Carlos Carbonero news & comments

Discussion in 'Colombia' started by MiLo4891, Mar 28, 2011.

1. jay luis

jay luis Member+

Sep 14, 2013
    Corona, Nyc
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    JAmeista talking about fan gurls . Go that wayyy!!!!
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

J-Mezzy repped this.
  2. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Oh hell no. Just tell me the time and place, your ass whooping is past due :ninja::mad::ROFLMAO:

3. jay luis

jay luis Member+

Sep 14, 2013
    Corona, Nyc
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Lmao queens baby ! I'm out here . Maybe after after you wake up from the knock out I can buy you a round of beers .:cool::laugh:

J-Mezzy repped this.
  4. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    El tipo es bastante practico y tiene muy buena ubicacion .......

J-Mezzy repped this.
  5. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Military training>>>>>>street training lmao.

In all seriousness, I gotta go to NYC one day. Been all over the country, even the world, and still no NYC

jay luis and pepinointer repped this.
  6. jay luis

jay luis Member+

Sep 14, 2013
    Corona, Nyc
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Nyc is great . Really great around this time and in June / July . A lot of things to do and amazing places to see . I need to head to Florida again , last time I was there was in last September to see the game with col vs bra . I haven't been to Orlando in a while I got a lot of family there but it gets boring really fast for me.

J-Mezzy repped this.
  7. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Orlando boring???? There is so much to do there. Attractions, night life, sports, concerts, huge Colombian community, etc.

8. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    hot girls??

9. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Colombianas, boricuas, vebezolanas, gringas, de todo pero yo ya me retire de la cazeria

10. jay luis

jay luis Member+

Sep 14, 2013
    Corona, Nyc
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    lol maybe I felt that way because I was 13 at the time so it was more about family gatherings and jumping the pool . Also the fact that you need to drive a car to get anywhere was something I didn't like . It's different for me since I was born and raised and nyc ( the city that never sleeps ) I'm used to a corner store on every block, subway with 24 hour service , pizza (lol) , the street art , and diversity ( for example : queens is one of the most diverse places on the planet ) we also have a large Colombin community in Jackson heights . The shitty thing about this city is the winter , and how expensive it is . I'm not saying Florida is bad it's just not my cup of tea , its definitely a good place to raise a family and the weather is amazing .who knows maybe in the future I can't afford nyc no more I might move down there .

pepinointer and J-Mezzy repped this.
  11. jay luis

jay luis Member+

Sep 14, 2013
    Corona, Nyc
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Speaking of hot girls , the times I've been to Miami ...uuffff. Miami girls > nyc girls .

pepinointer repped this.
  12. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    All places have hot girls. Also NYC is over rated. Being all over the world > then seeing one city that smells like piss. Is over priced and over crowded

13. jay luis

jay luis Member+

Sep 14, 2013
    Corona, Nyc
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I've traveled to many places around the world ..but I always love coming back to my city . Try growing up here before calling NYC overrated . I must admit though the things that make NYC unique are slowly disappearing, art scene , music scene , and other low key gems . Idk where your from but if you have no idea how it is living or growing up in nyc then don't say anything at all brah. It ain't stamford Connecticut .

J-Mezzy and pepinointer repped this.
  14. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    NYC isnt overrated....
    Some places have a very little amount.......and a another much more

jay luis and J-Mezzy repped this.
  15. kromekote

kromekote Member+

May 22, 2012
    Club:
    America de Cali
    he's from Avon, CT, you know where that is right? exactly, neither do I :p . Boston area folks have a thing for NYC but they can never come close to the real thing. You are right about the 'low key gems'. There were so many dives when I was growing up in the city that were authentic. Now, the same places are made up aesthetics to please the eye but are expensive and ultimately leave out the true New Yorker.

jay luis repped this.
  16. jay luis

jay luis Member+

Sep 14, 2013
    Corona, Nyc
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Ahh the native New Yorkers are a dying breed I tell you. You got these hipsters with their spiked belts and yellow socks hopping around claiming they are new yorkers after living here for 2 years . Lol

17. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I've live in Brooklyn near park slope. It's cool but it's not any better then other cities. Just more popular and more tourist my favorite city has been Chicago.

18. kromekote

kromekote Member+

May 22, 2012
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Brooklyn and Chicago have very different vibes. One is also a major city and the other a big borough in a major city. But all in all if you liked Chicago, NYC gives you a much wider gamut of that experience. Plus the weather can suck big in Chicago. That is a great city though. Lived there for 6 months and loved it.

jay luis repped this.
  19. Froboy69

Froboy69 Member+

Inter Milan
    Colombia
    Mar 25, 2011
    San Diego
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    You guys should visit Italy. Loved the 2 weeks I was there.

pepinointer repped this.
  20. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I know man my friends lives in Chelsea and lower east side. Its fun and all but people make it sound magical

21. kromekote

kromekote Member+

May 22, 2012
    Club:
    America de Cali
    That's cause it is. I was raised in Brooklyn, lived in Queens, lived many years in Manhattan and can tell you that Manhattan was/is amazing. Put it in perspective, if you are young (ironically you are starting to get old ;) , the city is your oyster. If you have really lots of money, you can raise a family of +2 kids in the city but otherwise you make the progression to the burbs (Jersey, Westchester, CT)

jay luis repped this.
  22. jay luis

jay luis Member+

Sep 14, 2013
    Corona, Nyc
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Plus Chelsea and lower east side has definitely changed completely. I used to bar hop in the LES but now it's nothing like it was years ago .

23. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Yes man it's great but not much different then a lot of US cities. Have you been to Toyko( NYC on steroids)

Just saying people put such a big thing on NYC. I moved because rent was 2800 haha. Like ******** that I live next to crack heads why my rent so expensive. The train system is magical tho. Using the Boston one sucks

24. jay luis

jay luis Member+

Sep 14, 2013
    Corona, Nyc
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Park slope has is for yuppie families ..2800 is ridiculous.

25. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    We had a 2 bedroom near Brooklyn bridge it was 1400 each with a friend. The party scene is awesome the food is great but again not unlike most cities. Yea I moved back to Boston as the extra 10k I was being paid didn't make up for the cost of living. Besides Boston is much cleaner. Tho I do agree Boston has has huge huge inferiority complex when it comes to NYC they mention it all the time.