Brazil vs Honduras Nov. 16

Discussion in 'Inter Miami CF' started by Lucho305, Oct 24, 2013.

1. Lucho305

Lucho305 Member

Inter Miami CF, Junior de Barranquilla
    United States
    Jul 9, 2008
    Miami
    Club:
    Miami FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    A chance to prove to Miami deserves MLS, Who is going? Tickets almost sold out already...

2. futbol in Miami

Colombia
    Sep 11, 2011
    Miami
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    we have a large Honduran and Brazilian community. happy to know theyre being well represented at the stadium.

3. Lucho305

Lucho305 Member

United States
    Jul 9, 2008
    Miami
    Club:
    Miami FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Tailgate anyone?!?

4. futbol in Miami

Colombia
    Sep 11, 2011
    Miami
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    as always, the international matches drew a large crowd at Dolphin Stadium. Soccer is a major sport here. Im still weary how it will translate to MLS, but at least the potential is there.

5. Lucho305

Lucho305 Member

United States
    Jul 9, 2008
    Miami
    Club:
    Miami FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Damn man, I understand it was an international match and all, but guys come on. Put faith in something you want, just because some people try to be negative towards something YOU want, doesn't mean you have to give in to what they say.

That's what bothers me about Miami, we seem to be a city full of followers, and not leaders. Just because the cool kids say soccer sucks, doesn't mean you should keep your mouth shut and take it for what it is. Be a leader Miami, You guys don't understand the gold mine that is Miami, when it comes to soccer.

Please guys I'm all for this team but I need YOUR support too, be leaders with me. Believe that this team will prosper and IT WILL!! To the fans that want the team and have that little doubt in them, that's not helping at all. If you guys want it, then put all your faith into it. We are so close to having a soccer team and a soccer mecca for the United States. I said it before and I will say it again. Miami in MLS = New York Yankees of Baseball. Every superstar wants to be here, live here, play here etc.

Who ever is up for this MLS Miami team, start believing its going to happen, talk about it, spread the news, support it. And it will get there. I'm not saying it is going to be an instant hit, but it will grow, look I already see these fools, Smoke & Mirrors for a middle season match in 2016 (Oh your crowds are so low, I told you so blah blah blah, Miami won't work blah blah blah) Don't listen to them, the only reason they put negative vibes towards this is because they want everybody else to jump on their band wagon and eventually kill the MLS Miami dream.

Miami MLS is a reality, the light of the tunnel is in view. we have Lebron f**king James talking about supporting and maybe even getting in on this team!! how close do you guys feel this is. Come on, I got something that should hype all Miami up, TODAY Orlando City makes the announcement for MLS expansion, doesn't that give you even more hope that Miami will prosper, Road trips and tailgates to Orlando. Come on Miami believe, don't listen to anymore of these negative fools, if anything use it, that's what make Miami Sports better, when everybody hates on the Heat on our road to the finals and everybody looks for a negative, to get us all down. F*** em we still win and that championship feels so much sweeter. So when we get a team, and we are in the stands at an MLS Cup final/CCL Final/ FIFA Club World Cup (tear), remember these fools that told you it can't and wouldn't, and remind yourself that it CAN and it WILL. Haters gonna Hate.

6. futbol in Miami

Colombia
    Sep 11, 2011
    Miami
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i cant speak for everyone else, but im not just another follower. sure, your buddy smoke n mirrors and his fellow Strikers cult might seem like theyre being negative and bashing to a point, but a lot of what they say here is true. you can put all your faith and be overtly optimistic, but you cant escape facts. and the fact is, no matter what sport, miami fans are a fickle bunch. coupled with the stadium issues and the mess with Marlins Park it makes everything that more difficult.

Do i feel we still have potential as a soccer market and building a successful MLS team? yes. will i support it? yes! but you cant ignore the facts. until proven otherwise that we in Miami can support american soccer, its all speculation and faith. im keeping a realistic point of view. thats all. it wont be easy and i hope eventually well enjoy MLS in my city. but running on faith alone wont convince Beckham and his entourage of investors to expand here.

Antique repped this.
  7. Lucho305

Lucho305 Member

United States
    Jul 9, 2008
    Miami
    Club:
    Miami FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

What does he state that true?

8. futbol in Miami

Colombia
    Sep 11, 2011
    Miami
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    what i said in my last post. some of the things are true and proven. lets not deny it.