Brian Clarhaut (head coach) at Nyköpings BIS

Discussion in 'Yanks Abroad Academy' started by BostonRed, Aug 11, 2016.

1. BostonRed

BostonRed Member+

Oct 9, 2011
    Somerville, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  2. Dave Marino-Nachison

Jun 9, 1999
    He used to post here!

3. hokeydokey

hokeydokey Member

Oct 21, 2015
    Aslo at Nykoping is Romain Gall

4. svenskafotboll

Mar 31, 2016
    BostonRed repped this.
  5. svenskafotboll

Mar 31, 2016
    Some good post match interview of Brian from the weekend. From a solid 2-1 Win for Nyköping Bis played Västerås.

Västerås, who is coached by the famed Johan Mjallby (Sweden Captain of 2002 World Cup & Asst. Coach of Neil Lennon at Celtic & Bolton). It seemed Brian was in charge of the match since Manager John Wall was away during the Fifa Dates with the Finland National Team. Anyway Big win for Nyköping Bis and it was my first time I get to see Andrew Jean Baptiste live. He impressed. See Video Link and Pictures Below:

https://vimeo.com//181318301

1D4_3187.jpg 1D4_2622.jpg

Winoman repped this.
  6. svenskafotboll

Mar 31, 2016
    Big news in the National Swedish Papers after Nyköpings Game vs BP. BP, who is coached by Former Sweden Captain and Juventus Player Olof Mellberg, told Clarhaut " to sit down and learn Swedish you ********ing clown" after a PK was not called in favor of Nyköping in the final minutes of the game. Clarhaut had some choice words back with Mellberg being sent off with a Red. Good to see the American Coach with some confidence to to confront a guy who thinks he walks on water.

Links to the Articles (in Swedish) here : http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/fotboll/article23814624.ab

7. Dave Marino-Nachison

Jun 9, 1999
    Would be a decent sig line.

TheFalseNine repped this.
  8. BostonRed

BostonRed Member+

Oct 9, 2011
    Somerville, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  9. svenskafotboll

Mar 31, 2016
    Correct. Article in this mornings paper confirmed this. I have listed it below.
    Basically in translation - Clarhaut has had other opportunities - including a head coaching one in Sweden. He seems to be very valued and respected by the club, players and current head coach John Wall. John, referred to Clarhaut as the total package, with this coaching philosophy and sessions on the field. The two share the same philosophy about the game and enjoy working together so he is very pleased. Nyköping despite underachieving last year, with the players they had ( although fielding the youngest average age in the league) has gained quite the reputation of quality play and innovation.

Good to see the American continue his development in Europe, great for American Coaches.

[​IMG]
    Assisterande tränaren Brian Clarhaut kommer att finnas i tekniska zonen på Bissarnas matcher även under 2017. Han och klubben är överens om en kontraktsförlängning.

Foto:

Önskemål foto
    Clarhaut fortsätter i Bissarna
    FOTBOLL
    Bissarnas amerikanske assisterande tränare Brian Clarhaut väljer bort erbjudanden i USA och stannar i Bissarna Fotboll. Han och klubben är överens om ett kontrakt över 2017.

– Jag är nöjd som faan.

Bissarna Fotbolls huvudtränare John Wall är mer än nöjd över att Brian Clarhuat stannar i Bissarna även säsongen 2017. Amerikanen och klubben är överens om ett kontraktsförlängning över nästa säsong.

– Vi har en givande tränar- och spelarmiljö och han väljer det utöver något annat, säger Wall.

Clarhaut kom till Sverige och Bissarna tidigt i våras. Han hade precis slutat en tjänst på University of Philadelphia och var så att säga mellan två jobb. Clarhaut och Wall kände varandra sedan tidigare och när sedan assisterande tränaren Fouzi Benbouzid blev sjukskriven och tvingades sluta gjorde Bissarna snabbt klart med Clarhaut för resten av säsongen.

– I strid med de anbud han haft har han valt oss ändå, säger Wall nöjt.

Clarhaut hade konkreta erbjudande från andra universitet i USA. Men nu blir han alltså kvar.

– Han är väldigt skicklig. Vi passar jäkligt bra ihop utifrån övertygelsen för spelet, konkretiserar Wall.

Bissarnas huvudtränare konstaterar också att han och Clarhaut är olika personligheter.

– Han är än mer passionerad på plan, mer än vad jag är.

Utöver det assisterande tränarjobbet vid Walls sida kommer amerikanen även att jobba med klubbens egna akademi.

