Pre-match: Bundesliga day 5 - HSV gegen FC Bayern

Discussion in 'Bayern Munich' started by PaoloFCB, Sep 23, 2016.

1. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    None of your busines
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I would be a bit more worried when the starting XI struggles rather than the B team. Sanches hasn't gotten used to our style at all so far, and Coman disappointing post injury causes huge issues in midfield and attack right now. Add an inexperienced youngster like Kimmich with Sanches, and we get this mediocre midfield outputs.

But anyways, I'm curious more about the latter 1/3rd of the season than how we do now, but winning every games doesn't hurt. :D

2. albert_mk87

albert_mk87 Member+

Aug 27, 2008
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    other thing is playing with three midfielders vs very deep sitting teams, like vs HSV playing Sanches and Kimmich and then playing Thiago very deep. I think a more attacking midfielder is needed vs the average BL sides to break them or have Thiago play as the most attacking midfielder instead of dropping back. Lets not forget that Pep played formations with one midfielder and 5 attacking minded players sometimes in the BL

3. Dr.Phil

Dr.Phil Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    #178 Dr.Phil, Sep 26, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
    Sarcasm Bot repped this.
  4. roryy

roryy Member

Aug 3, 2016
    Club:
    Sao Paulo FC
    With a team full of good names as Bayern and close to a Champions League match the rotation seems the best alternative but still Ribery and Vidal, whose didn't start in field, entrances made the difference. Ribery once more being the king of assistances and Bayern had many chances came by his foot but Adler made exceptional saves for Hamburg and with his brilliant performance on goal for times it seemed Hamburg would hold the tie. Anyway Hamburg was very unorganized and despaired on field even more after Bayern's goal so it wasn't that hard to Bayern to keep the win.
    I was curious to see more of Hummels, it's a pity after a lesion return he already got injured again.

Dr.Phil repped this.
  5. Lahmfan

Lahmfan Member+

Jun 3, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Roryy strikes again! My fav poster!

NUFCBayern repped this.
  6. P to the Wee