
    Is it?... and we're basing that statement on what, exactly?
    So you're saying he's lying? Again, and we're basing that statement on what, exactly?
    Other than just a rather snidey comment I'm not even sure what you're trying to say there.

He does some things well and others, less well?

Er... OK! :cautious:
    IS that I've been doing?
    Yeah, whatever! :)

2. lobomojo

lobomojo Member+

Chelsea, Gillingham
    Jul 17, 2004
    Freedom
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    "Tomori made the most passes of any Chelsea player v Brighton (90), while completing 90 per cent of those.", like the way he is fitting in

Willian had 4 tackles to lead Chelsea, a good part of why he plays, and why he might be on more when we are missing more experienced defensive minded players behind him

Willian 325 PL minutes; Pul PL 275 min, Pedro 242 PL minutes, Pul hardly seems the odd man out over the whole season thus far. And sure playing inside for the US trumps all.... but Pedro and Willian at least have logged some minutes there for some hack sides like Barca, Spain and Brazil. And Lamp has made some comments that Pul needs to defend and track better so with Kante, Rudiger and Emerson missing and Az and Alonso vulnerable to speed and being isolated may be a factor in going with experience wide at the moment

Boris10 and StamfordBridgeLions repped this.
  3. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite
    Yes, best to leave it at that I think. Up the Chels.

Rman3349 repped this.