bumpypitch.com

Discussion in 'Real Salt Lake' started by UPinSLC, Mar 24, 2005.

1. UPinSLC

UPinSLC Member+

Jul 11, 2004
    SL,UT
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    hey everybody, been a while since i posted here. figuired i would let you all know that bumpypitch.com is starting to seel their merch. its a little expensive at 29.95$ for a shirt, but it looks cool and it is something that is worth supporting. This site was brought up by jamies journal a while back so i figuired i would just let you all know that they are finally getting stuff to sell.

2. jasoncox

jasoncox New Member

Jun 28, 2004
    Dallas, TX
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Better than the $43 pricetag yesterday. Perhaps if we wait a few more days they'll just give them away.

3. aosthed

aosthed Member

Jul 16, 2004
    40º30' N 111º52' W
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    $30 for a t-shirt is a lot...

On a somewhat related topic (RSL gear), I went into a Fanzz yesterday as I was waiting at the mall for some photos to come out... and they had some really sweet looking RSL t-shirts. My only problem was that I prefer a Large (and they only had XL or XXL)...

Also, in my opinion, once I saw the badge on the jerseys it wasn't so annoying after all (the "ReAL" badge vs. the "RSL" badge) - they looked really good. The two "non-soccer" guys with me at the time thought they were cool looking (and they have no clue that it's close to Spain's colors).

4. jasoncox

jasoncox New Member

Jun 28, 2004
    Dallas, TX
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    IMO, it's the best jersey in MLS. Obviously I'm biased as a RSL fan but I just don't like some of the other "new" designs being released.

FC Dallas? No thanks. I like the though of the hoops but I don't like how they turned out. Demi-hoops? They don't even connect on the sides. The 'FC DALLAS' on the front is a bit odd as well. I like that the FCD away jersey isn't white though.

LAG? Ugly. I can't stand Nike's "bib" design.

cRapids. It's pretty good. Pretty much the same as last year but a bit better job by Adidas.

DCU has a decent jersey though it's the same as last year.

SJ's "new" kit looks similar to last year's but I don't like the white claw marks on the side.

Cheetos: I was pretty disapointed with their home jerseys because they're just too plain.

Perhaps they do look similar to Spain's jerseys but it doesn't take away from the fact that they're still awesome.