Bus & Car Convoy--READ FIRST POST FOR INFO & UPDATES!--CHANGES POSTED SAT 11/11

Discussion in 'Houston Dynamo' started by Dre00, Nov 6, 2006.

1. Lark Howorth

Lark Howorth Member

Nov 18, 1999
    Houston, TX
    Re: Dynamo Buses & Car Convoy for MLS Cup--READ FIRST POST FOR INFO & UPDATES!

Sweet. Thanks for jumping all over that, David. I've PM'ed you to get some info on how he can ID you up there.

Bandido: I want to see a photo of the bed of your pickup truck on Sunday--that could be a very popular location!

2. zolafan

zolafan Member

Aug 10, 2004
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

exactly...he meant five straight hours of Britney and Hilary Duff...

3. FigoTX

FigoTX Member

Feb 15, 2006
    H-town, TX

I can't help it if I have great taste in modern music.

4. .César.

.César. Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Houston

+1
    Count me in for staying late! I'll be meeting with you and Galaxykat anyways to make the ticket transaction :cool:

5. hugasan

hugasan Member

Feb 25, 2005
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

I'll also have room for 1 in our sedan, I'll check around at Gallery Furniture for people needing rides...they will probably be riding b*!ch, though (middle seat in the back)! Just hope they are not too tall cause I use my rearview mirror to keep an eye out for Barny Fife....Oh, in our car...the driver picks the music. That will be me...

6. FigoTX

FigoTX Member

Feb 15, 2006
    H-town, TX

In my car, there is only one rule: I make the rules.

And then I do what my wife tells me.

7. robbzipp

robbzipp New Member

Feb 11, 2006
    Spring, Texas, USA

Drew hooked me up with a bus pass, so I'll see you all on Sunday! Thanks for all the people who offered to help my broke arse!!!

8. schwabe13

schwabe13 Member

Jan 27, 2006
    in the best MLS town

:p :p

he hehe , that's the reason I'm leaving my wife @ home + she is buzy with my son's (first) birthdayparty ....

9. Bandido

Bandido Member

Apr 6, 2006
    Deperrosbravos N.L.
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo

It's going to be like a scene from War of the Worlds when they take the mini van away from that giddy Scientology guy :eek:

10. FigoTX

FigoTX Member

Feb 15, 2006
    H-town, TX

That's right, your in-laws and family are coming in.

How many weeks do you get to sleep on the couch again? :D

11. Dynamo Dave

Dynamo Dave Member

Aug 25, 2006
    Rural East Texas
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Lets see how giddy you are when your wife is with holding and makin you sleep on the sofa or in the garage! HEE HEE!!!!!:D

12. schwabe13

schwabe13 Member

Jan 27, 2006
    in the best MLS town

ordered allready a/c unit and flat screen tv for the garage ..;)

13. schwabe13

schwabe13 Member

Jan 27, 2006
    in the best MLS town

in the summer ,when I left a wedding , it was for one night in the kids room .
    The other morning afterwards I told her, that I actually liked it a lot , due to the fact , she snores so loud .......:D

14. Dynamo Dave

Dynamo Dave Member

Aug 25, 2006
    Rural East Texas
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Ha Ha, Boy are you asking for it!! Good thing she is not reading all :p this

15. hugasan

hugasan Member

Feb 25, 2005
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

Well I am not married, so that's no problem.

I make the rules in my car but my little subaru is having CV Joint and Turbo problems. Otherwise we might be getting to Frisco in 2 hours (arrived at San Antonio in 1 hr 45min before, that's averaging 100mph, topping at 120mph, and without being stopped once).

This time I'm driving somebody else's car. So that's a general rule with us...who ever drives, gets to pick the music. And it's the co-pilot's job to make sure the driver has access to his/her beverage and french fries, at all times. :p

16. mabeuf

mabeuf Member

Jul 22, 2006
    West
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Schwabe, just a heads up. My German cousin is coming this weekend, he speaks enough english to get by but when i point you out to him you may become his main conversationalist.

17. Extra tickets for the busssss!!!

please if someone has extra tickets for the bus PM me... i need 5 :(

18. FCLouie

FCLouie Member

Jan 4, 2006
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Okay, count me in as Yet Another Sadsack looking for a ride up. Anybody? Please, I can drive a shift or two if need be. (Could be useful, I'm a non-drinker. ;) )

My wife and daughter are staying in Houston and watching on TV (long story) and I need to be back to give a presentation on Monday morning. Oh man I'm hating that. (Insert story similar to the one Figopimp posted earlier.)

PM me, or something.

19. Bandido

Bandido Member

Apr 6, 2006
    Deperrosbravos N.L.
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Re: Extra tickets for the busssss!!!

Yo saque cuatro, y pensaba mandar una raza en el camion mientras mi vieja y yo nos llevamos la camioneta.,Si quieres se van con nosotros, carnal.

20. FigoTX

FigoTX Member

Feb 15, 2006
    H-town, TX

You do have a ticket to the game?

21. FCLouie

FCLouie Member

Jan 4, 2006
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

It's waiting at the stadium in Frisco. (I just PMed you back...)

When the week started out I was just going to ask for vacation Monday, then my boss's boss wanted to hear my presentation Monday morning... :( My boss's solution was to just not go, what a dumbass.

Dynamo!

22. mabeuf

mabeuf Member

Jul 22, 2006
    West
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Quote of the day, right there!

23. FigoTX

FigoTX Member

Feb 15, 2006
    H-town, TX

No doubt, sounds like somebody's boss needs to get the orange beatdown! People's elbow, coming up!

24. Re: Extra tickets for the busssss!!!

orale gracias bandido.... vas a llegar al tex star motors o que onda??

25. Bandido

Bandido Member

Apr 6, 2006
    Deperrosbravos N.L.
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Re: Extra tickets for the busssss!!!

Simon,mando a cuantro en el autobus y ustedes con nosotros.