Bundesliga and the rest: Domestic and European competition discussion

Discussion in 'Germany: National Teams' started by Epitome990, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    German clubs are pathetic. Wolfsburg are requesting to loan in Emile Smith Rowe from Arsenal, same guy who barely played for RB Leipzig on loan last season due to injuries.

how about you dev your own players instead of wanting to dev for other clubs and leagues?

I do wonder why so many German clubs only think about short term? If you insist on loaning in a player.......how about an experienced player instead of kids and kids who don't give a shit about the league and want to make it in EPL???

Blueberry_night repped this.
  2. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    lol

3. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Stuttgart beats H96 2-1 in the opening game of 2BL. The 2 out 3 teams who got relegated last season.

4. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Mateta is out for 3 months for Mainz. So until pretty much Nov, very likely Mainz might go to transfer market including possible loaning in striker.

5. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    lol

6. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Borussia Mönchengladbach has been poaching in France for some time now. With Michael Cuisance and Mamadou Doucoure, two French youth players have been in the cadre of foals for more than two years, and more are coming each year. The most recent example is Marcus Thuram. In Sport Bild now explains the sports director his weakness for players from the neighboring country.

Marcus Thuram, Alassane Plea, Michael Cuisance, Mamadou Doucoure - the French Connection is getting bigger and bigger at the Borussia. Should Malang Sarr be added, five players from France in the squad of VfL. If you add Ibrahima Traore as a French-speaking player, there are even six. The enclave on the Lower Rhine, however, is intended as Max Eberl, sporting director of the foals, told the Sport Bild in an interview.

"Youth work in France has been very good for many years, but in the past, many French talents went to England." But just as English youth players are now moving to Germany, more and more young French players are joining the Bundesliga. The reason should simply be the possibility of stakes. Because in the Premier League, the prospect of deployments of youth players who can establish themselves in the A-teams, lower. The power density there is now higher. Conversely, critics say that the Bundesliga is increasingly becoming a training league for the English House of Lords.

The trend can also be proven with numbers. Just half a decade ago there were only five players from France, so currently 27 players from the neighboring country play in Germany's highest division. "The young players realize that they can develop well here, because they have great opportunities for stakes," says Eberl the trend.

Players from France are cheaper
    Conversely, he sees price advantages for the clubs to invest in the youth players of the French clubs and gives as an example the latest purchase of the Gladbacher with Marcus Thuram. "We have committed him for a single-digit million, a comparable player from the Bundesliga costs 20 million euros up." Thus, the son of World Champion Lilian Thuram would be on par with a player like Luca Waldschmidt from SC Freiburg.
    The Breisgauer but should have called 20 million, if someone wants to woo the youngster. Waldschmidt was able to convince at the U21 European Championships in Italy and San Marino last and had some interests on the scene.
    https://www.90min.de/posts/6422845-darum-stehen-eberl-und-gladbach-auf-transfers-aus-frankreich

like I was saying, I noticed that Frenchie trend from the beginning and people got annoyed with me. From 5 to almst 30 and it's growing by the year, not counting all the Frenchies in U19-II teams either.........Sounds nothing but dev league mentality to me. And Over last 2 years, I mentioned numerous times that Frenchie obsession is simply due to being cheap players with pro experience. These clubs would rather dev young foreign players with pro experience than dev their own domestic players.

although that bum Cuisance wants to run back to France simply because he can't beat the competition. And Doucoure has never even played 1 competitive game with Gladbach 1st team due to being injured for like 2 years, yet Eberl still want him to succeed, lol. Most German players in the Frenchie's shoes would have been dumped yet the guy shows more care towards him than other players.

French Leipzig, French Munich, French Gladbach etc. And from his statements Gladbach will become more and more French.

7. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    VfL Wolfsburg plans to buy foreign farm team
    As the Sport Bild reports, VfL Wolfsburg was allegedly about to take over the Austrian club Austria Klagenfurt. Their president Peter Svetits was looking for a new owner for the financially troubled club. The deal broke, but the wolves have come to the taste and now want to buy their own farm team.

