Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'SwapShop' started by Skizz, Apr 30, 2007.

1. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Don't get an attitude about it Buffon. They made it public because clearly they feel that they are getting nowhere PMing you and clearly they felt that putting some feedback on you in this thread would get them somewhere. It's been made public, people are allowed to give their opinion on how you can rectify the situation. Obviously you can ignore this rather than having a go at everyone, it makes you appear aggressive and like you have something to hide. Chill out.

2. robertbrown

robertbrown New Member

Dec 12, 2008
    Hoeilaart
    Ben, alright man now now this is too fking far. Yeh, im the guy that bought the yellow vapors, R9 of him. To be honest, I couldnt find the boots any cheaper then him, i was shocked at the prize he was selling, because the condition of the boots was fantastic! You guys are making someone who is actually a fair business man look like a crook. You're all cornering him and completely outnumbering in this thread, respect his fkng wishes about the private message. Man im a strong beleiver of what comes around goes around and you both one day are gonna experience this shit, publicy embarresed, and it might of been for something you dont deserve, in buffons case. He sent me the shoes it was great and everything worked out fine, now you guys learn to fkin wait b4 this goes out of your hands, and keep it private, how about man to man talk? Instead of ganging up on him like little boys

3. robertbrown

robertbrown New Member

Dec 12, 2008
    Hoeilaart

And Skizz.. I dont know buffon at all, hence im not sticking up for him as a friend would or anything. But man i've been reading all these posts with the people that are cornering him, and from first hand dealing business with him, i know what type of dealer he is and provider. If it was me, i would of reacted wayy more aggressive then buffon did. I've read buffon's responses to there complaining and they are all understandable and trying to reassure them and if anything protect himself, rather than him getting aggressive.

4. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Well that's what opinions are for. If you are going to debate with other people, please keep the personal insults out of it, because you're right, at the end of the day it is their thing to sort.

And for the record, I didn't direct that at you, although your comments are noted. :)

5. ad-one

ad-one Member

Jun 25, 2007
    Sunderland, Eng
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    InTheUpper90s, Great communication fast payment.
    Great to do buisness with.

6. InTheUpper90s

InTheUpper90s Member

Sep 4, 2008
    New York
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Ad-one made the transaction extremely enjoyable through good communication and fast shipment. I thank him greatly. Also a great person to do business with, very reliable.

7. cristianoronaldo17

cristianoronaldo17 New Member

Mar 21, 2005
    UC 201, nj
    Well guys its a true miracle, the cleats got here. It only took about 4 and a half months.

In general it was a good experience, excellent communication, and real fast shipping.:rolleyes:

Cant wait to do business again!:D

8. boot-man-ben

boot-man-ben Member

Aug 14, 2008
    About time!
    Glad to hear you have them.

9. InTheUpper90s

InTheUpper90s Member

Sep 4, 2008
    New York
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    haha, I have yet to receive mine.

10. InTheUpper90s

InTheUpper90s Member

Sep 4, 2008
    New York
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJ_fxtgVjck"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJ_fxtgVjck[/ame]

Have a splendid evening.

11. IOwnBuffon@Keeping

IOwnBuffon@Keeping New Member

May 27, 2006
    melbourne
    mate they were advertised as used boots not as new ones, stop bitching about the dirt, it washes off, jeeze if i sold them to you with rips and tears in them then you have something to complain about but they are USED CLEATS. im sure you think your so funny making a video, well little boy, i think you should grow up and stop thniking your some sort of comedian.

12. boot-man-ben

boot-man-ben Member

Aug 14, 2008
    THE BOOTS CAME WITH NO INSOLE
    ARE YOU ********ING JOKING?
    HOW DO YOU EXPECT HIM TO PLAY IN THEM?

Uppers, i admire your calmness, i really don't know how you do it man.

13. cristianoronaldo17

Mar 21, 2005
    UC 201, nj
    What a respectful seller, I have to definetly do business with you again.

It only took about 5 months to get my cleats. Five star shipping:D

Don't get at Buffon please, he's the best seller around!

The customers always comes first with this guy. :cool:

14. InTheUpper90s

InTheUpper90s Member

Sep 4, 2008
    New York
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain

Did you really just tell me to grow up? You need a reality check ASAP.

And thank you ben.

