Pre-match: CA 100: Brasil x Peru, 12/6/2016 [R]

Discussion in 'Brazil' started by fafaco, Jun 9, 2016.

1. old_carioca_in_nyc

Jan 26, 2007
    Bring back Mano Menezes or Luxemburgo!

2. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Some really shitty decisions. Brazil's OG, Chile's PK and now this.

3. wingfromhk

wingfromhk Member

Apr 21, 2006
    There were still more than 15 mins to go when Peru 'scored'. Brasil only used 1 sub at that point, but Dunga just kept standing (silently) on the touchline. He even did not attempt to save the team and save his job. He got Ganso and Jonas on the bench who could still make some impact.

4. elperucho

elperucho Member

Mar 19, 2007
    Miami, Florida
    No offense, but If u guys cant beat a team that has Ramos(one of the worst CBs ever), then u guys deserved to get eliminated.

GGWP.

calixtoj and Kaka10725 repped this.
  5. XaviandXabi

XaviandXabi Member

May 4, 2005
    CT
    Dunga needs to go. Has anyone been excited to watch his team play? Seriously, Lucas Lima wearing the number 10? Renato Augusto and the other Chinese based players? What an embarrassment and a shame.

evil_allan and LGRod repped this.
  6. JoãozinhoFutebol

Feb 16, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    image.jpeg

7. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Aquele momento que vc tem uma chance na frente do gol pra marcar um gol no final do jogo e a bola cai para o Elias ... Smh

Tchau copa América ... Tchau dunga

8. Ombak

Ombak Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Apr 19, 1999
    Irvine, CA
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    On the one hand, I feel like going out this way is justice. On the other, our players act so ********ing entitled that they are never gonna take a lesson from an elimination like this.

Either way, I'm laughing tonight, cause that's what this whole spectacle deserves right now. Not pity, not hope. Just laughter at how monumentally the national team has been ********ed by poor administration and coaching.

MerlinRM and XaviandXabi repped this.
  9. Mengão86

Mengão86 Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Nov 16, 2005
    Maryland, RJ/ES/PE
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    The only argument one could make for Dunga's case is that you are scared of the incompetent fools in charge of CBF, who clearly lack a real plan B to Tite. Now they may manage to hire someone even worse than Dunga. If we had competent individuals (Dunga wouldn't had been hired in the first place), then I could feel somewhat comfortable with a potential replacement.

10. fafaco

fafaco Member+

Jun 16, 2015
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Peru didn't deserve the goal.. the goal Ecuador scored on Brazil was LEGITIMATE!! But Peru's goal wasn't..

11. Mengão86

Mengão86 Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Nov 16, 2005
    Maryland, RJ/ES/PE
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Can't expect this elimination to make our players feel any differently. Even 7-1 wasn't enough. Changes needs to start from the top and trickle down.

12. JoãozinhoFutebol

Feb 16, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
  13. Kaka10725

Kaka10725 Member+

Jun 1, 2007
    Dunga should of made subs. Lucas Lima was terrible and shouldn't have stayed on. I actually wouldn't have minded Ganso. Moura should of came on too but thank you Dunga for not doing the obvious.

14. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I think it hit his thigh...it's just way to fast and the angles make it look like it was his arm.

15. IVO !

IVO ! Member

Feb 25, 2009
    RIO AND CHICAGO
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    So depressed
    And to think USA wins their group and we can't pass the group
    I am going to get so much fuking slack tomorrow.
    I think Dunga is out, even with the handball.
    The question is, what now with the Olympiad right around the corner.

16. Kaka10725

Kaka10725 Member+

Jun 1, 2007
    Brazil was in a group with Peru, Ecuador and Haiti and finished 3rd. We should have lost to Ecuador as well. That is awful no matter how you look at it and Dunga should resign if he has any respect left.

A big thank you to Elias for being the awful player that he is and not saving Dunga job at the end.

calixtoj and MerlinRM repped this.
  17. IVO !

IVO ! Member

Feb 25, 2009
    RIO AND CHICAGO
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    INACREDITAVEL FUTEBOL CLUB
    Elias takes the prize this week
    Un********inreal

18. JoãozinhoFutebol

Feb 16, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I imagine Guerrero is begging his agent to finish his reunion with Hamburg.

19. Guardian of the Galaxy

Dec 7, 2014
    Orange County, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Clearly his arm in my book. At first, with the first angle, I thought it hit his thigh too, but clearly it was his arm and the second and third angles. If there was video replay it would have been overturned.

20. fafaco

fafaco Member+

Jun 16, 2015
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Ok listen.. if there's any Peruvians reading this.. I want to apologize for my bad behavior.. I have nothing against Peru.. I swear I dont.. so if there's any Peruvians reading this.. I'm Sorry.. I'm truly sorry.. and Congrats on your win against Brazil.. no hard feelings ok.. hugs and kisses.

21. fafaco

fafaco Member+

Jun 16, 2015
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I also want to apologize to Brazil fans, for posting Non sense on your board. I'm so sorry.. :cry: dammit I feel so bad!!

22. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Definitely didn't deserve to lose the game but that's what happens when you can't score and leave it to chance. Peru seldom threatened during the game. We were actually doing really good pressuring their players all over the field and destroying anything they tried to create. But we just couldn't do much with the ball. Coutinho had a bad game and I guess Dunga wasn't that wrong by not playing Lucas Lima. He was useless. I did like Gabigol's movement up front but again, no decent service to our striker. I think Alves and FL were our best players on the field in the end. Elias and RA shouldn't return.

Having said that, the hand ball decision was ridiculous not because the goal was given, but how long it took for the ref to make the decision. WTF was he doing ? Who questioned the play ? That was shameful.

samuel_clemens and KingPato repped this.
  23. KingPato

KingPato New Member

Feb 2, 2016
    Brasil
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    "I only fear death, not the sack" -Dunga

Well, Dunga please kill yourself

24. Mengão86

Mengão86 Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Nov 16, 2005
    Maryland, RJ/ES/PE
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    You pretty much summed up the first half but not the second. Peru had the ball near our box several times and we had to resort to sloppy fouling (Miranda being the guilty one here). Peru also made passing mistakes in the final third that weren't forced by anything we were doing defensively. They were poor decisions. If you can't score a single goal vs Ecuador or Peru, you deserve to go home.

calixtoj and Kaka10725 repped this.