Bravo Fired, Rapids interesting again

Discussion in 'Colorado Rapids' started by DaminadaPt2, Jan 30, 2018.

1. DaminadaPt2

DaminadaPt2 Member

Mar 19, 2009
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    I just noticed during my annual check in that Bravo was fired this year, my 6 year protest of the Rapids is over. Yes, I know it sounds crazy but as a season ticket holder I watched that POS destroy a team that I loved and I promised I wouldn't have anything to do with this club until he was gone.

Now that he is gone, it's time to catch up. I see they are also getting rid of our player coach Pablo, like Pablo as a player don't know about the coach thing.. but it's a good time to come back as we are just bringing in a new coach... new hope? Anyway, I'll catch up on the team.. breaking out my old Wynne jersey from the closet! Feels weird to have that small bubble of excitement about this team again.

2. JasonMa

JasonMa Member+

Mar 20, 2000
    Arvada, CO
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Apparently you have some catch up to do since Bravo was fired over a year ago, Pablo was let go midseason last year, and at no time was he player/coach, he retired from playing after the 2013 season...

COMtnGuy repped this.
  3. Dom. FC

Dom. FC Member+

May 10, 2004
    Central US
    But we do have a Wynne again ... for now? Also when I looked that up to confirm the same spelling at the roster I saw we also have a Winn, and a bunch of forward draftees -- dog I hope that isn't the plan i.e. one of them will step up right out of college in a Jordon Morris manner.

4. DaminadaPt2

DaminadaPt2 Member

Mar 19, 2009
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Yep, I have a lot of catching up to do. With Pablo I was meaning that he was a player for the team before and somehow became the coach. That seems like a big career jump, maybe he was good I don't know.. just that you would think we would get somebody with some experience first. It's all in the past now so it doesn't matter.

5. DaminadaPt2

DaminadaPt2 Member

Mar 19, 2009
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Ha! You are right, there is a Deklan Wynne. I'll get double use out of this jersey.

6. COMtnGuy

COMtnGuy Member+

Apr 5, 2012
    Higher than you
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Nope, he was in massively over his head.

22SteveD, jayd8888 and IndyRapids04 repped this.