15. jmeek19

jmeek19 New Member

May 13, 2008
    Kadena AB, Japan
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    4+ months... after 21 days, I would have filed a dispute! This man should be banned from selling on this site!
    No insoles- and you didn't clean them up before sending them off. You have no class...

16. IOwnBuffon@Keeping

IOwnBuffon@Keeping New Member

May 27, 2006
    melbourne
    boo hoo let me go get you a tissue so you can clean them up, its dirt, is it so hard to wash off. yes you need to grow up, do you see me bitching over a bit of dirt my god, if the cleats were destroyed and had rips and tears in them then you can complain but they dont.

alright mistake on my part with no insoles, i play with orthotics so at the time of shipping i would of just yanked mine out without thinking. if your going to winge about it so much ill try find em and send you them. even tho it costs wat 5$ to buy insoles froma sports store.

like i said once you two receive your boots im leaving this forum.

so i bid you fairwell.

17. C-dub57

C-dub57 Member

Jun 4, 2008
    Iowa
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    wow buffon your a total dick. you f***ed up. accept it

18. boot-man-ben

boot-man-ben Member

Aug 14, 2008
    To be honest, the dirt has nothing to do with it!
    Its the insoles!
    How the ******** do you expect him to play in them with no insoles you wanker!

And yes, i agree with C-Dub, you are ********ed up!

19. C-dub57

C-dub57 Member

Jun 4, 2008
    Iowa
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Buffon, would you be interested in trading some dirt and a beetle for some MV IV's? I really need to get rid of my IV's and that beetle looked pretty rare

20. InTheUpper90s

InTheUpper90s Member

Sep 4, 2008
    New York
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain

What I don't understand is why you don't have any integrity or respect. Yes I can clean the cleats myself, yes I plan on cleaning them, YES YOU COULD HAVE ATLEAST GOTTEN AS MUCH DIRT OFF OF THEM BEFORE YOU SENT THEM BECAUSE THATS WHAT PEOPLE WITH STANDARD MORALS THAT TRADE ON BIGSOCCER DO. On another note, I would leave a forum site too if I had been exposed also, we don't blame you. Good day to you sir.

21. gives_me_lals

gives_me_lals New Member

Jan 2, 2009
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I do not recommend trading with hwangong, as he is a total douche. let me write my story.
    i bought blue fingerprint predators and white/red absolutes from him for a total of $155, after he confirmed me that they were both us8.5
    i receive the boots, the fingerprints are 8.5 but the absolutes are 8. he tells me "sorry" and offers me a refund of $50, one third of the price i paid for both cleats. i don't get it, he makes the mistake and yet he tries to rip me off?
    he had another pair of absolutes, which he said were definitely 8.5. then the idiot emails me a couple of days later saying they're also us8. this guy has no idea what hes doing, someone that doesn't even check the size of the cleats that he is selling. but since he "thought" they were 8.5, its ok right?
    so anyway we agreed on me returning the absolutes for $65 including shipping, so i mailed them back out to him. after he receives the boots, he basically bs's me saying that he was "shocked by the way packed it - ruined the original box.
    i can't give you the whole amount i promised.
    Though, considering i made a hugh mistake, i will give you $60 back total"
    he never once said anything about the box when he told me to send them back. fact: he doesn't give a crap about the box, hes just trying to give a smaller refund. if he really cared about the "original box" he should have told me to put the shoes + box in another box so it doesn't get ruined.
    the fact is, this guy is a dick. all in all, he's the one that makes the mistake and ends up with more money in his pocket.
    if you do trade with him, which i highly do not recommend, treat him like an idiot that he is so he doesn't make any mistakes like he did with me.

moving on.

buffon - you're an idiot, shut up. you are such a douche bag. how can you ship them without even taking some of the dirt off? it takes 30 seconds to take them outside and bang them together. and no insoles? just gtfo. if you got a pair of cleats in the mail full of dirt with no insoles you'd b here bitching about it too, so just stfu please. and stop calling everyone 'mate', i don't think anyone on this site likes you

i made 2 trades with wovsk8r:
    1) traded vapor 2's for his vapor 4's
    2) paid through paypal for his legends, basically brand new condition
    both trades went extremely smoothly, and he shipped them the next day after agreeing on the deal. he is a highly recommended trader, fast communication + fast shipping. BUT of course, he's not as good of a trader has buffon is

22. cristianoronaldo17

Mar 21, 2005
    UC 201, nj
    Hopefully you dont make any socks.

