Can Australia beat the 5th place Sth american side and qualify for Germany 2006

Discussion in 'BigSoccer Polls' started by boroboy1, Aug 2, 2005.

1. Argentine Futbol

Argentine Futbol Red Card

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
  2. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
  3. mr_xlr8

mr_xlr8 New Member

Oct 12, 2005
    hqhahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah moron!...argentina is almost a third world country! with an average of 6 blackouts per day! ...qantas has more money then your countrys economy!

4. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHH
    Moron!! Australia is a country full of convicts where an average of 6 people die per day of croc bites..bunch of friggin aborigines!!! Go play Aerial pingpong!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA

there's going to be 82,000 crying souls come tomorrow!

5. mr_xlr8

mr_xlr8 New Member

Oct 12, 2005
    i would love to agree with you!.....i can just tell from some of these posts from the uruguay boys that you people are just filthy!!! worlds best soccer players rate your team as dirty and cunning!...if uruguay was a world super power and all their dirty tricks payed off and they on top of world football, fair enough....but you are a ********ed up footballing side that dont play soccer! i say DIE, and wait for next generation of players!!!

6. mr_xlr8

mr_xlr8 New Member

Oct 12, 2005
    once again you are a moron! ppl dont get bitten by croccs! they arnt mosquitos mate! they ********in kill you right there and then! but as for ur super stupid statistic 6 ppl per day? i say grow up champ!...

7. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH.... News falsh.. Australia has only scored once in 270 minutes of play against Uruguay!!! Australia will score 3 tomorrow..lol

8. mr_xlr8

mr_xlr8 New Member

Oct 12, 2005
    by the way whats wrong with aboriginies?? racist mate...racist!! go and kill your self! ....by the way michael owen told me say hello to ur mother!

9. mr_xlr8

mr_xlr8 New Member

Oct 12, 2005
    no you dickface! they will score 2 and keep uruguay at nil!

10. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

I'm Racist??? I didn't treat them like dogs all these years.. who was it? it wasn't the argentine government!! by the way Batigol told me say hello to your mother. He loved his stay in Australia last time we were there..

11. mr_xlr8

mr_xlr8 New Member

Oct 12, 2005
    hahahaha look mate this is all in a bit of fun....no offense to michael owen! ...anywayz, i say goodluck to australia and uruguay injurywise!...i hope australia play in the wc in germany! its about time uruguay sit one out!

12. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

Damn it!!! I was having fun and you woke me this morning. :p Good luck to both teams.. Fair play all the way!

13. Killboard

Killboard Member

Sep 5, 2005
    Bolivar, Montevideo
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    Uruguay
    Hey, some wierd opinon have mr_xlr8, i read one of your posts:
    Which is your oppinion about the qualifying of Australia? You think is very complicated play against New Zeland or Salomon Islands?
    Now i know for what talk about money and comercial airlines... u dont know nothing about soccer!!

14. Killboard

Killboard Member

Sep 5, 2005
    Bolivar, Montevideo
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    Uruguay
    Hey, some wierd opinon u have mr_xlr8, i read one of your posts:

15. Killboard

Killboard Member

Sep 5, 2005
    Bolivar, Montevideo
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    Uruguay
    Hey, some wierd opinon u have mr_xlr8, i read one of your posts:
    if u dont believe me here are the link

Which is your oppinion about the qualifying of Australia? You think is very complicated play against New Zeland or Salomon Islands?
    Now i know for what talk about money and comercial airlines... u dont know nothing about soccer!!

16. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

17. Zviggy

Zviggy New Member

Nov 15, 2001
    Brisbane, Australia
    I got warned for talking about politics and not soccer so should argentine futbol not recieve a bigger warning for his rascism comments.

and killboard, you complain about people talking about politics but then go on about fifa being bought with money. Welcome to the real world mate, thats politics.

18. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    What racist comment? If you called me a friggin Gaucho I wouldn't pull a racist card. Is there a political correct word for an aborigines? I wanna hear this!

19. Killboard

Killboard Member

Sep 5, 2005
    Bolivar, Montevideo
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    Uruguay
    OK, I must said state politics, my mistake.

20. Killboard

Killboard Member

Sep 5, 2005
    Bolivar, Montevideo
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    Uruguay
    OK, i must said state politics. My mistake, sorry.

21. Zviggy

Zviggy New Member

Nov 15, 2001
    Brisbane, Australia
    Arengtine_futbol, you call us convicts then aborigines? interesting! Never knew aborigines existed in england.

killboard, you actually sound like a decent fan. Heres hoping for a good match and that the best team goes to Germany. I can just feel for the Uruguayan coach. Hiddink isnt under hte same pressure as your coach. The uruguayan coach knows he could be one game away from getting sacked.

22. Killboard

Killboard Member

Sep 5, 2005
    Bolivar, Montevideo
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    Uruguay
    He is a very emotive person and he choose the players for that too. Uruguay tomorrow can win o lose, but I and all the uruguayan people knows that they will play with all his hearth. I know too that tomorrows game will be the best game in playoffs for the remaining places for Germany. Aussies have chance for win that game but I know that if Australia wins will play the best game ever play.

23. fedwood

fedwood Member

Sep 13, 2004
    the answer is yes bitches!

24. Melbourne Croatia

May 21, 2005
    Croatia
    Its a fcvking resounding yes!

So much for God being on Uragays side!

Finally the Football gods smile on Australia!

Guus is a tactical football god!

25. | Mr. Universe |

| Mr. Universe | BigSoccer Yellow Card

Aug 29, 2005
    Pudding Island
    Congrats ausies you deserved it, enjoy it cause you won't be making the world cup any time soon now that you have joined Asia ;)

Go Bahrain! Asia shall have 6 representitive in 2006 :D