Carribean Digicel Cup...continued here

Discussion in 'Caribbean' started by touppouyo, Jan 22, 2007.

1. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    I'll take your word for it. I'll go out on a limb and say this. Jamaica has more talented players than your Haiti, but the difference is some of them aren't as disciplined and therefore fall off, but with a bright future ahead and a good disciplined coach you will see a difference.

Remember we still have an U-17 and and U-20 team in qualification for youth WC so don't be too surprised to see two Jamaican teams in Cup finals starting this summer:)

2. FlashEP

FlashEP New Member

Aug 9, 2004
    Waltham, MA
    hahahahahaha..................HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

3. touppouyo

touppouyo New Member

Sep 6, 2006
    Not disciplined eh? I guess somebody here in this forum also needs to get disciplined for dissing the champions of the Caribbean and refusing to bow before the Kings :(

OOPS! I almost forget: our neighbours won't go to the next GC :p

4. soccerNJ

soccerNJ Member

Jul 26, 2004
    easy boys. me as a peruvian fanatic i congratulate haiti in winning the caribbean digicel cup. to warlord wheather you like or not they are the champions and period. it is a continental tournament and it may not be as big as the european championships or copa americas but still they won it fair and square. it is not about if haiti or jamaica is better or bla bla bla. you dont see that kind of fight in europe or southamerica everytime that a continental champion comes up so please end this up and recognize that haiti was the best.

5. pace8

pace8 Member

Aug 17, 2006
    Miami and Montreal
    Club:
    Montreal Impact
    Nat'l Team:
    Haiti
    lolll ok..but Jamaica has never won anything international and never will....

6. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    I guess seeing your U-20 team get nailed by team USA made you smile like that didn't it:D

7. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    Why should anyone bow to a team that has won only ONE Digicel Cup title in their history?

And yea we won't be there at the GC but once again you'll be sent home early so I guess I could watch you play your 3 games and then watch my team get past the WCQ preliminaries something your team cannot do:D

8. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    dude they just barely beat a "C" team from Trinidad and Tobago with a squad that had many players getting senior caps for the first time. That's not that impressive imo, but hey there champions and that's what matters.

CFU should move this tournament to the summertime when both Jamaica and Trinidad and Tobago can field their strongest teams...believe me you'll see a difference.

9. touppouyo

touppouyo New Member

Sep 6, 2006
    Yeah, wait untill your team gets better. You know where to find us: on TV playing the Gold Cup :p :D

(The longer you keep this thread on, the more agonizing we will make it for YOU, eventhough we have no interest in picking on Jamaica. Say sorry or simply disappear and we will leave you alone. Hm!...naaah! :p)

10. soccerNJ

soccerNJ Member

Jul 26, 2004
    i highly doubt that they will bring their best players for this tournament, but you never know.

11. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    Like i said I will watch your 3 games in the Gold Cup because I know that's as far as you're going and you'll be back home afew days later licking your wounds:D

And further more, Jamaicans don't bow to people like you Haitians do....maybe that's why we get more respect than you people;)

12. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia

If this tournament was played in the summertime both teams would send their full strength squads, but that doesn't look like its going to happen anytime soon because CFU like staging this tournament during the European season. make of that what you will;)

13. FlashEP

FlashEP New Member

Aug 9, 2004
    Waltham, MA
    fout femme bouchu, salope!!!:cool:

14. Trin

Trin Member

Sep 6, 2005
    pa
    why is this thread still active???

15. touppouyo

touppouyo New Member

Sep 6, 2006
    Yep! Respectably out of the Gold Cup :p

Don't worry, we will let you watch us on JTV :D

16. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    haha...guess poor haitians can't get to see their team play in the GC because they don't have cable/satellite tv:D

That's the luxury we have in Jamaica with Fox Soccer channel Jamaica and TVJ sports. And no unnuh haitian betta stop beg wi jamaicans:D

17. WarChant

WarChant New Member

Jun 2, 2006
    WOW! What an ignorant clown you are.

18. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    That hurts doesn't it:D