Bundesliga Players of the Past VI

Discussion in 'Germany' started by noone23, Nov 15, 2008.

1. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Robert Enke Tribute Part 80

[​IMG]

This pic combines a couple of actions from previous pics; pallbearers carry Robert Enke's coffin as his widow Teresa reacts at the end of the memorial service held earlier today.

[​IMG]

This is still another view of the pallbearers carrying the coffin of Robert Enke at the end of his memorial service.

[​IMG]

This is, again, the same action as in the previous shot.

This is part 80 of my Robert Enke tribute.

2. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Robert Enke Tribute Part 81

[​IMG]

Thousands of fans wait outside the Hannover 96 stadium in this shot for the start of the Robert Enke memorial service.

[​IMG]

In a repeat of an action in an earlier pic Teresa Enke gets comforted(probably by a family member)before the star of the memorial service for her late husband.

[​IMG]

Thousands of fans attend Robert Enke's memorial service in the Hannover 96 stadium.

This is part 81 of my Robert Enke tribute.

3. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Robert Enke Tribute Part 82

[​IMG]

Christian Wulff, who is the state premier of Lower Saxony/Niedersachsen, speaks during the memorial ceremony for Robert Enke which was held on Sunday.

[​IMG]

DFB president Theo Zwanziger speaks at the Robert Enke memorial ceremony.

[​IMG]

Michael Ballack and Per Mertesacker walk away after paying their respects to the late Robert Enke during the latter's memorial service.

This is part 82 of my Robert Enke tribute.

4. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Robert Enke Tribute Part 83

[​IMG]

This pic should be located earlier than the last pic of the last post to be in proper sequence. Michael Ballack and Per Mertesacker are again shown walking away(just starting to do so in this shot)after paying their respects to the late Robert Enke during his memorial service on Sunday.

[​IMG]

This is a slightly more zoomed in version of the last pic with the same subject.

[​IMG]

The players of the German national team line up to pay their respects to the late Robert Enke during the latter's memorial service.

This is part 83 of my Robert Enke tribute.

5. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Robert Enke Tribute Part 84

[​IMG]

DFB president Theo Zwanziger on the right and new president of the German Fussball league Reinhard Rauball pay their respects to the late Robert Enke at Enke's memorial service on Sunday.

[​IMG]

Michael Ballack and Per Mertesacker pay their respects to the late Robert Enke at Sunday's memorial service.

[​IMG]

Thousands of people stand in silence as the German NT lays a wreath during the Robert Enke service.

This is part 84 of my Robert Enke tribute.

6. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Robert Enke Tribute Part 85

[​IMG]

Michael Ballack and Per Mertesacker lay a wreath near the coffin of the late Robert Enke at the latter's Sunday memorial service.

[​IMG]

Again, thousands of onlookers stand in silence as the German NT players lay down a wreath during the Sunday memorial service for Robert Enke.

[​IMG]

Here are shown some of the thousands of fans that attended Robert Enke's memorial service on Sunday.

This is part 85 of my Robert Enke tribute.

7. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Robert Enke Tribute Part 86

[​IMG]

Teresa Enke is shown here in attendance at her late husband's memorial service on Sunday.

[​IMG]

A priest speaks as part of the memorial ceremonies honoring Robert Enke on Sunday.

[​IMG]

Teresa Enke(being helped by family members)arrives inside the Hannover stadium for her late husband's memorial service.

This is part 86 of my Robert Enke tribute.

8. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Robert Enke Tribute Part 87

[​IMG]

Again, Michael Ballack and Per Mertesacker carry a wreath of flowers to the coffin of Robert Enke during the memorial service on Sunday.

[​IMG]

Members of the German national team stand during a ceremony for the late Robert Enke held on Sunday at the Hannover stadium.

[​IMG]

Simon Rolfes on the left and Rene Adler on the right stand for a moment of silence to honor their late teammate Robert Enke during Sunday ceremonies at the Hannover stadium.

This is part 87 of my Robert Enke tribute.

9. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Robert Enke Tribute Part 88

[​IMG]

Michael Ballack and Per Mertesacker mourn at the coffin of the late Robert Enke during a commemorative service held on Sunday.

