Chelsea Drinking Game

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by Shibby13, Apr 29, 2007.

1. Shibby13

Shibby13 New Member

May 2, 2006
    NJ
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I found this off of a group on facebook...

THE CHELSEA DRINKING GAME:

1. Everytime Michael Ballack enters the centre-circle, drink until he leaves it! (WARNING: THIS CARRIES A HEALTH WARNING DUE TO THE FACT THAT BALLACK RARELY, IF EVER LEAVES THE CENTRE CIRCLE)

2. Finish your drink everytime Lampard scores a deflected shot, penalty or free-kick.

3. Drink 4 Fingers of your drink everytime you see Obi Mikel touch the ball (This almost never happens.)

4. Drink 4 fingers everytime Carvalho makes a lunging tackle to make up for someone elses error.

5. Drink 4 fingers everytime you see Kalou or Wright-Phillips go on a pointless run with no end product or give the ball the away needlessly

6. Finish your drink when Robben Limps off injured

7. Finish your drink everytime the esteemed champions conceed more than once and the commentator blames it on Terry's abscence

8. Finish your drink when Mourinho blames something other than himself or his players for a poor result

9. Finish your drink when you are unsure what formation Chelsea are playing or who is playing Right-back

10. Drink 2 fingers everytime you see Cashley Cole bitching and moaning at the referee

11. Drink 2 Fingers whenever Drogba is seen diving or feigning injury

12. 2 fingers when Cech is seen in the ridiculous head-gear (he even warms up in it!)

13. 2 fingers everytime Makelele makes a pass under 5-yards in length

14. 2 fingers everytime you see Joe Coles tongue as it doesnt appear to fit in his head

15. 2 fingers everytime you see Shevchenko with his hands on his hips looking disappointed

warning: if you actually play this game, you WILL get alcohol poisining.

2. Highbury

Highbury Member

May 13, 2006
    Philadelphia
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Someone rep him.

14. 2 fingers everytime you see Joe Coles tongue as it doesnt appear to fit in his head

I was thinking that exactly when they played Liverpool last week.

3. red & wite army

red & wite army I ain't no drama queen!

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Repped, this is too good!:p

4. antifan

antifan Member+

Aug 14, 2004
    The Scottie
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The biggest problem is you have to watch a Chelski game to play. That's known to cause nausea on its own, so people would be puking all over each other by halftime.

5. Shibby13

Shibby13 New Member

May 2, 2006
    NJ
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Puking is not a terrible thing. You feel better in the morning

6. Smalls123

Smalls123 Member

Feb 1, 2007
    PA
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    My semester is winding down and I don't have anything to do until thursday so me and my friend may give this drinking game a go tomorrow.

7. jatm516

jatm516 Member

Feb 4, 2005
    Hope, Arkansas
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Yeah but if they weren't puking they would die from consumming the massive amount of alcohol that this game would lead to. ;)

8. GunnerJacket

GunnerJacket Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 18, 2003
    Gainesville, GA
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    I was hoping it was more a plot to get the Chelsea players drunk before Sunday's match. You know...

Chelsea Drinking!! Game!

9. Gunners11

Gunners11 Member

Jul 22, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Well at least you don't have to worry, I've seen you take down your fair share of alcoholic beverages. :)

10. And_ROOS

And_ROOS Member+

Dec 30, 2006
    Melbourne, Aus
    16. Drink everytime Chelsea choke in a Champions league Semi against the Pool.
    17. 4 fingers for every sub Chelsea brought on who scrubbed their penalty kick :D .

11. Skizz

Skizz Guest

I'll say exactly what I said on the 'Pool forum. You would have got alcohol poisoning from #11 alone last night, let alone the rest of it.