PBP: Champions League - Round of 8, First Leg - Juventus v. FC Barcelona - 11 April 2017

Discussion in 'Barcelona' started by Gilmango, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Ozora

Ozora Member+

Barcelona
    Spain
    Aug 5, 2014
    Club:
    Chelsea LFC
    absolutely trash

2. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

Well then Barca got him too early then.. perhaps he should have gotten more time to develop and not make mistakes that he tends to do. Games against PSG and Juve should be among those 4-5 games you mention but sadly there is a structural problem in entire Barca from top to bottom. All I'm saying is that consistency is needed all over the ranks.. MATS is inconsistent, Defence and Midfield so Im not solely blaming MATS. Entire club needs a re-haul otherwise Barca be a mid table team at best when Messi is gone.

illusion repped this.
  3. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

GTFO troll!! You are a proven retard and idealist, I'm realist. Juve was not amazing, Barca was shit again away from home in CL thanks to coach, shit defence and players ball watching and a keeper that didn't have his gloves on. He dropped the ball several times, gave returns into the area etc.. go watch the game. You know nothing!! You want your lover-boy german keeper back go ahead, I wont miss him.

puyol repped this.
  4. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

Pfff you mean the clear penalty not given and the red card for Manzukic that wasn't given? Yeah each time this polish shit ref Barca loses big!!

puyol repped this.
  5. verde-rubro

verde-rubro Member+

C.S.Maritimo + Liverpool FC
    Portugal
    Jan 15, 2005
    LONDON
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    you forgot to add the good goal for juve that was chalked off

6. illusion

illusion Member+

Aug 26, 2005
    From Hell
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    #181 illusion, Apr 12, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
    Why it's alway Madrid's fans and media that are complaining about refereeing for games that Real has no part of it? The number of posts in Madrid forum after Barca/PSG game exceeded the number of posts after Real's two UCL champion leagues win combined. Your inferiority complex is something you guys need to work on it. It's pathetic!

Edit: apparently this clown is a Liverpool fan

7. Dage

Dage Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 4, 2008
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Yea you and puyol form a wonderful duo, as I say haters gonna hate no matter what. You will continue with it until MATS leaves or you switch clubs which I can easily see if Barca goes through some unlucky years without silverware. This will also meet your expectations as a "realist" then, I guess. I lol'd

unclesox repped this.
  8. puyol

puyol Member+

FC Barcelona
    Dec 24, 2009
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Been a barca fan since the 80's , by your logic i would've switched to support another club a long time ago since there been years we went without winning anything , we are not one of those plastic fans who would support a club depending on a certain player or how many trophies they get per year ,

thus you see us criticising players and coaches because in the end the club comes first and we are true fans not fc.ronaldo , fc.messi , fc.etc fans ( in your case FC.MATS ) and we want our club to succeed not only by winning titles but seeing them play football that is enjoyable and not looking like a mess because of a coach or certain players.

i have seen many fans who support a club based on a certain player whether it's because they have the same nationality or previous club they used to play in or even looks , i wonder which category you belong to ... :cautious:

Forzabarca repped this.
  9. unclesox

unclesox BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 8, 2003
    209, California
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    He misses Bravo. :laugh:
    I don't hate on Bravo. Love the guy. If not for him Spain wouldn't have won their group in South Africa and would have faced Brazil in the second round. :eek:

Dage repped this.
  10. Dage

Dage Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 4, 2008
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Ahh.. the famous Vuvuzela sound again. That was so weird :D

unclesox repped this.
  11. RealMadridista

RealMadridista Member+

Aug 21, 2006
    Chicago Il
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    IMG_2898.JPG

Even the assistant ref was in disbelief whos coming on ahahhaha

MavadoDribblez, illusion, Umar and 2 others repped this.
  12. Gilmango

Gilmango Member+

Jul 20, 2006
    San Francisco, CA
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Forgot how cool those Spain jerseys looked, esp. like how Xavi's name was all drawn out on the back of his jersey: X A V I

13. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    You forgot the way to the RM forum.

14. unclesox

Mar 8, 2003
    209, California
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    I would hope that a referee would be there. Would be stupid to have the players show up and no officiating crew. Makes no sense otherwise.
    Also didn't know Messi could communicate with just a finger and thumb. Ronaldinho used that gesture to celebrate goals but Messi apparently uses it to talk to people. He's more genius than I realized!
    :rolleyes:

Forzabarca repped this.
  15. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I am kind of hoping Bayern wins with ref mistakes, starting to enjoy seeing them bitch and whine about refs every week.

Umar repped this.
  16. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

You're high.. You know it will be the other way around

... and that will be on you. [emoji23]

17. Gilmango

Gilmango Member+

Jul 20, 2006
    San Francisco, CA
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  18. verde-rubro

verde-rubro Member+

C.S.Maritimo + Liverpool FC
    Portugal
    Jan 15, 2005
    LONDON
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    i have not seen you there for a few days, so i came over to keep you company

19. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    VV developed from a shaky start to being a key member of Pep's team

I believe MATS will be the same

btw dont forget how people criticised de Gea when he first made the ove to Man Utd

Keepers need time

MavadoDribblez repped this.
  20. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    thats a bit drastic isnt it?

MavadoDribblez and unclesox repped this.
  21. illusion

illusion Member+

Aug 26, 2005
    From Hell
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Oscar Garcia emerging as a serious candidate to replace Lucho according to sport. Depending on the remaining results of UCL and League/Clasico.

If this is true, I would rather lose the Clasico and UCL return leg. Oscar Garcia is what we need really. Good news if it's true.

22. unclesox

Mar 8, 2003
    209, California
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    I'd much rather have Oscar than Pochettino.
    Still, I'll back whoever accepts the Camp Nou hot seat.

condor11 repped this.
  23. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

@celito Haha what did you say? Are you going to take the blame or what? [emoji12] [emoji23]

24. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Well, that PK wasn't really a PK was it ? Vidal, who trash talked before the game choked.

Although the red card was dubious.

25. Umar

Umar Member+

Sep 13, 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    Dubious, I dunno. Soft? Definitely. I can easily see it being seen as a first yellow, but I'd think carefully before giving it as a second yellow given the impact it will have on the game.

But it was really stupid of Martinez to go to ground in that position when he's just got a yellow for doing the same thing a few minutes before. If I was a Bayern fan, I'd be more angry at the player than the ref.