Champions league final on ESPN????????

Discussion in 'UEFA and Europe' started by spender, May 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rangers00

rangers00 Member

Jun 1, 2000
    That's an understatement. It's about 450 posts ago.

This is just a way to tease this dope who had been lost for 15 months...

400 posts are nothing. We had a thread of 680 posts, pretty much re-posting identical posts for 600 posts, until he got red-carded. I mean, everytime he knew he can't outlast me in these arguments, he got X-rated...

And I bet his "LAST WORD" is due to him going to the bathroom or going to lunch, or both at the same place...

2. BocaFan

BocaFan Member+

Aug 18, 2003
    Queens, NY
    Agreed. The scariest part: Rangers is about 50 years old. I mean, its one thing if he was 20. I admit I enjoy winding him up from time-to-time. As Bourque/aartef does too. Afterall, boys will be boys. But, in Rangers00, we're talking about a middle-aged man here! :eek:

3. rangers00

rangers00 Member

Jun 1, 2000
    You know, you have been getting winded for a long long time, and you are still smarting on this?

I am still waiting for you to tell us how Mexico become South America...

4. BocaFan

BocaFan Member+

Aug 18, 2003
    Queens, NY
    Like I said, boys will be boys. But you're a middle-aged man and you have just wasted your entire weekend arguing with someone who is about 15 years old. How does that feel? :eek:

5. rangers00

rangers00 Member

Jun 1, 2000
    Very good, because while I am arguing with him, I have been doing a lot of other things. Things grown men do, that you little boys know nothing about...

6. aartef redded

aartef redded Red Card

Apr 25, 2005
    Single , Asexual & Unemployed??

:D

7. aartef redded

aartef redded Red Card

Apr 25, 2005
    Homo immigrant lives up to his nickname again. Sodomy= rangers favorite sport

More USA players in EURO- ( DMB, Freddy Adu, Spector, Bocanegra, McBride) = MORE EURO SOCCER IN USA!!!

Same thing ahppened w/ Yao Ming in CHINA & Ginobli in ARGENTINA!! MORE NBA IN CHINA CUZ OF YAO IN NBA!!!

8. rangers00

rangers00 Member

Jun 1, 2000
    Oh, so you come back from the bathroom? it takes a little long, doesn't it?

You are a shameless liar.

You can keep trying, but you will not have the last say. I just won't let you. how do you like that?

9. rangers00

rangers00 Member

Jun 1, 2000

You can keep trying, but you will not have the last say. I just won't let you. how do you like that?

LAST WORD? huh? So you lied again. What's new?

Have you ever wondered why you repeatedly got red-carded? this post of yours is living proof...

10. aartef redded

aartef redded Red Card

Apr 25, 2005
    Actually its quite HILARIOUS a 50 year old man can be so easily Baited on the internet. Not haveing kids is a bummer- eh?

I hope you dont die alone & unloved...

11. rangers00

rangers00 Member

Jun 1, 2000
    Worry about yourself, the way you argue with me non-stop during the weekend. I mean, how can a young boy not going out to have fun?

12. aartef redded

aartef redded Red Card

Apr 25, 2005
    HAHA- Thanks for admitting your a 50 year old pathetic old man!!

More USA players in EURO- ( DMB, Freddy Adu, Spector, Bocanegra, McBride) = MORE EURO SOCCER IN USA!!!

Same thing ahppened w/ Yao Ming in CHINA & Ginobli in ARGENTINA!! MORE NBA IN CHINA CUZ OF YAO IN NBA!!!

Glazer: "Euro Soccer will be on ESPN 10X a DAY!" LMFAO!! :D

13. rangers00

rangers00 Member

Jun 1, 2000
    No admission at all, just questioning your behavior != an admission.

14. BocaFan

BocaFan Member+

Aug 18, 2003
    Queens, NY
    Obviously going on a date wasn't one of them. (Sorry, chatting on an X-rated site doesn't count.)

So, please tell, what is it that "grown men" like you do while you argue with a 15-year-old on the net? Mow the lawn? Get your car serviced? Do some shopping? Throw a baseball around?

Yes, its possible to cut the grass or throw a baseball around while having a lap-top chained around your neck. Certainly seems odd though. Is that why you dress-up in that gimp-outfit? To draw your neighbour's attentions away from the lap-top chained around your neck?

15. aartef redded

aartef redded Red Card

Apr 25, 2005
    2 Words: Lucky Pierre

16. aartef redded

aartef redded Red Card

Apr 25, 2005
    Words from a crusty old gay man

17. rangers00

rangers00 Member

Jun 1, 2000
    Right, I don't date. Dating is left for little boys like you...

Why do you want to know? you haven't got to that stage in life yet.

Well, maybe that's possible for you, but that's not my cup of tea.

18. aartef redded

aartef redded Red Card

Apr 25, 2005

19. rangers00

rangers00 Member

Jun 1, 2000

20. aartef redded

aartef redded Red Card

Apr 25, 2005
    I LOVE IT!! I get to see how PATHETIC you TRULY ARE!!

:eek:
    :eek:
    :cool:

Glazer "I will buy ESPN & make it a 24/7 SOCCER Channel! The S will stand for Soccer!" Glazer on ESPN 5-24-05

21. rangers00

rangers00 Member

Jun 1, 2000

22. rangers00

rangers00 Member

Jun 1, 2000
    No matter how hard you try, you still can't get the last say. And what does it say about the pathetic you who got red-carded multiple times?

23. aartef redded

aartef redded Red Card

Apr 25, 2005
    Why dont you go crying to your 80 year old mommy, 50 year old man. You probably still LIVE WITH HER!!

24. rangers00

rangers00 Member

Jun 1, 2000
    you can get personal, but you still can't win this argument. Go cry mama...

25. aartef redded

aartef redded Red Card

Apr 25, 2005
    You havent made a SINGLE Argument other than "Youre a liar"

Eat it muchacho!!:

Glazer " ESPN= 24/7 EURO Soccer!!"