Champions League Final tickets. Did you apply?

Discussion in 'UEFA and Europe' started by hearts123, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Kutya

Kutya New Member

Real
    Spain
    Apr 4, 2019
    Spain
    Nat'l Team:
    Russia
    Where you can get them now? Is it diffucult?...

2. noar1985

noar1985 Member

Aug 2, 2015
    Club:
    OGC Nice
    Like the past 3 years, group of 4 friend application for CL denied, sounds nearly impossible to get!
    My team (OGCNICE will never go to the final so I will go for hospitality maybe one day)

3. Sochoa3

Sochoa3 Member

Dec 10, 2013
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Do any of you know where I can get tickets to the Barcelona-Manchester in Bercelona?

4. karmin

karmin Member

Jun 7, 2016
    A friend is going to CL final, whats the best tip for booking hotels in Madrid, prices are very high now, wait as people will cancel rooms nearer time or book something now? Seems like the only option is to stay outside madrid as opposed to in the city, prices are around $500 a night!!

5. glennaldo_sf

glennaldo_sf Member+

Houston Dynamo, Penang FC, Al Duhail
    United States
    Nov 25, 2004
    Doha, Qatar
    Club:
    FL Fart Vang Hedmark
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I applied... my first time ever applying for a CL match and got a final ticket!
    :D

I guess I was just lucky, don't know if it helped but I selected the 2nd category and then willing to be up or downgraded.... thinking that would be the best bet... anyway good luck on getting tix guys

6. jesta

jesta Member+

Feb 9, 2014
    Hard to believe but there have obviously been some unpaid tickets from the random draw. UEFA assigned these to some previously unsuccessful applicants! Few lucky ones got an email with offer to buy up to two tickets in category of their choice!

7. madej

madej Member

Borussia Dortmund
    Poland
    Nov 17, 2017
    not me :cautious:

8. mkdaman1818

mkdaman1818 Member

Manchester United
    Canada
    Feb 16, 2014
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Same

9. glennaldo_sf

glennaldo_sf Member+

United States
    Nov 25, 2004
    Doha, Qatar
    Club:
    FL Fart Vang Hedmark
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Just got an email from DHL - package is on its way. That's a HUGE relief given I'm leaving for Spain a week before the tournament starts....

Forzabarca repped this.
  10. mkdaman1818

mkdaman1818 Member

Manchester United
    Canada
    Feb 16, 2014
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Lucky duck! Congrats and I hope to be there as well if i can somehow snag a ticket!

glennaldo_sf repped this.
  11. glennaldo_sf

glennaldo_sf Member+

United States
    Nov 25, 2004
    Doha, Qatar
    Club:
    FL Fart Vang Hedmark
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thanks, good luck to you too on getting a ticket. Stubhub and places like that are starting at two and a half thousand euro :eek:

12. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

We applied and didn't get any across our six/seven applications so if Barca makes it and some friendly soul here can help me out I'd be grateful. I won't pay scalper prices but willing to be generous if price is reasonable.

I have a decent rep here I hope so please ask around!

13. EvanJ

EvanJ Member+

Manchester United
    United States
    Mar 30, 2004
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    A converter says that's $2,802.88. To compare, SeatGeek says the average Super Bowl ticket costs $2,500 to $3,000.

14. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

You are a lucky one! If you have a spare you know where to find me :)

15. WorldCupWarehouse

WorldCupWarehouse New Member

Liverpool FC
    Egypt
    May 6, 2019
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    Egypt
    this is too true. so many releases are following suit

16. WorldCupWarehouse

Liverpool FC
    Egypt
    May 6, 2019
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    Egypt
    yes a friend of mine got selected, but he had to pay for a bot to take his place in line.

basically if you're a human and are applying with your hands, you have no shot.

17. WorldCupWarehouse

Liverpool FC
    Egypt
    May 6, 2019
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    Egypt
    agreed

18. WorldCupWarehouse

Liverpool FC
    Egypt
    May 6, 2019
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    Egypt
    wowww lucky!

19. glennaldo_sf

glennaldo_sf Member+

United States
    Nov 25, 2004
    Doha, Qatar
    Club:
    FL Fart Vang Hedmark
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ticket arrived yesterday.. after last year's World Cup ticketing stress where the tickets arrived literally days before my flight out, this is a welcome relief. Also, pretty pleased with my seat... section 109, row is in the teens, so it's pretty close to the action. Usually, I get the nose-bleed seats... so with the ticket it is finally feeling real. Going to do a Bernebau tour sometime too while I am there. Good luck in getting tickets to the rest or in the future. This is probably my one and only CL final for the near future at least, unless of course they move it to Doha or something like that. :p So hoping for a great match...

[​IMG]

mkdaman1818 and themanlarry repped this.
  20. mkdaman1818

mkdaman1818 Member

Manchester United
    Canada
    Feb 16, 2014
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    I wonder if Barca not making it would increase supply... if I remember correctly last year Liverpool actually had to return tickets to UEFA because not enough fans were able to secure lodging. Would seem harder for Liverpool fans to get there instead of Barcelona fans just taking the train to Madrid for the match...

21. madej

madej Member

Borussia Dortmund
    Poland
    Nov 17, 2017
    Why they organizes the CL final if they can not provide accommodation for fans !?

22. Steve Page

Steve Page Member

Oct 30, 2013
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    The problem Liverpool fans had was two charter flights being cancelled at the last minute. They sold all their tickets easily. I had a check and only supporters who had a season ticket and had attended 6 Champions League matches could apply for a ticket. 6 home matches. Those who attended 7 or more (ie went to at least 1 away match through official channels) were guaranteed a ticket.

The finalists will each receive only 17,500 tickets this year. Demand will exceed that by a wide margin from Liverpool and Ajax/Spurs. There will be lots of fans travelling without tickets.

23. glennaldo_sf

glennaldo_sf Member+

United States
    Nov 25, 2004
    Doha, Qatar
    Club:
    FL Fart Vang Hedmark
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I wonder if it might mean a lot of Barca / Spanish fans selling tickets now. However, I think it might mean accommodation prices go up as you won't have Barca fans bussing / training back afterwards....

24. Steve Page

Steve Page Member

Oct 30, 2013
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Depends how many tickets Spanish fans were able to get hold of tickets. 25,000 or so for UEFA and sponsors, 35,000 for the two finalists combined and just 4,000 through the ballot. That seems to leave a few thousand unaccounted for but I'm not sure what the usable capacity will be for a final at the Wanda. It might be that the best hope of tickets becoming available is if Ajax lose tonight. Heineken are based in Amsterdam and have loads of sponsors tickets. They will be very expensive because demand will be massive. As it should be.

I can't see accommodation being a problem in Madrid. Major city. Good train network too.

25. karmin

karmin Member

Jun 7, 2016
    Do you need to take passport to game, do they check ids on match ticket ?