Changing Coach

Discussion in 'Hattrick' started by GersMan, Dec 13, 2006.

1. GersMan

GersMan Member

May 11, 2000
    Indianapolis
    Team 71642

I'm going to change coaches as my current coach almost surely is losing effectiveness. Plus, I've been able to go through a To Do list in many areas and upgrading coach is the next thing up. I finally have a player on the team who is experienced enough to make the switch, and after the updates take place this week (following a couple of players sales from my last training cycle) I can afford the switch (about 765,000).

So my question is, is there any reason to wait? I'm going to switch to training defender and my trainees are all in place now. I'm only waiting for 2 veteran center mids to pop which should be this week or next. Once this happens I'm hoping that with a new coach and some good trainees I can begin cycles of increased profitibility through player sales.

Also, how long do you guys normally stick with one coach?

2. Kermmy803

Kermmy803 Member

Jul 10, 2002
    Denton County, TX
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What are you plans in league this year? If you don't need the boost to TS a new Coach brings to acheive your objective, you may want to wait through this season. Your coach now is a Weak Leader which will bring some benefit to holding TS and should be fine for the remainder of this season, depending on when he dropped to Weak leader.

I am in the same situation as you, but will be waiting until Season 32 to convert over as my Coach dropped to Weak Leader right before this season started. This will be my current Coach's fourth season, but he started at Passable Leader. My next coach will be a Solid leader.