Chant Idea

Discussion in 'Houston Supporters Clubs' started by EdG567, Jun 13, 2008.

1. *rey*

*rey* Member+

Feb 22, 2006
    Houston
    Re: Be safe South Enders

then celt. talk to your boy about sht like this.

2. CeltTexan

CeltTexan Member+

Sep 21, 2000
    Houston, TX USA
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'll see you at the stadium and we can talk in person. Maybe tonight not's the best but let's talk in person away from bigsoccer.

3. *rey*

*rey* Member+

Feb 22, 2006
    Houston
    you got my telephone #, call me. but if sht like what blu posts doesn't stop then we got nothing to talk about.

4. CeltTexan

CeltTexan Member+

Sep 21, 2000
    Houston, TX USA
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Naw rey, we can talk behind the Philly Cheesteak place. In person is always best.

5. Bandido

Bandido Member

Apr 6, 2006
    Deperrosbravos N.L.
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
  6. *rey*

*rey* Member+

Feb 22, 2006
    Houston
    bandido you spoke too soon. :rolleyes:

7. Art Vandaley

Art Vandaley Member

Feb 22, 2006
    New Hampshire
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    *insert smartass remark here*

8. dynamofan2008

dynamofan2008 New Member

Aug 12, 2008
    so have you guys decided on what chants to sing?

9. dynamofan2008

dynamofan2008 New Member

Aug 12, 2008
    I don’t care about all this drama. All I want to know is who threw the effing bottle and hit the chivas supporter after he took a dump in the portapotty?! i still remember reading that at U of H.

10. Gregmeister

Gregmeister New Member

May 29, 2007
    Section 213-214
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Oooooooh my good man, I don't believe that information will benefit you one bit. Why do you ask? Are you even part of either support group? Or are you the typical dipsh!t that goes around spreading and making a story even juicier without even knowing the difference between his a$$ and a whole in the ground?

Please, don't start this...

11. SenorCool

SenorCool Member

Apr 10, 2006
    In a House
    I will rep that Greg. That is old and needs to die. Lets focus on the three points tonight!

12. dynamofan2008

dynamofan2008 New Member

Aug 12, 2008
    Gregmeister was it something i said i just asked a simple question?

i just recall reading it during my class in U of H. i just hadnt never heard of such things going down in a american football game

13. Art Vandaley

Art Vandaley Member

Feb 22, 2006
    New Hampshire
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Ok here is the story. I was at a bar here in NY watching the game, drinking a bottled beer and after the game I was so pissed we did not win, I walked outside to cuss loudly and in the middle of my tirade, I chucked the bottle as hard as I could, little did I know that it would land on a Chivas douche all the way in Houston.

Now that you have the story, lets move forwards. Thanks!

14. dynamofan2008

dynamofan2008 New Member

Aug 12, 2008
    Wow Art you must have a great Arm

15. dynamofan2008

dynamofan2008 New Member

Aug 12, 2008
    Well I asked the question since I just wanted to see if the organized support groups did something to solve this issue. And to what benefit you asked, well it benefits everyone in the stadium, since its violence like this puts EVERYONES safety in jeopardy. I just wanted to know if the issue got resolved, as a Dynamo fan, who doesn’t want idiot people like that in the stadium

16. HTownSoccerGuy

Mar 29, 2005
    Houston, TX
    damn this thread got high-jacked. Anyone down for some chant ideas :confused:

17. dale dale dale dale dale dynamo....
    chivas cagoooooon... chivas cagooooooon....

ch1nguen a su madre todos! :)

18. RudeBoy1836

RudeBoy1836 New Member

May 1, 2007
    Don't bother. Both support groups have a certain number of members who feel them being part of the support group makes them bigger, more important fans than the rest. (read Gregmaister's last post and the air of smugness is hard to knife through) The rest of the support group either doesn't know or doesn't care to actually police the behavior of their own. They're both just a group of kids, jsut read the bickering on here, they can't even sit on the same side and be fans of the same team at the same time.

19. Art Vandaley

Art Vandaley Member

Feb 22, 2006
    New Hampshire
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Everything dies down, cooler heads seem to prevail, and then someone with no club affiliation tries to stir the pot.

Please do not reply to this guy.

20. CHEGA

CHEGA New Member

Mar 4, 2006
    in el h town
    Go watch baseball or something fagg

21. CHEGA

CHEGA New Member

Mar 4, 2006
    in el h town
    greg es cagon

22. nbrooks503

nbrooks503 Previously Held @Dynamo Hostage From 2008-2019

Jun 1, 2008
    Disgruntled Former STH - Fairweather Bandwaggoner
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

I enjoy being a voyeur.

