Cagão Thread - (Troll Thread)

Discussion in 'Portugal' started by ---Z---, Dec 11, 2015.

1. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    The "Apito Dorado" Special with a bullshit red card and 7 minutes of stoppage. The irony

2. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Did you translate and copy/paste an Abola.pt comment?

Yeah, Porto is trying to buy the Portugal cup this year..... LOL
    The next target is the league cup...

3. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Cool story. So how about you address my points. 7 minutes of stoppage and a bullshit red card. Thoughts?

4. nbstriker8

nbstriker8 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 10, 2008
    new beige
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    After Sporting x Braga I thought this would be over

5. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Nah, all the Puerto fans came out of hiding after the Braga game and disappeared when Portimonense got robbed.

Sorta like how Setubal got robbed when your sorry ass excuse of a goalkeeper decided to bring down one of their players in the box.

6. verde-rubro

verde-rubro Member+

C.S.Maritimo + Liverpool FC
    Portugal
    Jan 15, 2005
    LONDON
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    wow my Maritimo with almost a Cagão today away to AD Oliveirense

7. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Red card was justified and so was the stoppage time. Look at the how long the subs for Portimonense took. The throw-ins, goal-kicks and free-kicks all took years. Dudes were just walking around and then all of the sudden when Porto tied up, they got their second wind....

Who are you trying to convince of this "robbery"?

I like how you say Porto fans came out of hiding after that Sporting-Braga game. Who are you talking about, the 2 Porto fans that post here? LOL

8. theFOOTBALLlover

FC Porto, SC Freamunde & Fraser Park FC
    Jan 17, 2015
    Sydney
    I don't comment on games I don't watch so I'm not sure about the 'all' Porto fans are in hiding.

9. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Benfica is getting desperate. Here is their latest accusation. You can't make this stuff up. :ROFLMAO:

[​IMG]

SCP_16 repped this.
  10. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    So bad LMAO. Almost as bad as their "list of most corrupt clubs". The end is the near for SLB.

BatatasFritas repped this.
  11. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Fine. I should have just tagged vaiamerda because that's who I was referencing.

12. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Portuguese soccer has made a wild turn in the last 3 years. I honestly think that the 3 amigos (PDC/BDC/LFV) have secret meetings to see what crazy stuff they can come up with to take attention away from their own financial wrong doings.

There is no hiding how corrupt these clubs have been and we all know that stuff happens all the time but these stories are too much.

nbstriker8, benficafan3 and Sumol repped this.
  13. vaiamerda

vaiamerda Member+

Feb 27, 2011
    My ears are burning.

Who mentioned my name?

14. vaiamerda

vaiamerda Member+

Feb 27, 2011
    BDC corrupt?
    He's as clean as freshly fallen snow.

Bruninho reminds me of a chick I knew in high school. She went to an all girls catholic high school in TO. She liked taking it in the as s but told everyone and anyone that she was a virgin.

15. vaiamerda

vaiamerda Member+

Feb 27, 2011
    SCP_16

I'm back in your neck of the woods next week.

Sacramento and Reno Nevada.

A friend of mine said that watching paint dry is more exciting than Sacrament. True?

What about Reno?

16. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I'm two hours west of Sacramento. It's actually an awesome place. Lots to do. Reno, however, sucks ass. If you're in the Bay Area, hit me up. We'll hit up all the Portugee spots ad drink cheap. Quite a few good restaurants too

17. benficafan3

benficafan3 Member+

Nov 16, 2005
    Be careful @vaiamerda , Bay Area definition of 'cheap' is probably $10 for a Super Bock.:D

Where in the Bay do you live @SCP_16 ? I used to live in the Mission. The Bay is dope, minus the expensiveness and extremely liberal aspects.

18. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Exactly. It's getting ridiculously expensive out here. For EVERYTHING. Imagine being born and raised out here and slowly getting priced out by Chinese millionaires that buy $2 million homes in cash money. Insanity. I ain't leaving though. So f*ck 'em.

I live in San Jose. Born and raised. It's a good balance for me. I can't take San Francisco. Way too dirty and, although I am more liberal myself, SF takes it to another level. A level I don't want to be surrounded by everyday. It's also a very dirty city. And way too cold. SJ works perfectly for me, an hour north of Big Sur, Carmel, and Monterey, 30 minutes from Santa Cruz, 2 hours from the central valley, an hour from SF and Oakland. I love SJ.

Surprised you lived in SF. There are some Portuguese, but not too many. There are tons in San Jose and the East Bay. Mostly Azoreans like me.

19. benficafan3

benficafan3 Member+

Nov 16, 2005
    Yeah man, was working for one of the tech giants out there some time back. Was actually pretty convinced a few months ago that I'd be heading to SJ but ultimately decided I'd rather keep money in my pocket and turned down the opportunity.

I still have friends out there and they've all been slowly getting priced out. A shame, especially since it seems to just get worse and worse each year. And definitely agree with you on SF taking it 'to another level', it's the only place I've lived where I would walk to the gym and be guaranteed to either A) Have a dude hit on me or B) Watch a homeless bum taking a poop or shooting up heroin out in the open :ROFLMAO:

20. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto
    WTF? I didn't even realize Porto played earlier today. I think it's safe to say that the 1-1 tie with Besiktas is not a Cagao.

21. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal

Yup, pretty much. Which tech giant were you working with? If you can land a gig with one of those tech giants they can pay fat money. It's relative to what you're making. Are you on the East Coast now?

22. vaiamerda

vaiamerda Member+

Feb 27, 2011
    1-1 tie in Turkey is no cagao.

Next game against Monaco at home is huge.

23. vaiamerda

vaiamerda Member+

Feb 27, 2011
    #4973 vaiamerda, Nov 21, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2017

As much as I'd love to meet, my work schedule is tight, however we will see.

So Reno is a shi t hole, no?
    I always though Reno was where old people gambled and losers went to get a divorce?

24. vaiamerda

vaiamerda Member+

Feb 27, 2011
    You just described Vancouver and Toronto

25. benficafan3

benficafan3 Member+

Nov 16, 2005
    One big enough where everyone here has heard of and likely used them in the past.
    They certainly don't pay badly, although you'd probably be surprised as these companies have significant negotiating leverage given who they are. The pay was good, just not worth it enough to transfer my entire life halfway across the country for another time (East Coast reppin').

Although TBH I don't really ever wish to go back to California, given that the two things I hate most about it, COL and extreme liberalism, actually get continually worse. I didn't even live there that long ago but wouldn't doubt if with the rent I paid then, which got me a big ass bedroom in SF, would likely get me little more than shoebox of a room these days.