Casual Shots II

Discussion in 'Equipment and Gear Off Topic' started by ADIKeeper, Jun 2, 2006.

1. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Nope no cha chas! And your comment urgh i give up!! :rolleyes:

appleCORR

2. Bks#1striker

Bks#1striker New Member

Jun 9, 2006
    wow apple, u do look stunning, im gonna hop into my ageing machine and try to catch u walkin down the street lol

3. Middle Of The Shed

Middle Of The Shed New Member

Feb 20, 2004
    London
    LOL i gotta say bearing in mind we waited at least half an hour for that comment it was slightly dissapointing!! :D

4. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Yeah i thought he could slate me better to be fair! :p he's lost his touch!

appleCORR

5. Middle Of The Shed

Middle Of The Shed New Member

Feb 20, 2004
    London
    Deffo lost his touch, I mean com'on halloween mask? That's sooooo last year!:D

6. mrfocus

mrfocus New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Montreal, Canada
    Man, it sucks having curly hair :( It's so hard for me to do any kind of hair cut. About the only hair style I can get is like Puyol when it's dry, although it looks close to Sergio Ramos when wet.
    I have to wear this weird thing that's made out of plastic to hold my hair or else it's always in my face :(
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Puyol: http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/71203246.jpg?v=1&c=MS_GINS&k=2&d=08A8BA3C818346D0E24B6BE316AC3244
    Sergio Ramos: http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/712...35F8FA9CA92A6296C7C5733B51C11F06BF04B24B4128C

Edit: If anyone has tips for curly hair, please share the knowledge! (Other than keeping the hair short)

7. vanity_soccer13

Apr 14, 2004

I dunno, the "no cha cha shot?" made me laugh a lot.

mrfocus- you could always get a buzzcut ;) I think I'm going to go that way soon.

8. Sain1

Sain1 New Member

Dec 7, 2003
    Dallas
    bustin out the avaitors

[​IMG]

9. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal

dude you're hella hott, and u can probably beat my ass at soccer haha :D

10. nafi16

nafi16 Member

Jan 11, 2004
    Toronto, Canada
    urgh you have NO idea how i hate having curly hair!

11. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Dude, I have been trying tons of different things with my bloody hair, it is so annoying. If your hair is thick like mine, what I tend to do is get my hair thinned at the barbers (where it stays the same length, but it takes the thickness out of it). This sort of makes hair gel and other products, well, work. I just put some Shockwaves or VO5 in there and it looks ok and holds quite well now that it's thinned.

For the football season, I just shave it off entirely! Fuming to say that my team-mates call me "Cisse" - not because I broke my leg, but because I have so many different hairstyles during the season! I'm quite the tramline fan :D

EDIT - Oh, and is that plastic thing an alice band? I did that during a game once, but it started raining really bad, and my hair got knotted into it. I had to cut the thing out with a pair of scissors! :(

12. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    Yea, I too felt disappointed. I expected a much harsher slating for the pic! (no offence apps! not saying it a bad pic, but just I know how u 2 play...)

Sain1, just need some dogtags with "Goose" on them to complete the steez!

and bigg, I used to get my hair thinned too! Now mid-20's with years of hats and braids and a family history of male-pattern baldness, im missing those days when I lost combs in there!

13. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Ladies (being as its turned into a hair topic!) my hair is natrually curly, I straighten it, but if i let it stay curly its actually more curly than mrfocus! I always said if i was a boy and had curly hair i'd just shave it all off!

mrfocus, what you need to do and it might mean going into the lady section of a store is to get some hair serum, this controls the curls and doesn't make them frizzy making your hair less huge. You just rub it through your hair when its wet and it defines the curls. Something like Frizz ease is really good. Other than that you can but some straighteners!!

Whoo that was girlie! :D

appleCORR

14. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    Oh you want girlie....

So my gym has a hairsalon in it, and about a year ago (the last time I had a trim), the girls, after inticing me with a free head-massage (guys, we really miss out on this stuff!), the also convinced me to let them straighten my shoulder length waves. After 10 mins of hot-irons later, my hair was a full inch longer, dead straight and all silky and shiney! I then proceeded to workout with no headgear (a rarity for me), and I couldn't take my eyes off how lush my mop was! It truly was the hair I find nice on girls! Scary huh.

Alas the act of working out then a showere later, and my hair pretty much went straught back to non-straight!

Oh well.....

Speaking of, I've actually got a cam hooked up and am in the process of cataloguing my kicks and boots (I suppose I must even throw the ol'mugshot on here too then!) Was it photobucket u guys use? Never actually posted a pic online before...

Watch the "pics of boots" thread for my collection, im behind the times compared to you guys, but i got a few old gems (all in shocking condition alas) that'll intrest u I hope!

15. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Yup photobucket is really good. Just copy the very last box under the picture with the image thingy in it - lol. OK girls im going for a run to keep up with my old mate Vanity soccer! :D

appleCORR

16. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    OHHH SOOOO COULDN'T RESIST IT!! :D

[​IMG]

Hahaha, that will teach you for saying my face looks like a halloween mask! how VERY dare you! :p

appleCORR

17. mrfocus

mrfocus New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Montreal, Canada
    Does that product work even when I get my hair wet again?
    Anyways, I've tried a straightener recently (not a ceramic one though, just a metal one) and it didn't do anything.
    I know there's this store in the mall close to my house that has a bunch of hair salon product for cheaper. So, if that stuff works when it get's wet, I might invest in some.

18. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Basically if you put it on your hair when its wet when your hair dries instead of being an afro it will define the curls. You will have to put it on pretty much everytime you wash your hair or get it wet (if you get it wet in the rain it will be ok). Its just like a cream you put through your hair. And if you are trying to straighten your hair then you definately need ceramic plates with hair that curly because the others don't get hot enough to straigHten it out.

appleCORR

19. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    Have u fotoshopped his head onto that pic, THEN photoshopped the whole thing onto the monitor? No1 can say u ain't putting the effort into the relationship!

20. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    hahaha, noooo thats not him on the monitor its just 2 gay looking men! But then again i guess he does look pretty gay ... :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

Still he is a little bit gay looking i guess! AHH THE OLD ONES ARE THE BEST!! I have one worse that that but i've been promised war if i post it bless him!!

appleCORR

21. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    ....so what'll it take to get that pic on here? Gold V1's? Name your price!

22. nafi16

nafi16 Member

Jan 11, 2004
    Toronto, Canada
    oh dear, i swear by frizz ease *blush*:D

[​IMG]

RW will you hit on me too? lol

23. mrfocus

mrfocus New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Montreal, Canada
    You do realise there is an army of men here that find you hot (excluding me, as I can't have an opinion about that kind of stuff) and that would probably sacrifice themselves if you asked them...

24. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    mrfocus you make me laugh 'i can't have an opinion about that!' hahaha :D

appleCORR

25. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    Pondering how bad said secret pic can be....

[​IMG]