Cooperation partners and clubs are nothing new in football. In Germany, however, this is not very common. There are corresponding cooperation clubs mostly in the distant foreign countries, where then also equal to junior academies from the ground has stomped. But real farm teams do not exist that way. This is more likely to happen in neighboring Austria. There, RB Salzburg owns a training club with FC Liefering in the second Austrian league. In this country, the second representatives are still preferred for the training of their own players.

Schmadtke: "We have some ideas"
    VfL Wolfsburg now wants to break with this tradition. A few weeks ago, Wolfsburg's manager Jörg Schmadtke met with the President of Austria Klagenfurt, Peter Svetits. Like Liefering Klagenfurt plays in the second Austrian league, but is in need of money and is therefore looking for a new owner. Although the deal did not materialize, the idea to own a farm team matured in the meantime in the Autostadt.

We have some ideas on how we could train our offspring even better, "explains Jörg Schmadte to Sport Bild." The idea of cooperating with one or more other clubs is still part of that. "The advantages of owning a farm You have another club that could be used to train more youth players and talents, from coaches to transfers and systems, it's all in your own hands.

The only example of such cooperation in Germany so far exists only with Red Bull and its offshoots in Leipzig, Salzburg, New York and other branches. Now also wants the VfL Wolfsburg go with the VW million a similar way and looking for a second division in one of the many neighboring countries. Austria, the Netherlands, Belgium or even Denmark are envisaged. It will also be problematic only when both clubs meet in an international competition. As recently RB Salzburg and RB Leipzig. But that is distant future music.
    https://www.90min.de/posts/6422902-vfl-wolfsburg-plant-kauf-von-auslaendischem-farm-team

8. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    LMAO, WTF is wrong with football these days. It's a good reminder why I dislike the modern day sport.

this kid he's a freaking 03 Frenchie with 0 pro experience.

reminds me how RB Leipzig for over a year wanted to spend almost $20M on Embalo (or whatever his name was). A Portuguese player who had 0 pro experience. Really?

it's a huge disservice (more like a slap in the face) to your own Academy players when clubs spend millions and millions on youth players. Some people actually think there is competition in this sport. There isn't, money talks, you spend millions on players that's the players who have the edge. It's the same to pros, like the whole Hummels didn't want to compete vs Hernandez, LOL, there is no competition Hernandez cost like $80M and that Frenchie is Bayern's biggest EVER transfer. He's not joining to play bencher.

we all know why they do it. Spend $10M now on an inexperienced kid vs spending $10M times X amount in the future when they breakthrough at their own clubs and their prices go through the roof.

some times I feel like players should be banned from moving to another country until they are 20 or something, of course it won't happen. All of these youth player movement across of the continent as children barely adults it's like child trafficking. Taking them from their home environment to a different place too.It's a good reason why those bums Chelsea were banned for a year.

and I miss the days where countries dev their own players, now it's like Frenchies all over, Brits all over etc. How about France and England dev those players?

Blueberry_night repped this.
  9. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Coman and Gnabry will struggle to be Robbery replacements when they get injured every other day. Coman injured himself today..............yet again.

10. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    a player I've criticized in the past 00 Korean CF Cheon is part of the Augsburg 1st team next season. I mean really based on what? His nationality that's he's Korean, Augsburg seems to want Korean players. Had 2 last season, their twitter is in Korean, were linked with 99-Jeong too.

they got Cheon from South Korean Youth League. He had mediocre numbers there, comes to Germany.
    Got a pro contract and signed on the club until 2023, longer than all German players......

0 goals and 1 assist in 8 U19 games
    0 goals and 0 assists in 5 II games

still part of the 1st team and even made 1st team bench last season. Played in preseason and was mediocre/didn't impress much. Petkov and Cevis did better than him too in preseason.

there are plenty of better 00s and even Germans too that Augsburg could have went for. Seems to me like these clubs really do target nationalities of players, aka globolization of the sport. They want to reach fans of more nationalities around the world.

11. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    LOL Frankfurt vs Estonian club in EL qualifier.
    1-1 HT, Frankfurt lead 3-2 on aggregate. Game is being played in Frankfurt too, so they conceded an away goal.

it's obvious to anyone that losing Haller and Jovic and no real replacement is not going to cut it. Rebic today is not fit so not playing either. They still need reinforcements.

and more reason why I wasn't keen on them making any Europe to begin with.

12. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    don't know what's more LMAO worthy. Neuer's failed sweeper keeper attempt or Paco missing an open net?:ROFLMAO:

nekkibasara repped this.
  13. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Thiago with a stupid giveaway which led to Dortmund scoring by outside the box shot from the poaching striker Paco.

good job from Reus on that.

14. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    lol, Bayern is dominating the game but can't finish to say their lives. While Dortmund is playing off counters and mistakes to score. Why was Bayern playing so high while down 1-0?

and Dortmund had numerous scrappy defending to keep Bayern from scoring on another day, they concede like 2-3.

15. saj7866

saj7866 Member+

Dortmund
    Germany
    May 10, 2014
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Can't wait till ganebry sane and lewondonski

16. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I sometimes feel like last few season Lewa seems to be less and less influential vs better opponents. Just look at all the Lewa bashing for his CL play.

17. BVBFNM

BVBFNM Member+

Apr 3, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    As a BVB fan I'd much rather see Reus with the Meisterschalle in his hands at the end of the season. The Supercup is ultimately meaningless.

18. saj7866

saj7866 Member+

Dortmund
    Germany
    May 10, 2014
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Yes there's a fact to that , and the way arp who seems not to be intimidated by these so called big names can get game time then in big games he could be a great option to replace him

19. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

noice that so many people don't care about their German clubs or the league.

20. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    HSV's 98-Jatta (actually a 95) a Gambian refugee turned out to be a fraud....

Hamburg midfielder Bakery Jatta has reportedly obtained falsified documents to be able to remain in Germany, where he emigrated back in 2015.

The Gambian lied both about his name and his age in order to benefit from a German law that aids young immigrants.

According to Sport Bild, Jatta is actually called Bakary Daffeh and was not born on June 6, 1998 - date mentioned on Hamburg's official website - but instead on November 6, 1995.
    https://www.marca.com/en/football/international-football/2019/08/07/5d4ae5d1ca4741e9368b45fe.html

21. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    DFB Cup advances to next round.
    Dortmund, Gladbach, FC Nurnberg, Bayer, FC Kaiserslautern, Dynamo, Fortuna, Schalke, Armnia, Verl, Aue, Freiburg, Hoffenheim, Heidenheim, Bochum, Bremen.

Eliminated early: Mainz and Augsburg. Oh well, those 2 can focus on surviving 1BL.

but seriously Mainz, Augsburg, Hoffenheim, Bochum were all dreadful in defense. Pretty embarrassing.

22. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Paderborn,Frankfurt and RB Leipzig all embarrassing themselves in DFB Cup.

-RB Leipzig beat a 2BL club 3-2. LOL that Amenyido
    -Frankfurt beat a 3rd Liga club 5-3. I said it before, what made Frankfrut is Rebic, Haller and Jovic. Jovic and Haller are out and Rebic is all that's left and he saved Frankfurt's ass as he scored a hat trick. And Rebic is wanted by other leagues too. if he leaves this club could struggle in league.

-Paderborn struggling 3-3 vs a RL side.....

23. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    DFB Cup advances to next round.
    Kiel, Paderborn, Koln, HSV, Union Berlin, Frankfurt, RB Leipzig, Darmstadt, Saarbrucken, St Pauli, Hertha, Duisburg

embarrassed themselves.
    Paderborn, Koln, HSV, Frankfurt, RB Leipzig

I count 7 1BL clubs who embarrassed themselves with 2 eliminated. Pretty horrible start by 1BL clubs this season.

24. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    DFB Cup
    Bayern, Wolfsburg, Stuttgart and Karlsruher.

seriously I have seen 0 1BL club that really impressed as of now. I'm sure they will give its the 1st match of the season and we just came out of preseason excuse but not very impressive when so many teams seemed to be on the level of 3rd Liga-RL clubs.

25. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    LOL at this coach.

honestly all I see from Kovac is a guy desperate to have Croatians at the club. If he's a 2nd or 3rd tier player than why is he at Bayern? And the club expects to succeed in CL with that mentality?

Perisic was a flop at Dortmund and meh at Wolfsburg.......