Can you recommend livescore and stats app?

Discussion in 'Statistics and Analysis' started by Bourne19, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Bourne19

Bourne19 New Member

Juventus
    England
    May 14, 2018
    Hello there, I'm using the flash score for many years and it's working very well for the goal update purpose, but when it comes to statistic it is useless so I was wondering if any of you use some different app?

2. EvanJ

EvanJ Member+

Manchester United
    United States
    Mar 30, 2004
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What statistics doesn't Flash Score have? It depends on the competition. For the Premier League, they have "Total Passes." For the UEFA Champions League, they have "Total Passes" and "Completed Passes." For the top Bulgarian league, they don't have either pass statistic. I don't use apps, so I don't know how their app compares to their website. Soccerway has fewer statistics than Flash Score.

3. Loover7

Loover7 New Member

Jul 2, 2018
    I'm using "Stats Zone". It provides live access to many stats including shots, passes, crosses, take-ons, tackles, interceptions, fouls and many more player by player and team by team statistics. If interested you can take a view of this app here https://www.bestbettingapplications.co.uk/football-stats/ Something negative is that it is available for iOS only and they don't cover all leagues and cup competitions.