Breaking news, Juan Carlos Osorio finally finds himself a job

Discussion in 'New York Red Bulls' started by Elvis Minaya, Jan 3, 2010.

1. Elvis Minaya

Elvis Minaya Member

Sep 22, 2008
    Valparaiso, Chile
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Since he is a former Metrostars/Redbull i feel thid is the place to put down this information. Juan Carlos Osorio our former fitness manager and head coach finally found a job as the head coach of Colombian first division team ¨Once Caldas¨ of the city of Manizales. Here is the link. I also so the news in Fox Sport World:

http://www.oncecaldas.com.co/not_noticia.php?UID_NOT=NOTWW0001350

2. Elvis Minaya

Elvis Minaya Member

Sep 22, 2008
    Valparaiso, Chile
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Now, JCO has another chance to redeem himself once again. Once Caldas is a good team as they won the ^apertura^ mustard Cup this year. This mean that he is taking a team to won a national cup. There will be a lot of expectation from Osorio. He escaped New York and now another chapter will open for him.

3. cleansheetbsc

cleansheetbsc Member+

Mar 17, 2004
    Club:
    --other--
    This is the club that gave us Sergio Galvan Rey. Seems like a fair trade.

4. Elvis Minaya

Elvis Minaya Member

Sep 22, 2008
    Valparaiso, Chile
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile

This is correct. Sergio Galvan "El Rey" wrote his name with that team. Honestly I wish JCO the best. I think he deserves a chance. I think he is a good coach. He did very bad with the Redbull last season, but hey this is completely normal in a life of a coach. Bob Bradley went from being fired to the redbull to doing a dicent job with Chivas USA and then the National team. Bruce Arena did a good job with both DC United and the USMNT, then was let go by the redbulls. This is just completely normal. I wont be surprised if JCO turns his life around in a positive way.

Buena suerte profesor.

5. metz

metz Member

Jan 17, 2003
    I will not say that what happen with Osorio was something normal...

He bring to this team Echeverry, Jimenez, Cichero, Pietravello, Rojas, Garcia, Kruptnick, Celades, Johnson, Pacheco. ....and finished last on the league and was close to break the worst record ever of the team history...

6. j1mbr0wn

j1mbr0wn Member

Jun 3, 2005
    Newark, NJ
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Bob Bradley was fired by a clown. Bruce Arena was fired by a joke. By the time JCO was gone, we'd all stopped laughing.

7. andaos

andaos New Member

Mar 27, 2008
    once caldas is playing copa libertadores this season. and they bought bunch of good players since they did awful last season. very good reinforcements they are starting to look like a badass team. lets see jco how he manages this.

8. MetroFever

MetroFever Member+

Jun 3, 2001
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
  9. Elvis Minaya

Elvis Minaya Member

Sep 22, 2008
    Valparaiso, Chile
    Club: