Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'SwapShop' started by Skizz, Apr 30, 2007.

1. ad-one

ad-one Member

Jun 25, 2007
    Sunderland, Eng
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    IOwnBuffon@Keeping i have dealt with him before with no troubles. swapped boots with quick and efficiant shipping before.

2. boot-man-ben

boot-man-ben Member

Aug 14, 2008
    Have sold 2 pairs of boots to storm_soccer_freak10

Also done deals with soupster & ollynufc

No problems whatsoever, pleasure to do business with.

Ben

3. cristianoronaldo17

cristianoronaldo17 New Member

Mar 21, 2005
    UC 201, nj
    youre from Austailia so you are not too credible, shipping domestically is an easy job.

I have yet to hear from IOwnbuffon@keeping witht he recepit he promised he was going to show me, dont know how long it takes to photoshop one together

4. IOwnBuffon@Keeping

IOwnBuffon@Keeping New Member

May 27, 2006
    melbourne
    mate, making accusations like that is uncalled for. i am a legit seller, has it ever crossed your mind that i havnt had access to my scanner yet? stop making accusations where you have no proof of and wait for your boots to come.

5. cristianoronaldo17

Mar 21, 2005
    UC 201, nj
    bro its been three weeks already since u said u "finally" sent it... in total 2 months and half...yes it has crossed my mind and so have other things and an accusation like that can easily be justified by a wait that is almost three months long...one quarter of a year. about the receipt you should not tell me and the other guy i will show u a reciept tommorow when u havent done none of that, for any legit seller to take that long its outrageous and noo problem mate this is the first and last time I will buy from you or recommend anyone to you.

I hope this could all end good and the product is actually on its way here and not in your room.

6. IOwnBuffon@Keeping

May 27, 2006
    melbourne
    well mate they are on ther way, so quit with your accusations, and like i said dont buy off me again. simple as.

7. cristianoronaldo17

Mar 21, 2005
    UC 201, nj
    okay man so i guess i'lll get back to you 2 months later

8. ollynufc

ollynufc New Member

Aug 29, 2008
    dont buy boots of boot-man-ben, he sold me a pair of black and blue f50+s and they were ripped when he didnt tell me at all.

complete timewaster, DONT BUY OF THIS GUY!

9. InTheUpper90s

InTheUpper90s Member

Sep 4, 2008
    New York
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    I still havent received my boots.

10. InTheUpper90s

InTheUpper90s Member

Sep 4, 2008
    New York
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    They are stuck in customs? Unless they are doing a cavity search on my lasers then i'll actually believe that. It's not like you laced them with anthrax so why would this be taking so long.

11. cristianoronaldo17

Mar 21, 2005
    UC 201, nj
    In other words....we've been cheated:)

Customs hahahahahaha wow.....just basically saying he took our money and now its not his responsibilty cause they are stuck in "customs", so the post office could just keep it there.

That way we cant ask for a refund... because he did "his" part of the business.

12. IOwnBuffon@Keeping

May 27, 2006
    melbourne
    mate iv done my part of the deal, and im not saying your not gonig to receive them, this has happened to me before (i was the buyer) and i had to wait, then wen i received the package it had a big us customs sticker on it and all this crap. iv sent the boots and you will receive them. stop complaining i garentee you will get them, go have a look at page 2 and 3 i have PLENTY of positive feedback.

13. InTheUpper90s

InTheUpper90s Member

Sep 4, 2008
    New York
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    On page 2 and 3 I see positive feedback from other members. That does nothing for me. To be honest it should be I who is posting positive feedback. But, I am not. If I do not receive these boots in the next 2 days, I am taking this to ebay. I'm sick of this waiting and not knowing where my cleats are.

14. cristianoronaldo17

Mar 21, 2005
    UC 201, nj
    i would do the same but i dont know what to do since i got them from paypal.

he even says "mate iv done my part of the deal" wow

basically washing his hands and saying you don't get them oh well. I did my part.

Imagine if we were not bothering this guy, we wouldnt get our boots (which we may not) or we would get them in like 8 months. What a joke

15. InTheUpper90s

InTheUpper90s Member

Sep 4, 2008
    New York
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    I know, it's such a terrible feeling. I have better things to do than wait constantly. I bought these cleats so I could use them this weekend. Turns out I will probably never use them ever.

16. IOwnBuffon@Keeping

May 27, 2006
    melbourne
    guys, i have sent them and im sure you will receive them just calm down, yes waiting sucks, but it happens, i have bought stuff off soccer.com and had to wait around 6weeks for them even though i chose the express shipping, due to a customs problem.
    look just calm down ill talk to you's through pm, no point having an ENTIRE conversation in a thread not made for it.

17. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Agreed. You guys are already pissed about the delay in your boots arriving. Please just give it the time he has requested and if the problems persist in a week from now post back here.

18. gray.grandy

gray.grandy New Member

Aug 31, 2008
    d4a12 (Darren) was a good seller. He emailed me promptly when I emailed him, and offered some great deals. He worried me for a few days...just after I sent the money via Paypal he didn't respond to my email. But I got my products today and they were just as explained by him.
    Thanks

19. PapaSmurph

PapaSmurph New Member

Nov 9, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    InTheUpper90s is a great guy. Just got some f50 uppers from him and recieved them in 2 days.

20. InTheUpper90s

InTheUpper90s Member

Sep 4, 2008
    New York
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    PapaSmurph payed very quickly and we kept good contact throughout the whole process. I would most definitely do business with him again, great buyer.

21. cristianoronaldo17

Mar 21, 2005
    UC 201, nj
    Well....its already been about 10 days and the cleats still have not arrived!!

Incredible... its about to be 4 months (in about 1 more week or two) since we made this deal and he took my friends money (thats 1/3 of year)...actually remembering back... a day after he sent the Paypal invoice he was already PMing saying why my friend had not sent the money already...1 day!!. I just can't believe this, I had never done a transaction with such disapointment on here, all have been real good and fast. This is totally riduculous and unacceptable, the worst part is that he won't give a refund, because he did his "part" of the deal. He said he was going to show me a receipt, I have yet to see this "receipt"...I dont know how long it takes to photoshop a "receipt" together. And supposedly this package might be "stuck in customs". I asked him why the package is still not here, he replys first with an attitude, and than giving an excuse by saying he is working the hours the post office is open, when he could easily ask his friend or family member to help him out and ship it out for him. I asked him another time and he gives another excuse by saying that he forgot to put a return address on it so it still could be in his local post office. And he said that he would check it when he could cause he had "gladular fever". I have no idea what you are trying to do... I am outraged by the way this has gone about. My friend works hard for his money and he does not just want to lose it like that... if you have one bit of dignity in you the least you could do is give him a refund as soon as possibe, but of course you don't... so why do I even bother?

So what could be possibly the story this time Iownbuffon@keeping?

Al Qaeda took the package cause Osama wanted to play some footy with some Vapors?:mad:

22. InTheUpper90s

InTheUpper90s Member

Sep 4, 2008
    New York
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
  23. IOwnBuffon@Keeping

May 27, 2006
    melbourne
    mate you need to grow up.
    everything iv told you has been the truth but you keep trying to argue as if it will make the package come any quicker. i had glandular fever hence why the package was shipped out 2weeks later then i was going too. and i still have that receipt but like i told you i havnt had the chance to put it on the computer, stop accusing me of ripping people off. i have been a memeber for a few years, and have sold about 15pairs of boots on this site, why would i just go and start ripping people off now.
    and i have not once giving you attitude mate, i think you should look at the pms you have sent me with threats in them. and yeh i could offer you a refund but then i lose out too and i will then have a pair of boots somewhere in america which is no good for me. everyone hates to wait, but it does happen all that you have just said could have been sent in a pm instead of wasting space here with your false accusations. Now i will go to the post office for one last fcken time because you have to be difficult and i will find out where it is. stop posting rubbish up here and send me a pm next time.

24. cristianoronaldo17

Mar 21, 2005
    UC 201, nj
    haha wow
    wow what a very kind seller =)

haaahahahahahahahaahhaahahaha, yeah I know I even doubt that package is coming.

You said this to me in a PM

"hey mate, iv had glandular fever so i dont know, and i still do have it, its a very annoying thing to have as i am in bed alot and i cant swallow or talk properly.

so when i get better ill c wats going on. iv had problems with this post office before, where they refused to send it internationally because i didnt put a return address on it.

so ill find out once i get well enough to. becausemaybe ther just at the post office.

sorry for the problems

cheers."

That was about one month and a week after my friend gave you the $$. Not two weeks

Show them if you want...I just wanted to take this case to Paypal, but i dont know how to do it.

Which have been false? If you look at it your excuses have been pathetic...and I really don't care about your history feedback In the Upper90's has also not recieved his package...so why should anyone believe you?

Why do you only want me to PM you, so you are not exposed?

Isnt this like the third time you go to the post office? They must know you by name now! :rolleyes:

I have a right to be difficult, not recieving a product that you purchased 3 months and half ago, and not recieving them... tends to create a very difficult, unhappy customer.

25. InTheUpper90s

InTheUpper90s Member

Sep 4, 2008
    New York
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    I love you^, with all my heart.