CFU Club Championship 2007

Discussion in 'Caribbean' started by Intru, Jul 24, 2007.

1. BoriQa

BoriQa New Member

May 26, 2007
    Ajax, Canada
    Club:
    Puerto Rico Islanders
    Not for long...

Enjoy your ganja!

2. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    I heard that sad song last week and i didn't hold up. Now onto the baseball coaching that I know you're good at. Leave football alone it doesn't run in your veins.:D

3. Intru

Intru Member

Mar 16, 2006
    Rochester, NY
    Club:
    Puerto Rico Islanders
    Im Proud of our boys, but also frustated at our coach, they are inches from glory, this year, I espect great thing next year!

Will be back here same time same place next year waiting for you Warlord.

Islanders asta la muerte, OSU: Victoria y Lealtad!

4. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    Bruh,

As long as Harbourview, Tivoli Gardens, Portmore united, San Juan Jabloteh, W Connection FC and the like are in CFU tournaments Islanders doesn't stand a realistic chance of winning a CFU title.

These are the giants in CFU. If you're gonna get there you have to beat those teams and I don't think you can....but good luck in the future. Maybe you will get better.:D

5. Trin

Trin Member

Sep 6, 2005
    pa
    You guys see this
    http://www.concacaf.com/view_article.asp?id=4025

This might be the last time the CCC will be in this format. This would be great news for the Caribbean on a whole as it means more berths to the tournament as its now 24 rather than 8 teams.

Tough luck PR it was a good game and a narrow loss for u.

As for HV i really felt it for Jabloteh, 10-9 in penalties.... sheesh well I guess now we have to hear how we lost in our own back yard lalalala again I cud hear dem now on the reggae boys site... well can't win them all.

6. Intru

Intru Member

Mar 16, 2006
    Rochester, NY
    Club:
    Puerto Rico Islanders
    Man thats gona make it harder for alot of the CFU team to play. I know the Islanders have the money, T&T team also, and maybe some Jamaican ones, but the other nations ared screwed

7. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    And the new CFU champions are......Harbourview FC.:D:D

8. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    Where are the haitians and Boriqa who said the train is coming. It did alright. Harbourview is on it and no one else:p