But both groups need to get their acts together. There used to be links to the TA and EB websites on the main Dynamo site - they're gone now. I dunno for sure, but I suspect that the reason is the infighting.

As someone who only became a STH this season and sits midfield - I can tell you all that it would be far better if you could come to a North-South agreement. You want to be separate? Fine - but at least co-ordinate your chants. One group overpowers the other. A coordinated chant from both ends would be awesome and I'd bet that it would soon catch on throughout the stadium.

Try to emulate the Brit fans - the whole stadium chanting in unison.

Thats my view anyway:D

23. yossarin

yossarin Member

Nov 4, 2007
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    You are talking about years of tradition and culture. We've only had the Dynamo for 3 yrs and we still have people attending games that have the paradigm of sitting in your seat and being lead by the jumbotron to get loud.

If the SGs balloon to a point where they would own an entire side of a stadium with like-minded pepole, then that's when to watch out and have expectations from the stadium.

TA cannot hear EB and vice versa due to all of the noise we're both generating. Both groups have different goals in terms of what each wants to do. Just appreciate that both SGs are doing their own thing and making noise to support the Dynamo. We both encourage you to follow our example to sing/chant. Hopefully what we do attracts more like-minded fans to join our sections so we both grow.

24. cougarclaws

cougarclaws Member

May 8, 2006
    Lucky's Pub
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The front office was contacted by an individual who informed them that by linking to the Texian Army website, they were violating a registered trademark. Who would do such a thing? http://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/gate.exe?f=searchss&state=ul3bki.1.1

Time for a physics lesson.

Sound travels at about 375 yards/second. That's close to the distance of the EB from the TA. If one group starts singing what they hear from a source at the opposite end of the stadium, they are a second behind what's being sung at that point. And don't forget the echo off the concrete making things even more difficult. The result would probably be even more annoying than what you hear now.

Every supporter's vision is a stadium of passionate fans singing for 90+ minutes. But what I'm hearing is you people on the sidelines want TA and EB to do something that is physically impossible. And for what? So you can enjoy it? Non-supporters: WE DO NOT SING FOR YOU. We sing for the team. So stop complaining as if we're doing you a disservice. When we say we don't care about you its not to be pompous or dismissive, its because we really aren't in it for you. We will care about you when you stand and sing for as long as you are physically able.

Finally, if one day the whole stadium were to be in unison, that would require the sideline fans closest to the supporters groups learning and singing the song and spreading that to adjacent sections. Eventually it would reach the other side of the stadium. I can't speak for the EB, but I know that if a song started on their side actually reached us because the whole stadium participated, WE WOULD SING IT TOO. So stop begging groups on opposite sides to sing together so you can sit there and enjoy passion in stereo. The passion is in your own voice. Learn to use it.

TA Song lyrics
    . -Usually 1 new song added every week so keep checking it.

EB seems to be updating the songs on their site. They even have audio. So no excuses.

25. I didn't want to get in this discussion, but oh well...

TA needs to stop talking sh!t about Sam.... if it wasn't for people like him Houston wouldn't have a supporters group like us. Before EB was created, him and Tailgate Johnny were among the very few members of TA that were honest, respectful, and not hypocrite to us, the latinos that started EB. The rest of you were (and are) just a bunch of hypocrites motherf#ckers that seemed to be cool to us, but wouldn't even say hi to us.... weird looking faces when just like 5 of us were singing spanish songs in the north end. I'm not saying this cuz somebody told me.... I was there!

Then some people say that the separation of TA from EB had nothing to do with us.... that's bullsh!t right there.... then why you had to ban us from your forum if it was nothing against us? we didn't ban TA people from our forum until we were banned from yours. What's even funnier is that I only logged in to that forum to write you the new songs, audios/videos, or a translation to our new songs... new ideas to improve the north end...etc....... yeah one of "your reasons" to move to the south end was cuz ya'll wanted to start your own thing with your own songs.... then why like 90% of your songs are songs that EB came out with???? (I'm not saying we created this songs.... cuz obviously most of them come from several barras from all around the world... but at least it was our creation with the dynamo lyrics)

I could keep going with all different kinds of bullsh!t that you people are coming out with.... stories that nobody told me, that I lived them.... but who cares???

We know the reason why ya'll moved to the south end.... but is it worth explaining it to everybody? who cares.... but please stop bullsh!tting people....

AGUANTE EL BATALLON * LA BANDA DEL DYNAMO *