CCL Group A [R]

Discussion in 'CONCACAF Champions Cup' started by Nerroth, Sep 4, 2008.

1. jcvf90

jcvf90 Member

Dec 12, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL
    hah, should marathon win or do they let the mexies get eliminated. lol Great situation for marathon. It must be first time a honduran team has a mexican team by the balls lol.

2. theleftside

theleftside Member

May 29, 2007
    Yuma AZ/Oxnard CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Also the first time in a long time the country of Honduras will have a massive orgasm caused by success in futbol.

Enjoy it while it lasts guys. ;)

3. jcvf90

jcvf90 Member

Dec 12, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL
    why such hate. we did beat brazil in copa american its been 7 years. Got third place beating Uruguay. So we have done something, not much but something, and no it wont make us as u say orgasm. I dont like marathon much but am glad they are doing well for the country but really excited not really, learn about honduras before u make stupid comments.

4. Moises

Moises Member

Feb 8, 2007
    miami
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    wow coming from an american...pathetic...

like your basketball socca teams has any style in its game.....

5. Moises

Moises Member

Feb 8, 2007
    miami
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    and wat i mean by basketball "soccer" team is that all the USNT does in ALL GAMES is pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass till some one kicks it in gol, theres no style in your league nor national team.........you can go ahead and say the usa goes to every world cup but for what??? when the country doesnt even care.........

6. theleftside

theleftside Member

May 29, 2007
    Yuma AZ/Oxnard CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah, that's the orgasm I was talking about...

7. jcvf90

jcvf90 Member

Dec 12, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL
    See am a big mls and USMNT supporter, but there was no need for that comment. Shows the lack of education and football knowledge, Unlike here, Honduras might not have the success of America in soccer, but when it comes to love for the game, America is not even close, yes we orgasm for ever second we see the bicolor on the field, because there are not many bright spots about our country, but for u an outsider to say that, is just lack of manners. We know we suck but let us be. BTW how are the galaxy doing in the playoffs again?

8. theleftside

theleftside Member

May 29, 2007
    Yuma AZ/Oxnard CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    LOL. Hey, I wasnt trying to insult anybody, just merely pointing out what you just said about Honduran soccer yourself.
    You guys were the ones talking about DC and how lame their fans are anyway.

9. Moises

Moises Member

Feb 8, 2007
    miami
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    i can careless about the fans, dc was lame anyways.... in those dc thread i pointed out there lameazz "oh marathon is going to serve dc coronas"comments, any if anything i think i was the only honduran in those threads cheering on marathon

10. theleftside

theleftside Member

May 29, 2007
    Yuma AZ/Oxnard CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah, that's called trolling. If you didn't notice you were in the DC United supporters board. That's why you got yellow carded...What did you expect?
    You dont sit in a DC (or any other team) supporter's section during an actual game and talk smack then do you?

I owe you an apology. For it was clear now it was our buddy Moises here who was being the douche.

11. Naui_Ocelotl

Naui_Ocelotl Member

Apr 3, 2008
    Cruz Azul will surely be eliminated now. I can see Marathón and Saprissa "negociate" a draw. That is what they get for not winning all 9 points at home. Oh well, looks like only 3 out of 4 Mexican clubs will advance.

12. Moises

Moises Member

Feb 8, 2007
    miami
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    yes, like the mexies and the hondurans did for 3month til the aug.19 game:D.

13. Moises

Moises Member

Feb 8, 2007
    miami
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    naw i think marathon should go for the kill.

14. Naui_Ocelotl

Naui_Ocelotl Member

Apr 3, 2008
    Both Marathón and Saprissa should be proffesionals and go for the win but they have a chance to eliminate a title contender and make the road to the final a bit easier. I just have a bad feeling about this.

15. Chiquitibum

Chiquitibum Member+

Apr 4, 2004
    Norte
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    lol at you guys.

calm down.

Cruz Azul is a pretty crappy team, even though they couldve pulled out the tie. the ref blew. the goal was weak and was left totally unmarked. they gave up the goal.

If CA does pass on, i dont see them doing much anyways. Saprissa didnt impress. I see them getting pwnt by marathon and this truning into a Mx vs Mx tourney.

16. Chiquitibum

Chiquitibum Member+

Apr 4, 2004
    Norte
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Re: CCL Group A

no personal insults.

Beating DCU is no big feat btw, they totally blow.

17. Pønch

Pønch Saprissista

Aug 23, 2006
    Donde siempre
    Hilarious!

http://www.everardoherrera.com/2007b.php?deta=2007_leer_titulares.php?not=3882

What a dumbass :D

18. ...In my defense

Feb 11, 2006
  19. sshami88

sshami88 New Member

Apr 21, 2006
    NY
  20. sshami88

sshami88 New Member

Apr 21, 2006
    NY
    lol cruz azul is a pretty crappy team..yeah okay ..they had a bad nigh and bad referee .am for saprissa but i watch the mexican league and trust me they are better than that , saprissa owned the game.......i also dont see marathon owning anybody :rolleyes: when was the last time they won anything...actually when was the last time they made it to the final...actually when was the last time they even made a semi final.....lol seriously

21. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    no orgasms for MLS fans! :D

22. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    you are right, they are a crappy team that bunkered the whole game, lost time in every play, played dirty (vino a volar patadas) 75 yellow cards on their sides? ishhh q asco de equipo diria yo

but the most funny thing is.... hte idiot that threw a 5 pesos coin to the field, what a smart move buddy! q tan imbecil se puede ser, increible... es tan gracioso q no lo creo

a month ago, i would say that cruz azul was the only mexican team that deserved to advance, and ironically they are going to be the only mexie team getting knock out in the first round

and yes... i am still laughing of that idiot.... whats his name? what is his position on the team?

was it this one?

[​IMG]

LMAO

23. elcibernetico24

Jun 28, 2008
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    i dont think cruz azul is a crappy team, solo es un equipo de altibajos,but if by some miracle cruz azul qualifies to the next round, i think they are going to be a contender for the title. cruz azul has A LOT of good quality players.

24. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
  25. Chiquitibum

Chiquitibum Member+

Apr 4, 2004
    Norte
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    he knows the saprissa fan reputation, he was just a tard about it.

Hopefully a Pumas Saprissa rematch is in the mix.

1 mx team down still have 3 left to go. good luck.