CCC 2014

Discussion in 'Charleston Battery' started by Erik S, Sep 18, 2013.

1. cosmo fan

cosmo fan Member

Jul 28, 2000
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    1. Thanks Mikey. I will keep checking that website as we get closer to the first matchday. We will only be down for a long weekend. Heading down either Thurs night (2/20) or early Fri (2/21). My boy's U11 team (Carolina Rapids) is actually playing in the Battery Challenge Cup that weekend as well. The boys are very excited to see the pro's!

2. Mikey mouse

Mikey mouse Member

Jul 27, 1999
    Charleston, SC
    Club:
    Charleston
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Swing by our tailgate before the match on Saturday if you can. We will be there from about 2pm. Set up near the East Stand Entrance.

3. hala_m4drid

hala_m4drid Member

Jun 24, 2007
    Hilton Head, SC
    Hey guys: anybody have any more insight on Deuce or EJ's presence this weekend?

4. Mikey mouse

Mikey mouse Member

Jul 27, 1999
    Charleston, SC
    Club:
    Charleston
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    EJ should be there but Duece is still in England. From what I have heard Clint may join the team next week and could see action in the March 1 match

5. Mister Obvious

Arsenal
    United States
    May 20, 2006
    Charleston, SC
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Look for D.C. United and Seattle to arrive in Charleston around Wednesday or Thursday, with Houston arriving too late on Friday to participate in the event’s media lunch on Friday afternoon. DCU will be training at The Citadel, Seattle will be at the College of Charleston facility at Patriots Point, and the Dynamo and the Battery will be sharing facilities at Blackbaud. They are usually open.

cosmo fan and Mikey mouse repped this.
  6. cosmo fan

cosmo fan Member

Jul 28, 2000
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    thanks for the update on the training locations. I did get confirmation that Seattle training at Patriots Point is at 10am. Do you know if the others are at the same time? Was hoping for something later in the afternoon as we wont get down there until noon. Thanks again.

7. fatbastard

fatbastard Member+

Aug 1, 2003
    Lincoln (ish), Va
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Damn, I think the last time I was at The Citadel to watch sports, it was to watch Summerville get blown out in a Championship game against Irmo. I'm guessing 1978 (give or take :))

8. Mister Obvious

Arsenal
    United States
    May 20, 2006
    Charleston, SC
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    saw the Sounders downtown this morning, so I assume they are staying on Wentworth street.

9. Mikey mouse

Mikey mouse Member

Jul 27, 1999
    Charleston, SC
    Club:
    Charleston
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  10. fatbastard

fatbastard Member+

Aug 1, 2003
    Lincoln (ish), Va
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Did you guys win the last match - I had to leave early to beat ice and snow - but I assumed you'd win.

11. fatbastard

fatbastard Member+

Aug 1, 2003
    Lincoln (ish), Va
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Can I just say that yet again The Regiment (and the other Charleston Battery fans) made our trip down an absolute delight at Blackbaud.
    Y'all are a great group of folks and the team is lucky to have you out there as their ambassadors to visiting fans.

Specifically, @Mikey mouse and @JBG - Bribe Taker - I bow to your collective awesomeness :notworthy::notworthy:

Mister Obvious, Erik S and Mikey mouse repped this.
  12. fatbastard

fatbastard Member+

Aug 1, 2003
    Lincoln (ish), Va
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    My youngest grandson seems to enjoy this cool Battery t-shirt we got at the CCC - just finally got around to sending it to North Pole, Alaska - for his mom's b'day :D

[​IMG]

Mikey mouse repped this.