Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'SwapShop' started by Skizz, Apr 30, 2007.

1. IOwnBuffon@Keeping

IOwnBuffon@Keeping New Member

May 27, 2006
    melbourne
    how ios that attitude? thats me stating the facts, not attitude.
    well mate, it is quite simple. i have sent the package, and i have the receipts to prove. i know i am a legit seller, so do many other people who have bought off me without a problem its you who will not comprehend that, which is your problem not mine.
    so once again i am saying for the 500th time, you just have to wait for the package to arrive, theres no way to speed it up.

2. boot-man-ben

boot-man-ben Member

Aug 14, 2008
    Beyond a joke...

3. IOwnBuffon@Keeping

May 27, 2006
    melbourne
    ben you have negative feedback here aswell so if i were you mind your own business.

4. Ellzo

Ellzo New Member

Aug 9, 2008
    oooo :D

5. IOwnBuffon@Keeping

May 27, 2006
    melbourne
    its stupid comments like this that are making the downfall of this site.

6. Ellzo

Ellzo New Member

Aug 9, 2008
    no, its people like you who dont send boots that is contributing to the so-called "downfall" of this site!

7. boot-man-ben

boot-man-ben Member

Aug 14, 2008
    :p ha

Well cut a long story short, the guy that gave me bad feedback had a grudge against me and thought he would leave me bad feedback on here. I never even sold him any boots.

But anyway, i think you should give the guys a refund.

8. IOwnBuffon@Keeping

May 27, 2006
    melbourne
    yeh i have thought of it but i am trying to locate the boots i sent to them. im not going to just lose 2 pairs of boots because something has fcked up with the mail. im not one to scam because i know how bad it would be if it happened to me, and i also believe in karma. but on the other hand i am not going to lose 2pairs of boots, so im gonig to see what i can do to retreieve them, then i will refund the 2 guys.

9. boot-man-ben

boot-man-ben Member

Aug 14, 2008
    I think you should try harder

10. ctoa23

ctoa23 Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 25, 2007
    E&G Forum
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Oh god, can a mod please end this? Just get rid of him.

Skizz, come on. He's OBVIOUSLY not sending out anything....

11. cristianoronaldo17

cristianoronaldo17 New Member

Mar 21, 2005
    UC 201, nj
    Another week has passed...

12. IOwnBuffon@Keeping

May 27, 2006
    melbourne
    look up a few posts, it says i am trying to retrieve the boots then refunds will be issued.

13. cristianoronaldo17

Mar 21, 2005
    UC 201, nj
    its cool but my friend rather have the cleats here payed for 3 months ago...but if you wanna give him a refund its ok...better than nothing

14. IOwnBuffon@Keeping

May 27, 2006
    melbourne
    yeh i know id prefer you to have the cleats too, but something has happened and they havent gotten to you. and i now have to get em returned to me.

15. Skizz

Skizz Guest

I understand and I'd be pissed were it me in the same situation, but let's be honest about this. If he has indeed messed you around purposely, (with the minimum of offence Buffon) people will be wary about buying boots from him. This thread is for the sole purpose of making people aware of your buying experience from a user, and your complaints about him will obviously damage his stature in the eyes of other users. That's a fact I think you can appreciate Buffon, that despite you saying it's not your fault (I give you the benefit of the doubt on that and I hope that the others do as well) some people will be more wary about buying from you in the future.

The point I'm getting at is banning him from the forum won't help matters. If Buffon WERE a rogue trader and he were banned, would you expect to get anything back from him? Banning him won't make anything better. He is trying to sort the problem out and you have to let him try and sort it despite how long it has already taken. He's trying to sort a refund - give him the chance to do that rather than getting him banned.

16. finosis

finosis New Member

Dec 27, 2007
    Ok, storm_soccer_freak_10!
    First I was really saticfied with how fast we got the deal done but now at the moment i am very pissed, sended my two nike aerow balls over seas and have not heard anything! Not anwsering to my pms. Where the **** are my boots? when am i reseaving my part of the trade?

I am so upset cause i trusted this person to be trustworthy but now this? ***k it!
    The thing that pisses me off the most is that he doesnt respond to my pms! Although when i look at his account I can see hee has been here today!

17. cristianoronaldo17

Mar 21, 2005
    UC 201, nj
    3 more weeks has past...

how long is this gonna take? :confused:

18. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Buffon can you update your customers as to where you are with dealing with this matter please, this is getting tedious.

19. IOwnBuffon@Keeping

May 27, 2006
    melbourne
    i would if i had any new information? i went to the post office and they told me they will call me back when they can locate them and i still havnt been contacted by them. im going to try just find some cash to give them a refund even if i dont get my boots back, because i dont want my name tarnished because of someone elses mistake. its never happened to me before and iv sent like 10things on this site, and i am a regular on ebay......

20. cristianoronaldo17

Mar 21, 2005
    UC 201, nj
    understand man, but my friends $90 does not come and go, and 4 months is in credibly long to wait for something, I know you understand and I think it would be generous if you could do something like that.

21. kgilbert78

kgilbert78 Member+

Borussia Mönchengladbach
    United States
    Dec 28, 2006
    Cowlumbus, OH
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Avoid trading with serez.de (who sells gameworn shirts) on eBay. This seller tries to add his PayPal fees to shipping costs, which is forbidden by eBay, and is not upfront about this either in the auction (states shipping is 25E to US in listing (which was in GBP) but then asked for over 40E after the sale). As one of my friends noted, "you could get a slighly used footballer for that, let alone a shirt".

22. cristianoronaldo17

Mar 21, 2005
    UC 201, nj
    Its been just about another two weeks, pretty soon about to be 5 months in total... and still no product. I know you dod not want to make it end this way, nor do you want to mess up your name on Bigsoccer or Ebay, but this ridiculous, this is too much to wait for something, I hope you understand, but I want to know what are you planning to do?

23. IOwnBuffon@Keeping

May 27, 2006
    melbourne
    im fckn trying to man, soz for the language but im stressing out with other things, im trying to make it so its right for everyone i know its taking time but posting up here isnt going to make anything happen any quicker. just PM me next time. im working my ass off to sort it out, iv been to the post office everyday for the last week to see if theres any news and they dont tell me Sh1t its really frustrating for you and me i know.

24. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Buffon you just keep saying that you're "trying to sort it" and the man just said that he wants to know WHAT you are going to do to sort it, IE how you intend to rectify the situation, I think that deserves an answer at least personally.

25. InTheUpper90s

InTheUpper90s Member

Sep 4, 2008
    New York
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    I have not yet received my cleats either from Buffon. Frankly, I feel like giving up on the situation and realize I got ********ed over. But I want my money or my cleats.