Centro America dandole a Mexico ;)

Discussion in 'Central America' started by R9Kevinr9, Jun 12, 2008.

1. Socrates_81

Socrates_81 Red Card

May 27, 2008
    Blank
    Do you guys realize that threads like these only inflate our ego's?

They aren't helping your cause in pursuing respect (assuming that is what you guys are in fact pursuing) or fear from Mexico.

2. GUANACO1

GUANACO1 Member

May 18, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Re: Centro America dandole pija a Mexico ;)

3. Moises

Moises Member

Feb 8, 2007
    miami
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras

4. truesoccerfan

truesoccerfan New Member

Aug 8, 2008
    los angeles
  5. PARS

PARS Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 3, 2007
    Austin, TX
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

I sounded very confident when this started and after 100% of the points I still sound confident, if you are not confident, I am confident for you, I think Honduras will advance as well.

Most likely we both (HON & MEX) will be qualified by then, so if you think Mexico will bring the top team and risk injury in a game that would only pad our already comfortable stats, you are mistaken, we have nothing to prove. I would think Honduras won't risk big names either, it is the smart thing to do, the Hex will be around the corner.

I'm not making excuses, who knows if you play open futbol you may get a wake up call even with an "experiment' team, who knows? All I am saying is we are not facing each other to fight for a spot and that is it. I am still happy I am going to get to see my team play.

/p

6. benitoelwerito

Nov 10, 2004
    Toluca
    Club:
    Club Deportivo FAS
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Does anybody have an idea as to what the hex is going to look like in terms of the first matches? Or is that just done randomly once all the squads are in place? It's gonna be exciting man.

7. R9Kevinr9

R9Kevinr9 Member+

Feb 2, 2007
    ATX
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    I've been thinking about this too! As soon as everyone is set, the matches will be organized. Hopefully we play at home first...vs USA:cool:

8. Deathdealer

Deathdealer New Member

May 16, 2006
    USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras

I hate to admit it but I agree if they are both Qualified they are both going to play with B squads. But B Mexico and Honduras is still exciting be sure que todavia se van a sacar chispas.

9. Jorgito

Jorgito Member

Sep 24, 2008
    Los angeles, CA
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

mejico sin duda con los ratones blancos de la usa son mejores hasta los periodistas salvatruchos lo saben. me gustaria que le ganaramos en el estadio cusca o cualquier estadio de centroA.