Casbah roll call

Discussion in 'San Jose Supporters Clubs' started by methodic, Dec 9, 2007.

1. AlexLallos

AlexLallos Member

Sep 5, 2000
    Monterey CA
    Bet your arse I'll be in the Casbah all season long! Opposing keepers are going to have to answer to me and my barrage of semi-sweet comments

2. swiftys72

swiftys72 Member

Feb 14, 2008
    Hello all,

I have season tickets in 109. Anthony told me It would be a good area to be loud. Now it sounds like I should be in your section! Either way I would like to join! I have 3 season ticket's. My friend higgins got me in to soccer 4 yrs ago, has one seat. Not sure how close my section is to yours but you will hear us. Especially when Donavan is in town! Bastard. I've looked around and I can't seem to find a place on the internet to sign up little help please.

Swift

3. QuakeDaddy74

QuakeDaddy74 Member

Feb 14, 2008
    San Jose
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What section you all in?

4. Delle Alpi

Delle Alpi BigSoccer Supporter

Feb 12, 2006
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You have tickets in the Casbah section. 109 is the Casbah and 101 is the 1906 Ultras both sections will get loud. There are differences between our groups so go to the websites and check it out. By the way props to the Casbah on Wednesday night I couldn't be there but the 1906ers that came said you guys did well. So I guess its our turn on Saturday and we are ready, hope to see all the Casbah in the house.

5. Paynal

Paynal New Member

Jan 29, 2007
    Camp Casey SK
    So im thinking about taking some mid tour leave, around july or aug. So count me in for at least one game this season... hopefully a Galaxy or Dynamo game :).

6. chapka

chapka Member+

May 18, 2004
    Haverford, PA
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey, all. I'm a former Casbah member (in fact, I think I was the third or fourth member) and had season tickets from the first Clash season until I left town in 2000.

Glad to see the Casbah survived Prohibition...but as a Philly native and Phillies, Flyers, Eagles and sometimes Sixers fan, I knew this day would come. If y'all are ever in a certain little stadium under the Commodore Barry Bridge for a Quakes game, I'll be the one in the Sons of Ben section wearing a Sons of Ben scarf over a 1995 Clash jersey.

7. sko16

sko16 New Member

May 2, 2007
    Israel
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel
    Well lucky you that road matches don't mean shit for Quakes supporters. How I wish that Philly was as close as LA so we could show you what you're missing, but LA is probably the only road trip most of us will make. Maybe RSL, Colorado, Seattle the following year maybe? Still, maybe it's time we all took a train together and started taking REAL away trips.

8. meltoid

meltoid New Member

Apr 8, 2008
    san jose
    my name is melecia also known as meltoid, toid, toidy, mellyzuma, etc. Whatever you want to call me, Im ready to rock the casbah!!!!!!!! seriously ready. especially after that game in LA. It was sad without the casbah!

I have some ideas and will let u guys know in person at the next brit function and also want to help with any event planning type things or production. I also want to learn silkscreening and we can make tons of shirts.:cool:

9. Quake408

Quake408 New Member

Mar 26, 2008
    San Jose
    My Name is Ernesto or other nick names: Ernie, Nesto, Neto...whatever it is.... I also have my girlfriend join as well her name is Magali. You know i am at the Brits sporting the Casbah Scarf with the Earthquakes Jersey. I look forward to this season. I am also in some adult league playing soccer as well as indoor in the SilverCreek Sportsplex. If you ever need something or support i always a PM away..haha....

10. Fueco

Fueco Member

Feb 7, 2008
    San Jose
    Only 3 days and 17 minutes... :)

I will see you all out in the parking lot before the game.

11. Hawkeye17

Hawkeye17 DynaChick v QuakeBabe v WildKate v Chewie23

Aug 25, 1999
    Miami Vice 82
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I know someone who can do silkscreening but if it's mass quantities you might need to negotiate with her. She's actually done them on jackets, shirts, and posters.

12. SJAnfield

SJAnfield New Member

Jul 2, 2004
    San Jose
    My name is Alex. Quakes (Clash) fan since game 1 in 1996. I'll be seating with the other cheap bastards in the top deck. (no offense to my fellow cheap bastards)

Quake till I die baby!!!!