Cameroonian Gold Diggers and Nigerian Princes from Munich - Transfers & Rumors Thread #6

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by MerlinRM, Jul 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I actually think we will stick to 4-3-3 with BBC ( I hope not) and switch to this if one of them goes down, I think a backup striker is needed though but as I said earlier I don't see Mbappe wanting to be Morata , now I am hoping that he comes and that everything that I think about the BBC this coming season is completely wrong

2. Zizou2017

Zizou2017 Member

AC Milan
    France
    Jul 14, 2017
    Ok who would you have bought if it was you knowing that carvajal isn't coming and that alves is after the money.

3. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Did Nacho somehow lose his versatility over the summer?

You don't know for certain that Theo can't slot in at RB and be even better than Danilo, so truly one has to wonder what is it your complaining about??

Deep Pal repped this.
  4. Crimson

Crimson BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 11, 2009
    If he wants to leave that badly there is no point keeping him. Wish him well but we can't refuse that sort of money for a bench player who WANTS to leave.

5. Zizou2017

Zizou2017 Member

AC Milan
    France
    Jul 14, 2017
    The worry i have is cristiano age start to catch up to him knowing that he scored a lot less than he did before but also benzema still being out of form goalscoring wise.

I am actually looking forward to gareth bale as this would be the first year where he hasn't had any major tournament to play or been injured before pre season.

6. Crimson

Crimson BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 11, 2009
    Rumours are Theo can play CB as well. So there is a lot of versatility still there.

7. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Closed. Start the one we hopefully sign Mbappe in.

Deep Pal and Crimson repped this.