23. gives_me_lals

gives_me_lals New Member

Jan 2, 2009
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    buffon gtfo of here
    cristiano - i dont know how you did it man, i would have filed a police report within the first month. almost 5 months? jesus. atleast now no one will ever trade with buffon again.. hopefully the idiot won't make a new account and come back here. so i say we don't trade with anyone from australia anymore - nothing against australians, but just incase its buffon posing in another account

24. Brian9

Brian9 Member

Jun 1, 2007
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I also have a problem with the douchebag formally known as IownBuffon@Keeping. About 5 months ago, I gave him payment for size 12 Nike Mercurial Vapors in the Chrome/Dark red colorway. He said his pistons broke and he had problems with his girlfriend and college or some shit and couldn't ship them for a week. After a month I asked him to sent them and he said he would. I asked him repeatly to send them. He gave me bull shit excuses and finally said he sent them. 5 months later and no boots. T

Great vid InTheUpper90s. You are champion sir.

25. hwangong

hwangong Member

Mar 6, 2007

Excuse me, here. Tell the true/unbiased story if you wanna talk dirty about others. You truly need to learn more before you go dirty.

Here's what happened.

You wanted to buy 2 pairs of shoes from me. One being Fingerprints listed for $100 and the other being DB Absolutes for $70, that totals up at $170.
    However, as a combined shipping discount, I asked you $160 AT FIRST.
    Then you kept being fretful for going $5 less, and I took your offer, selling both pairs for $155 shipped total.

Then we found a huge mistake I made there.

I apologize several times about the bad mistake I made about sizing.
    I said sorry and apologizes several times, what else could I do atm?
    You wanted to return them, and I told you to ship them back while offering $55 + shipping cost, not $50 you mentioned. Why you lie?

I thought this refund amount was right because $100 is what Fingerprints cost and you would end up paying the exact amount for the pair of shoes you kept. I can't refund you the amount I deducted for discount.

You kept Fingerprints that were listed for $100, you paid $155 and were refunded $55 + shipping, so you ended up paying $100 for your Fingerprints. What did you lose there? I didn't rip you off at all.

Think about it this way. If you purchase two pairs of shoes from Foot Locker with Buy One Get One 50% off promotion, and you end up returning one of those shoes, do they refund you the whole amount of shoes you are returning? No way... They will refund you the 50% that you paid. It's the same logic, why don't you get it?

If you thought you were getting 1/3 of what you paid, there's a huge error in calculation there. You need to think again and learn math. Those two pairs of shoes were NOT EQUALLY VALUED to start from. Don't expect to get back what you didn't even pay. I'm sorry that I couldn't COMPENSATE any amount of dollar for my mistake. Is that what you wanted?

Putting all these stuff behind, I told you I would give you $60 plus shipping cost as a refund. You cried so much and I put my hands down here again for the second time after the crying of $5 discount being the first time.

However, you taped the original box and put a lot of postage stickers on it. You basically ruined the original box. Why didn't I tell you to double pack the item? Because it's the common sense when you deal with a brand new item. Like you told Buffon, it's what normal people do here on Bigsoccer.com. Don't criticize others without looking back at yourself.

How do you know it's the fact that I don't even give a crap about the box? How could you say it's a FACT? Do you know me? I do really care about them as these shoes were for my collection, even though I ended up selling them. The package itself is also a part of the item sold. For example, when the item is sold on ebay, one with its original box and one without it have small to big difference in its price. Some people DO care about its original package unlike you.

When you treat others, even a seller, treat them like as a person at your level. Don't look down on them, even though that person made a mistake. It was not even a life threatening mistake, and I was to give you more than what you paid. Did I end up with more money? No, I ended up selling Fingerprints for $85 while they were listed for $100. Plus a ruined box for my absolutes. I can deal with these because it was my mistake, but what is this surprising feedback with only your side of explanation?

So, don't be a kid like this. You've done it enough from the start of this transaction.

To others:
    Sorry for long thread crapping like this, but I had to deffend myself a little bit. I ended up giving him a refund of $60 even though the shoes were sold at $55. That $5 difference took care of the shipping cost.