Breaking News!!!! Soler Resigns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Comunidad Valenciana' started by David Villa7, Mar 12, 2008.

1. David Villa7

David Villa7 New Member

May 26, 2006
    London
    :D

All i can say...!!!!!!!!!!!! Hes gone. The fat bat has left the club. Thank you Soler for wasting our time:)

Now please take Koeman with you......

[​IMG]

Still waiting for an official annoucement...

2. Bigpapa42

Bigpapa42 Member

Dec 15, 2004
    The Wastes of Canada
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Thats great news. Hopefully this will turn things around at the club.

3. Steesafc

Steesafc New Member

Jul 22, 2006
    Durham, England.
    Good riddance to fat rubbish!!

4. Steesafc

Steesafc New Member

Jul 22, 2006
    Durham, England.
    Agustin Morera the new man until elections take place. Apparently a new board of directors has been appointed too.

I think we need to pass this season off as a transitional period for the club (of course, none of it will matter as much if the side can bring the Copa Del Rey home). With Soler gone Koemans future is as uncertain as ever, moreso if the season continues on as it is now. I pray that the better players in the squad have some patience and stay (Villa, Silva, Albiol, Mata and Joaquin namely).

To lose Villa will be a total nightmare, he hasnt had the best on seasons as its been interrupted by suspensions and injuries but the lad still has so much class, a talent that is a lynch-pin for any success this club will have in the near future. I also hope we can keep hold of Mata, he's really impressed me over the recent games hes played in.

With Soler gone and a potentially disastrous season we could well be speculating about managers again. Personally id love to see Rafa Benitez return, which could be a possibility if Liverpool dont get at least 4th and perhaps if they dont win the Champions League.