Buying Tickets for Bundesliga matches

Discussion in 'Germany' started by Lamprey, Jul 10, 2014.

1. Lamprey

Lamprey Member

Jul 2, 2010
    Las Vegas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What is the best way to buy tickets for a couple bundesliga 1 and 2 matches in September? I'm not trying to target really hard to see matches. Things like Stuttgart home to Hannover, Hoffenheim home to Freiburg, Dusseldorf and Kaiserslautern home matches. What is the best way to go about getting tickets? Only members of the club seem to be able to buy through the club's websites. Is there a StubHub equivalent in Europe? I think it is Viagogo but they don't have many tickets at all, maybe this will change getting closer to the matches?

If anyone has had past experience as an ignorant American trying to get tickets, I'd love to know what worked / didn't work for you. Thanks!

2. Alex_K

Alex_K Member+

Mar 23, 2002
    Braunschweig, Germany
    Club:
    Eintracht Braunschweig
    Nat'l Team:
    Bhutan
    You will be able to buy tickets from the official website. There might be restrictions put on certain matches, but most games should be fine. On viagogo, be careful not to be ripped off - you shouldn't pay more than the original price for a ticket.

Right now, the sale for matchday tickets hasn't begun yet. Games in September will not be on sale before August probably.

Lamprey repped this.