British National Party Goes Color-Blind

Discussion in 'International News' started by THOMA GOL, Feb 14, 2010.

1. THOMA GOL

THOMA GOL BigSoccer Supporter

Jul 16, 1999
    Frontier
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  2. JBigjake

JBigjake Member+

Nov 16, 2003
  3. Matt Clark

Matt Clark Member

Dec 19, 1999
    Liverpool
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zje1ny0F_js"]YouTube- Lethal Weapon 2 - South African Consulate[/ame]

4. leg_breaker

leg_breaker Member

Dec 23, 2005
    Apparently a Sikh wants to join because he's worried about the spread of Islam...

5. JBigjake

JBigjake Member+

Nov 16, 2003
    So, would that be like a Jew joining the Nazi party because he's worried about the spread of communism?

6. THOMA GOL

Jul 16, 1999
    Frontier
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Why do I actually find that believable?

7. Umar

Umar Member+

Sep 13, 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    Bloody foreigners, coming over here, taking all our racist political party memberships...

I'm thinking of applying, just to see what kind of knobheads turn up at these meetings

8. white riot

white riot Member+

England
    Apr 27, 2005
    Southampton, England
    Club:
    Southampton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I went to one once, well, it was UKIP, they hired a room in a pub in the New Forest, set up a projector and we sat there getting pissed and watching old Battle of Britain films, thoroughly enjoyable afternoon

9. jcsd

jcsd Member+

Jan 27, 2006
    The BNP are just a bunch of old-school neo-Nazis. You just need to look at their development and the checkered history of many of it's key members to see that. However they're more dangerous than neo-Nazis of the early eighties as they've put a lot of effort in to window-dressing to make themselves more acceptable to the electroate than their thuggish forebearers.

They did have a Jewish member who I believe was even one of their candidates in local elections. This is despite the antisemitic views of many of it's memebrs icnluding those high up in the parties hierachy.

To be honest they probably could find non-white members as there's plenty of antipathy from some non-whites towards new immigrants and they've been careful to skirt away from overt racism and instead concentrate on issues such as radical islam and new immigration.

10. THOMA GOL

Jul 16, 1999
    Frontier
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Karma will be their biyatch though, see Lazio lol