Bundesliga on Fox?

Discussion in 'TV, Satellite & Radio' started by CG, Jun 14, 2014.

1. mws192

mws192 New Member

Aug 8, 2012
    Groupon has a FoxSoccer2Go annual subscription good for today only (8/25) on sale for $62. Go to groupon’s site and search Fox Soccer. The year was tacked onto the end of my existing subscription.

https://www.groupon.com/deals/fox-soccer-2go

LaxBandit and daniloni repped this.
  2. daniloni

daniloni Member+

Tottenham Hotspur
    United States
    Jul 17, 2013
    Oakland, CA
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Great find, mws192! But how were you able to tack it on to your subscription? I bought the grupon but when I attempt to buy with the promotion code, it says I'm already subscribed so I can't buy a new subscription. (My current one expires in May 2017). I've sent them an email, but if there's some trick you know, much appreciated. Thanks.

3. mws192

mws192 New Member

Aug 8, 2012

Start off logging into FS2g. Then I circled back and clicked the link on the groupon confirm email which took me to foxsoccer2go buy now page. From there I clicked the promo code field and entered in my code. It then showed up in my account history as "pending" with a start date the day after my current one ends (which is in two weeks).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LaxBandit repped this.
  4. daniloni

daniloni Member+

Tottenham Hotspur
    United States
    Jul 17, 2013
    Oakland, CA
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

I did that but didn't work for me. Maybe because my current one ends a long time from now? Hopefully their support will help. Thanks again for the find!

5. danielmak

danielmak Member

Sep 26, 2004
    off the purple line
    I might have mis-read but I think Chicago Fox has NFL pre-season on Saturday so the Leverkusen-Gladbach match with English is only available via the replay on FS2.

P to the Wee repped this.
  6. socceraction

socceraction Member+

Oct 20, 2000
    That is correct - the Chicago market will not have this match.

SA
    www.soccertvblog.com

7. ivartis

ivartis New Member

Aug 13, 2015
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    In the Chicago TV market, channel 50 - WPWR, (affiliated with ch. 32 - WFLD, Fox Netweork) wil show the Leverkusen-Gladbach match live at 11:30 am this Sat.CDT, to be precededed by a 30 min. "Bundesliga Match Day" program at 11:00 am.

8. danielmak

danielmak Member

Sep 26, 2004
    off the purple line
    Good to be able to avoid FS2 and the ticker (often featuring spoilers for the game that is airing on delay) but My50 decided it was time for a commercial about 33 minutes into the game. In general, this is why I hate it when the sport is shown on a local network (plus chances for the weather crap to appear on the screen if we get more than an inch).

9. LaxBandit

LaxBandit Member+

Aug 27, 1999
    North Tonawanda, NY
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  10. DAK77

DAK77 Member+

Nov 10, 2008
    Merion Village, OH
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So I'm trying to watch the Bundesliga game thru FSGo on my phone. It just keeps playing the same 5 second of the game and then stopping. I turn off the app and restart it and it plays the same thing over again and stops again. Anyone else having this issue?

11. LaxBandit

LaxBandit Member+

Aug 27, 1999
    North Tonawanda, NY
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  12. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    FYI:
    Fox Sports Go now has Chromecast capability.

13. Lovac1

Lovac1 Member

Jun 6, 2012
    Anyone else having issues recording bundesliga games on playstation vue this week. I couldn't record any of them.

14. Art Deco

Art Deco Member

Dec 10, 2009
    Any TV info for the two-leg relegation playoff?

15. daniloni

daniloni Member+

Tottenham Hotspur
    United States
    Jul 17, 2013
    Oakland, CA
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    First leg on FS2, second leg on FS1 according to listings in the DIRECTV app.

16. EvanJ

EvanJ Member+

Manchester United
    United States
    Mar 30, 2004
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The first leg is on Thursday with coverage starting at 2:20 P.M. The second leg is on Monday with Bundesliga Match Day at 2:00 P.M. Both games start at 2:30 P.M.

17. daniloni

daniloni Member+

Tottenham Hotspur
    United States
    Jul 17, 2013
    Oakland, CA
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    FoxSoccer2Go is showing the Bundesliga 2/Liga 3 relegation/promotion playoff between Jahn Regensburg and 1860 Munich.

18. daniloni

daniloni Member+

Tottenham Hotspur
    United States
    Jul 17, 2013
    Oakland, CA
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Four 2.Bundesliga games were added to Fox Soccer Match Pass corresponding to the period July 28 to July 31. One game per day, in order: Bochum-St. Pauli; Ingolstadt-Union Berlin; Nuremberg-Kaiserslautern; Fortuna Düsseldorf-Eintracht Braunschweig.

19. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Going to be looking for more updates of schedules in this thread when the season starts due to James going to Bayern. :D

20. EvanJ

EvanJ Member+

Manchester United
    United States
    Mar 30, 2004
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The second Sunday game has a time change from 11:30 A.M. to 12:00 P.M.

21. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
  22. LaxBandit

LaxBandit Member+

Aug 27, 1999
    North Tonawanda, NY
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    898546276303753217 is not a valid tweet id

23. LaxBandit

LaxBandit Member+

Aug 27, 1999
    North Tonawanda, NY
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    #573 LaxBandit, Aug 18, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2017

Los Angeles, California - United States Mens National Team members Christian Pulisic and John Brooks headline the return of European soccer this week across the FOX Sports family of networks. Coverage of the 2017-2018 Bundesliga season kicks off Friday, August 18..

Bayern Munich opens Bundesliga action when they face Bayern Leverkusen Friday, August 18, beginning at 2:00 PM ET on FS1 and FOX Deportes. The next day, Christian Pulisic and Borussia Dortmund battles John Brooks and Wolfsburg, beginning at 9:00 AM ET on FS1 and FOX Deportes.

Kate Abdo hosts Bundesliga studio coverage alongside former FC Saarbrücken striker Eric Wynalda and former Borussia Dortmund forward Jovan Kirovski, with Dr. Joe Machnik weighing in as rules analyst. Friday’s studio coverage includes a special feature on Video Assistance Referee. On FOX Deportes, Mariano Trujillo and John Laguna host Spanish-language studio coverage.

Bundesliga On FOX TV Schedule - Week #1-Week #6 -
    https://foxsports-wordpress-www-prs...oads/sites/2/2017/08/Bundesliga-2017-2018.pdf

24. Art Deco

Art Deco Member

Dec 10, 2009
  25. Art Deco

Art Deco Member

Dec 10, 2009
    To respond to my own question for anyone interested in the answer now that I've watched it, it's "no" - no tickers or spoilers of other Bundesliga matches.

unclesox repped this.