[​IMG]

As in a previous pic, Theo Zwanziger(on the right)and Reinhard Rauball(on the left)pay their respects at the coffin of the late Robert Enke during Sunday's memorial service.

[​IMG]

Michael Ballack and Per Mertesacker, with Theo Zwanziger and Reinhard Rauball waiting, pay their respects to their departed friend from childhood and teammate Robert Enke.

This is part 88 of my Robert Enke tribute.

10. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Robert Enke Tribute Part 89

[​IMG]

Oliver Bierhoff, Joachim Loew and Juergen Klinsmann(left to right)mourn at the coffin of the late Robert Enke during a commemorative service on Sunday.

[​IMG]

This is another view of an earlier pic in which Michael Ballack and Per Mertesacker, followed by Theo Zwanziger and Reinhard Rauball, carried a wreath to the coffin holding the body of Robert Enke at the stadium in Hannover during commemorative ceremonies on Sunday.

[​IMG]

This is the same action as the one carried out in the last pic except that this photo was taken seconds earlier.

The above is part 89 in this Robert Enke tribute.

11. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Robert Enke Tribute Part 90

[​IMG]

Another shot of Teresa Enke being comforted by her late husband's coffin in the Hannover stadium on Sunday.

[​IMG]

A zoomed out view of the same thing as in the previous pic.

[​IMG]

Teresa Enke and a family member walk away from late husband Robert's coffin after mourning him on Sunday.

This is part 90 of my Robert Enke tribute.

12. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Robert Enke Tribute Part 91

[​IMG]

Teresa Enke gets comforted as she grieves for her late husband Robert during Sunday's memorial service in the Hannover stadium.

[​IMG]

This pic repeats the action of the last one with a slightly diifferent view.

[​IMG]

Repeating an earlier pic Teresa Enke and a family member giving comfort walk away from late husband Robert's coffin.

This is part 91 of my Robert Enke tribute.

13. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Robert Enke Tribute Part 92

[​IMG]

Robert Enke's coffin is at the center of everyone's attention in this shot from the memorial service in the Hannover stadium on Sunday.

[​IMG]

This is a zoomed in view of the scene in the last pic.

[​IMG]

Thousands of fans gather in front of the AWD Arena in Hannover after Sunday's memorial service for Robert Enke.

This is part 92 of my Robert Enke tribute.

14. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Robert Enke Tribute Part 93

[​IMG]

Children light candles at a memorial for Robert Enke in front of the stadium in Hannover last Friday.

[​IMG]

As in an earlier photo thousands of people await the start of the Robert Enke memorial service outside the stadium in Hannover on Sunday.

[​IMG]

Supporters and other people gather inside the stadium in Hannover for the memorial service that was held on Sunday for Robert Enke as the big message board acknowledges what is taking place.

This is part 93 of my Robert Enke tribute.

15. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Robert Enke Tribute Part 94

[​IMG]

Here we have a ground level view of Robert Enke's coffin shown during his memorial service in the Hannover stadium on Sunday.

[​IMG]

The German NT is shown here during an October training session in Hamburg. NT players including Michael Ballack and Bastian Schweinsteiger have requested of the DFB a memorial match for their departed teammate and friend Robert Enke.

[​IMG]

People mourn Robert Enke at the Eilvese station in Neustadt am Reubenberge last Thurday.

This is part 94 of my Robert Enke tribute.

16. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Robert Enke Tribute Part 95

[​IMG]

Catholic priest Heinrich Plochg holds the autographed goalkeeper's gloves of Robert Enke during a memorial service at the Hannover Marktkirche last Wednesday. Around 35,000 people took part in a solemn procession through central Hannover to pay their respects to the standout goalkeeper who ended his own life last Tuesday.

[​IMG]

A train is shown passing the spot where Robert Enke took his own life by stepping in front of another - express - train last Tuesday.

[​IMG]

Here a federal German police officer stands guard as another train passes the spot where Robert Enke committed suicide by jumping in front of an express train moving at a high rate of speed last Tuesday.

This is part 95 of my Robert Enke tribute.

17. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Robert Enke Tribute Part 96

[​IMG]

Here is shown a no access sign near the Eilvese train station around 30 kilometers north of Hannover one day after Robert Enke committed suicide.

[​IMG]

Another German federal policeman stands guard as a couple of curious Hannover 96 and German NT supporters look at the site of Robert Enke's suicide and another high speed train passes by in Eilvese the day after Enke stepped in front of another fast moving train thus taking his own life.

[​IMG]

This pic is a direct continuation of the action in the last one; now the latest train has passed but the two supporters are still looking around the scene of Robert Enke's suicide as the Federal policeman remains on guard.

This is part 96 of my Robert Enke tribute.

18. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Robert Enke Tribute Part 97

[​IMG]

This cross marks the final resting place of Robert Enke and his first daughter Lara in the cemetery in Empede near Hannover.

[​IMG]

This shot shows a wider view of the Enke grave site.

[​IMG]

A teddy bear holds a paper asking' "why?" in a mourning area at the Hannover 96 stadium in a photo from last Thursday(two days after the suicide of Robert Enke).

This is part 97 of my Robert Enke tribute.

19. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Robert Enke Tribute Part 98

[​IMG]

Joachim Loew has the NT in Duesseldorf for training in preparation for a friendly against the Ivory Coast and is seen looking toward heaven as he tries to get things back to normal following the suicide of Robert Enke.

[​IMG]

Joachim Loew and Per Mertesacker stand together as the NT resumes training.

[​IMG]

Joachim Loew - as would be expected - leads the way as the German national team tries to get back to normal following the tragic death of goalkeeper Robert Enke.

This is part 98 of my Robert Enke tribute.

20. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Robert Enke Tribute Part 99

[​IMG]

Joachim Loew speaks to his players during a training session in Duesseldorf.

[​IMG]

NT goalkeeper Tim Wiese does a ball juggling exercise without using his hands as his team prepares to face the Ivory Coast in an upcoming friendly(which will be the first match for Germany since the suicide of Robert Enke).

[​IMG]

Joachim Loew works hard during training as an example to his players. He has said that the side will make no excuses(for bad performances after the death of Robert Enke).

The above is part 99 of this Robert Enke tribute.

21. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Robert Enke Tribute Part 100

[​IMG]

Manuel Neuer is in the foreground here with Tim Wiese running laps behind the net.

[​IMG]

Joachim Loew directs his(unseen)players in training here.

[​IMG]

The German national team players are warming up here.

This is part 100 of my Robert Enke tribute.

22. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Robert Enke Tribute Part 101

[​IMG]

Manuel Neuer is solid and secure in goal here as he stops a shot.

[​IMG]

Bastian Schweinsteiger and Co. take their laps in this shot.

[​IMG]

In this pic Manuel Neuer parries a shot.

This is part 101 of my Robert Enke tribute.

23. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Robert Enke Tribute Part 102

[​IMG]

German NT goalkeepers Manuel Neuer(on the right)and Tim Wiese(on the left)warm up.

[​IMG]

From left to right, Marko Marin, Lukas Podolski, Bastian Schweinsteiger and Stefan Kiessling listen to their assignments from conditioning coach Shad Forsythe.

[​IMG]

Tim Wiese gets ready to scoop up a low shot.

This is part 102 of my Robert Enke tribute.

24. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Robert Enke Tribute Part 103

[​IMG]

Lukas Podolski is shown during a training session held in the Duesseldorf Esprit Arena.

[​IMG]

Tim Wiese saves a shot while Manuel Neuer looks on and waits for his turn.

[​IMG]

Joachim Loew watches Piotr Trochowski(in the foreground)doing a ball juggling exercise. Per Mertesacker is behind Trochowski

This is part 103 of my Robert Enke tribute.

25. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Robert Enke Tribute Part 104

[​IMG]

Going back to the Robert Enke memorial service on Sunday, the Hannover 96 team forms into rows as Enke's coffin is carried past.

[​IMG]

Bastian Schweinsteiger and Mario Gomez stand at the coffin of Robert Enke.

[​IMG]

Bayer Leverkusen sports director Rudi Voeller mourns Robert Enke.

This is part 104 of my Robert Enke tribute.