Carribean Digicel Cup...continued here

Discussion in 'Caribbean' started by touppouyo, Jan 22, 2007.

1. FlashEP

FlashEP New Member

Aug 9, 2004
    Waltham, MA
    lol here we go again, do give us this bull. "mighty" Mexican team??? this is not like today's Mexico, if they were so good how did yall beat them. It was a crooked ref who setup that match between Haiti and Trinidad & Tobago, you guys probably had a link in it yourselves which is why me as a Haitian soccer fan neva even heard bout it until a Trini fan told me. You guys just went to the world cup so let it go. You dont see us starting trouble with El Salvador fans after what happened in 1970.

2. chec

chec Member

Feb 9, 2005
    Toronto
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Wait a min. BUD, I am not the one that started bringing up the past glories my friend. That was done by one or two of your countrymen. I only got involed when they started belittling T&T accomplishments. Haiti has a population of almost nine times that of T&T and was indepentant a lot longer. So given those facts you should have had more success than us, but that is not the case.
    You guys have a habbit of using a lot of IF and MAYBE and the one that you just used PROBABLY to defend your lack of your success.
    But facts are facts. T&T has had more success than Haiti. 8 times CFU champs to your ZERO. And yes we both went to the WC once but we did not cheat to get there. If you guys win tonight this board will see boasting and gloating like it has never seen before. Haitian posters will come out of every corner to say how great this team is. Anyway BUD I have to go to work now.
    I will miss the game but like I said before you guys stared to CRY. Good luck to both teams.

3. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    what r u talking bout...you smokin something?:eek:

4. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    Go back and do some research on Mexico. Of course if you had half a brain, you would've already known that Mex was always a powerhouse in Concacaf even back then.

And don't show me NOTHING about Haiti in the 60's and 70's. I wasn't born that far back.:eek:

Show me from the 80's till now what you've achieved.;)

5. papito

papito New Member

May 1, 2006
    This is fire now in Haiti, everybody waiting for the Game Tv Station radio etc.... Hot hot hot hot everybody confident Carnival on the street if we win.

Radio gives line up for Haiti

Gilles Fucien
    Gabart Bruny Marcelin Chery
    Mayard Vuibert Cadet
    Guillaume
    Champ de Mars is hot with people with their flag

6. touppouyo

touppouyo New Member

Sep 6, 2006
    Chec, if you think I was trying to belittle TnT in that sentence, you don't really deserve all the credits I gave you before. You're quite as slow to understand as he is. Or, maybe the heat of the moment is getting into your head.

Is there a normal Trini on this board who's not just looking for nonsense confrontations?

(See it this way: we are playing TnT in its own backyard. As a powerhouse in the region, the odds largely favour TnT to win. Haiti is already a winner by coming back 5 min away from the walk of shame that Jamaica had taken in the early stage to be the last team standing in front of the host! As we all know, TnT would be one of the most serious contenders to win the title even if the tournament was in Jamaica, Haiti, or Cuba, let alone now they are at home!)

7. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia

Like I said before...... you should be counting your lucky stars that my Jamaica missed out on this Digicel Cup tournament. You wouldn't be in the final believe me...we would've been playing Trinidad and Tobago today but such is life sometimes.

We'll be there in 2009. Remember both your teams...U-20 and your current Digicel Cup team lost to us;)

8. Trin

Trin Member

Sep 6, 2005
    pa
    Good luck to both teams. Should be a good game.

And a word of advice to my Hatians friends, dont bring up anything to do with 1974 with a Trini, don't even mention that year cuz it will always be a sore point to all Trini fans. We dont want to hear about how we didnt play you last, we dont wana hear about El salvador beating us, no talk on this subject at all. You can feel free to talk about the world cup (where u performed very well).
    If its not brought up then we wont remember :D

To tell u the truth I was just reading waiting to see when the argument would have turned this way. Trust me its a dead horse.

9. jonny63

jonny63 Member+

Feb 17, 2005
    Norway
    Cuba score 1-0 in 24 th minute .

10. nutella

nutella Member

Nov 11, 2006
    Plateau
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Now what is it Jamaicans are known for again? ;)

11. nutella

nutella Member

Nov 11, 2006
    Plateau
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Cuba up 2-0 in the 49th minute and then...

2-1 from a beautiful free kick in the 53rd minute.

12. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    It's that time of the month for you isn't it?;)

13. touppouyo

touppouyo New Member

Sep 6, 2006
    Our U-20?:eek:

14. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    64 mins 2-1 still to Cuba. Cervantes has scored a brace thus far.

15. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    Final Cuba 2-1 over Guadeloupe. Now on to the Soca Warriors game...gonna start soon.

16. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    Haiti lead 1-0 in the 23rd min.

17. pace8

pace8 Member

Aug 17, 2006
    Miami and Montreal
    Club:
    Montreal Impact
    Nat'l Team:
    Haiti
    Any stations giving the game?

18. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    If you got Setanta Sports, you can watch it live right now.

Metro

19. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    2-0 Haitiin 52nd min

20. phaphane

phaphane New Member

Jan 16, 2007
    Warlord I'm not waisting my time with you I have better things to do then listenning to your blablabla. You dont even know what you're saying, and I think you just started to watch soccer. And if you know how to play soccer, you'll know that everything goes on the field.
    lets follow the rest of the tournament. May the best team win. And lets follow those team future and when you ready to open your mind on soccer come and talk. And excuse me be more civilise:D And by the way Chec I didn't say that trinidad and jamaica have a bad team. they both have a good team. trini good individual skill and very athletic. Jamaica not much individual skill but very very athletic. Haiti team with the most individual skill in the carribean and sometime lack of organisation. My only problem with you guys is that you dont recognise and talk as fanatique with deep passion. But if you guys really know soccer, stop talking with passion and be realistic about it. Before brazil won there fourth title they had to wait
    from 1970 to 1994 and they still gave them their respect. The last time that argentina won was in 1986 and they still have their respect. Netherland never won a tournament but lost to finals 1974 and 1978 and they still have their respect. And like you say " was it a decade"?
    Everybody that knows soccer, know what I'm talking about. Warlord I'm not waisting my time with you. You know better then everyone:eek: And chec I know that trinidad soccer has accomplish a lot, And that's the only team that have been moving without stopping, And if you agree with warlord it means that those concacaf title that the trini won dont mean nothing because of the fact that it was also part of a "Warlord creative decade". Come on men, you know better then that.

21. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    GolAZZO 2-1

22. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    Beautiful freekick by a Defender:)

23. bana2166

bana2166 Member

Feb 5, 2000
    Jamaica Hills-NYCity
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Haiti
    in Creole ... Your could listen to the game Radio Galaxy in Creole ...

Haiti 2 - Trinidad 1 ... 20 minutes left in the game

24. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    you are repeating yourself old man...lay of the vioxx:D

25. phaphane

phaphane New Member

Jan 16, 2007