Café de Saint-Germain

Discussion in 'France' started by gaijin, Aug 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gaijin

gaijin New Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Malaysia
    Charles Edouard Coridon is violently attacked by a hoover, when an armed robber breaks into his home! :eek:

[​IMG]
    :D

2. ZoltaR

ZoltaR New Member

Jul 25, 2004
    M@rseille.fr
    lol no
    this is coach vahid trying to recover the five balls corridon swalowed , desapointed after the last training session at camp des loges.... :cool:

3. gaijin

gaijin New Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Malaysia
    LOL! :D...........Charly give me back my balls! Apparently not the first time Vahid has said this to Cordion......;)

4. iougs

iougs New Member

Jan 8, 2004
    MetroWest Boston
    What happened to the sub-forum business, Ganu ???

I think PSG and OM need one.

Other clubs can get threads started and if they are as successful, we should have sub-forums for them, right Panic ?

Some EPL club forums have very few threads but they exist. That makes me wonder.

iougs-

5. gaijin

gaijin New Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Malaysia
    4,000 views I think. Not bad - couldn't have been possible without the help of my good friends......[starts to sob].......i'm sorry.....sorry.......[sobbing continues].......i'm sorry i'm just a bit emotional right now. :(

There is a place for PSG in the grand scheme of things.....We could do with one though. I say we hijack the boro threads and spam it with PSG talk, that'll get the mods moving quickly......

Down with society....... :D

6. gaijin

gaijin New Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Malaysia
    bump

I'm rethinking another thread until I get feedback on a new subforum..... :)

7. panicfc

panicfc Member+

Dec 22, 2000
    In my chair, typing
    Nat'l Team:
    United States