"Charge" of the day

Discussion in 'The Beautiful Game' started by SoccerScout, Sep 10, 2002.

1. SoccerScout

SoccerScout Member

Jan 3, 2001
    New Jersey, USA
    Club:
    Internacional Porto Alegre
    [​IMG]

Goalie Marcos after his team Palmeiras took 4 from Atletico Mineiro in the Brazilian Championships.

2. SoccerScout

SoccerScout Member

Jan 3, 2001
    New Jersey, USA
    Club:
    [​IMG]

Corinthians tries to find its way home after a 4-0 whipping by Gremio in Porto Alegre this past Sunday.

3. ruudboy

ruudboy New Member

Jul 6, 2000
    Sunnyvale
    My Brasilian brotha, you have the best stuff on this site, i've been watching Brasilian Football for two years now, and your insight really opens my eyes on the game over there, especially, the history and the rivalrys, thanks mon.

ps, I think my team now is Vasco, but it is to hard to pick a favorite, as most of the teams play the best football i have ever seen, IMHO more exciting than the leages in Europe, i watch thoughs on FOX too.

4. SoccerScout

SoccerScout Member

Jan 3, 2001
    New Jersey, USA
    Club:
    ruudboy,
    I glad you enjoy it, just one suggestion. There is only 1 team to root for and that would be Internacional!!! Watch them tonight on Fox Sports.

Im gonna try to get more stuff on the Brazil History post I started.

Vasco..well i dont dislkie them but they have the sleezisist president , Eurico Miranda. The guy is a dirt bag and ruining Brazilian Soccer.

Besides Inter I dont really have teams I root for. All I know is a ALWAYS want Gremio to lose (Inters cross town rival) . PS Watch tonights game. About 1 minute into the game you will hear Inter's Crowd cheer for no apparent reason, but what had happened at the moment was that GREMIO was scored on by Bahia in their game thousands of miles away. I doubt the FSW guy will pick up on that. I also dislike Flamengo . If I had to pick a team in Sao Pulo city it would be Sao Paulo and in Rio I would probably pick Fluminense.