Canada vs. Scotland confirmed for Oct.15th

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Captain Canuck, Aug 6, 2002.

1. Captain Canuck

Captain Canuck New Member

May 13, 2002
    This match has been in the works for some time, just confirmed today. Taking place at Hibernian's home field, 8pm local side.

Hopefully Sportsnet will actually bother to televise this match this time, so that I'm not required to ship copies across the country a la Canada vs. Switzerland.

2. JRedknapp11

JRedknapp11 Red Card

Dec 5, 2001
    tsacademy.net
    Here's a follow up link.

http://soccer365.com/US_home/CONCACAF/page_32_36804.shtml

With Scotland playing only a few days before this match up with us...I'm thinking this should be a possible W for us. Interesting match up with so many of our guys playing in Scotland...they should be somewhat familiar with who we put out on the pitch.

I'm hoping Radzinski gets the time to put a few in the back of the net. Hopefully Hirshfield will get the nod in net. With him playing in the UK, it should be a great chance to show his gaffer what he can do in a big match situation.

3. SocrStopr13

SocrStopr13 Member

Apr 29, 2001
    Sounds good. I'm a pretty avid fan of Canadian soccer but only cause its so hard to find stuff about canadian soccer. Is the canada-switzerland available online or anything like that. If you've already sent a ton of them out then I won't bother. Hope Canada can pull of a win against Scotland.