Brazilian-Kraut Banana Waxing

Discussion in 'Scotland' started by YankHibee, Mar 29, 2011.

1. YankHibee

YankHibee Member+

Mar 28, 2005
    indianapolis
    I figured I'd start a thread since people keep posting in the newsbot threads.

2. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    We should keep this thread running until Neymar bothers to apologise for his ignorant outburst. I hope the SFA come out and publicly demand that he does.

3. Gordon EF

Gordon EF Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 15, 2004
    Edinburgh
    The guy's a twat.

4. Pedro's greasy do

Nov 7, 2008
    London
    Club:
    Glasgow Rangers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland
    To be fair he's 19 and probably been brought up to dive. He was getting booed for that. Someone just needs to have a word in his ear. He is some player!

Funniest thing of the day though. I was sitting right where Alex McLeish was getting interviewed. Some of the tartan armies more colourful characters (complete arseholes) were giving him dogs abuse! But everyone else just got a beachball and waited, and waited, until the camera started rolling and then he got pelted! Brilliant.

5. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN

Good. Keep the pressure up.

6. Match-Debater

Match-Debater New Member

Jun 5, 2008
    Having been stonewalled on this subject, infracted & so on in the Brazil-Scotland "discussion" thread in the Brazil forum, count me in.

If allowed to continue to fester unchecked the overwhelming attitude emanating from the Brazilian FA as a result must be that racism isn't such a big deal.

It would seem that you can drastically, wrongfully accuse someone or a group of people of a serious accusation with ZERO responsibility.

Ignore the obvious facts, the ramifications or the consequences. It doesn't matter, does it? ******** the accused, it's only racism. Not really an offense....

He doesn't care. By brushing this under the carpet only makes to devalue the actual complaint. Let's hope nothing of an unsavoury nature really happens to Brazil especially if Neymar is in the vicinity in the near future (Copa America in Argentina). One of his own supporters seated in the designated section for Brazilian ticket holders throws the offending fruit but it is the Scottish who are racist?!

Can anyone now take his word or trust him or what he has to say after this?

He made this ill-advised bed wearing the gold of Brazil on international duty yet refuses to even acknowledge, along with his FA, those who have been unfairly damaged by his outlandish gross ignorance.

A spectacular own goal on Neymar's & Brazil's part.