– Minst ett pass i veckan ska han jobba med U-staben och specifika spelare.

Under måndagskvällen genomförde Bissarna säsongens sista träningspass.

– Sedan ska jag ha individuella samtal med vissa spelare. På tisdag har vi sedan någon form av femkamp i stället för vanlig träning. Sedan är det över för den här gången, säger Wall.

Återstart sedan i januari efter alla helger. Då är även Clarhaut på plats igen, under helgen lämnade han Sverige för att via Österrike, Portugal och Florida flyga hem.

Bissarna hade kontakt med en superettanspelare som skulle komma och provträna. Nu blir det inte så. Spelaren hamnade i en förhandling med sin nuvarande klubb om att få provträna. Då valde Bissarna, med hänsyn till spelaren, att skippa det hela.

Men han är inte avpolletterad?

– Stämmer.

10. svenskafotboll

Mar 31, 2016
    Out to today's morning paper, Brian named Head Coach. See Picture Below. IMG_2908.JPG

Winoman, Mario Balotelli and BostonRed repped this.
  11. BostonRed

BostonRed Member+

Oct 9, 2011
    Somerville, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Winoman repped this.
  12. svenskafotboll

Mar 31, 2016
    Good result yesterday 1-1 Tie Away with top of the Table leaders Brage. It was the only points Brage did not take 3 points at home all season. Screen Shot 2017-09-25 at 3.57.11 PM.png

13. svenskafotboll

Mar 31, 2016
    Great result yesterday 7-1 win away vs Enskede. Tough upcoming game in the series with Sandviken who is next to Nyköping on the Table and named a new coach today Pelle Olsson, who was manager of Djurgarden last season. A high profile hire.

Below: Clip from the newspaper. Screen Shot 2017-10-01 at 11.13.02 PM.png

BostonRed and Winoman repped this.
  14. svenskafotboll

Mar 31, 2016

Some important results the last two weeks. Defeated Sandviken 2-1 last week. This past Sunday Nyköping Defeated Arameisk-Syrianska 6-1 Away. This result currently puts Nyköping into 6th place in the table and secured them a contract into the league for next season.

Overall, since Brian Clarhaut's appointment the team is 3 Wins 1 Tie-
    Has Scored 16 Goals in 4 games and allowed 4 goals against. Lots of attacking football that the fans are pleased with.

autobus39, Winoman and BostonRed repped this.
  15. svenskafotboll

Mar 31, 2016
    With the season ending yesterday another 2-1 victory. That was 6 straight victories in a row for Nyköping beating a club record. They ended the season in 4th on the table. An incredible achievement, Clarhaut took 19 out of 21 points in his game in charge undefeated preview.jpg and was awarded a new contract for his work which was released on a press conference on Friday.

16. BostonRed

BostonRed Member+

Oct 9, 2011
    Somerville, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  17. BostonRed

BostonRed Member+

Oct 9, 2011
    Somerville, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Perhaps an MLS gig?

18. BostonRed

BostonRed Member+

Oct 9, 2011
    Somerville, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  19. Dough Boy

Dough Boy Member

Sep 27, 2014
    Clarhaut has taken over Umea FC. They are a Swedish team that had been in the same league as his former team, Nyköpings BIS, but were promoted this past season. They will play in the 2nd division of Sweden, the Superettan, in 2020.

http://fotbolltransfers.com/site/news/116672

I think this is a good time to bump @zlebmada's podcast with Clarhaut. It includes Clarhaut's background and coaching philosophy. Very interesting and worth a listen.

20. BostonRed

BostonRed Member+

Oct 9, 2011
    Somerville, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Joins coaching staff at GIF Sundsvall:

UniversalAdvice and Winoman repped this.
  21. BostonRed

BostonRed Member+

Oct 9, 2011
    Somerville, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Winoman repped this.
  22. Dave Marino-Nachison

Jun 9, 1999
    Snip:

EL PASO, Texas – El Paso Locomotive FC announced on Thursday the club had apppointed Brian Clarhaut as its new Head Coach and Technical Director as the club enters its fifth USL Championship campaign. Clarhaut becomes the third Head Coach in Locomotive FC’s history, taking the reins after the departure of John Hutchinson earlier this offseason.​

https://www.uslchampionship.com/news_article/show/1251709

UniversalAdvice, BostonRed and Winoman repped this.
  23. BostonRed

BostonRed Member+

Oct 9, 2011
    Somerville, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States